Educational

Author Topic: Saw autistic woman on the street twice, approach?  (Read 1880 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: Saw autistic woman on the street twice, approach?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 01:17:34 AM »
Then you'd best stick to the borderlines who will be responsive to that kind of all or nothing approach.

You may like things settled, and that is understandable with day-to-day things, but you cannot allow your autistic focus to become attached to things which are intrusive to a person you are trying to approach. Like oh say what's in their pants.  :P Other other intimate personal details like that. That is how boundaries get violated and that is how rapes happen. Not every woman will have the confidence to tell you to fuck off when they get uncomfortable, loudly and forcefully enough for it to penetrate your haze of self-righteous "logic".

I don't get it really. Why not share emotions? Why hide and lie about it? Do you think any male is not simultaneously interested in sex when talking to attractive women? What does that have to do with anything? What's the premise of all this?

Your rapist logic makes no sense to me either. Rape either happens when someone's sex drive goes out of control or when they are just being criminal, in disrespect of other people for personal gains. There are only those two options, either you can maintain the control or not. Like any other crime, it only occurs when the criminal can believe there is some chance to get away with it. If you can rule out those factors no rape will occur. I am neither unjust, nor do I have real self-control issues. Rape doesn't happen because someone asks intimate questions is socially inappropriate or honest, that is pretty nonsensical. I don't think anyone believes in that.

Anyway, contrary to most I have social experience. And I am aware that all the things I essentially have done are socially appropriate in the correct chains of events and context, given certain premises I can't understand. Except being honest, I have never seen that. Woman turns her back, man makes ass grabbing motions to male friends. No word about that to her, but understandably it is the truth to every male, everyone can empathize. Although they wouldn't be as blunt to show it in fear of being caught. Why can't you live with that truth, or rather how can you not be aware? What is the deception all about? Why do you want to be deceived? Why is honesty so scorned only if it comes to mating?

Nothing I said really relates to you or your particular situation. It is the general style and social awareness that I am questioning and that everyone seems to stick to. They say you can only learn by experience if it comes to dating, but that is really nonsense if you can't make any sense of it.

Please someone for once truthfully explain it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:24:06 AM by 神 »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 02:56:29 AM »
Seriously, what is this shit?
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 05:12:53 AM »
Seriously, what is this shit?

Seriously, why should you even have to bother with the conversation? 
   Every female you want to have sex with should just mutely comply.  ::)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

• Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2013, 05:24:23 AM »
Maybe in fantasy land. Men can't help wanting sex and being attracted to women. So what I actually mean is this (the reasonable scenario):
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:26:06 AM by 神 »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2013, 05:25:49 AM »
Maybe in fantasy land. What I actually mean is this:

You missed my sarcasm.  Your hostility toward women is not going to help you get sex.  ::)

People forget.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2013, 05:28:05 AM »
I don't know how to put it simpler than in the diagram. IT IS NOT ABOUT GETTING SEX. It is about acknowledging a persons real feelings and REACTING REASONABLE to it. Why lie, why deceive? Why react like being shit in the face? What for?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2013, 05:32:49 AM »
I don't know how to put it simpler than in the diagram. IT IS NOT ABOUT GETTING SEX. It is about acknowledging a persons real feelings and REACTING REASONABLE to it. Why lie, why deceive? Why react like being shit in the face? What for?

So you would be perfectly happy if woman after woman ackowledged your desire to have sex with them,
   and refused?  What are they lying about?  If they are reacting  "like being shit in the face,"  it sounds as if
   they are refusing to have sex with you in a way that is actually TOO honest for your liking.   :dunno:

People forget.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2013, 05:45:26 AM »
If no woman wanted sex with me after I told them, the outcome would be identical to not telling them. The point is not really getting sex but sharing thoughts and emotions, honesty within any kind of relationship, acknowledging each other, not being required to act false or posed.

I don't mean "why are women lying" obviously, but why do women require men to lie about it, hide it, deceive them?

You see, all heterosexual men think of 'sex' (or rather instinctive attraction designed to lead to sex) and want sex with women all the time, everywhere. It is simply what it means to be male. It cannot be changed and is not voluntary.

Contrary to that, how involuntary can it be to react deeply offended and feel like being shit in the face? That is an entirely different reaction, it is social and relies on acquired social rules and your understanding of the other person's intentions and feelings.

So being 'honest' about feeling like shit in the face doesn't change that it is open to modification, it can be changed without consequence, whereas having a certain sexuality and sex drive is not. Why do I need to acknowledge a self-chosen irrational reaction? And why am I not acknowledged as simply being human on the most fundamental level you can think of?

Do you see the misfit circumstances?

• Intense Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2013, 05:47:19 AM »
I am compulsorily honest. That is my defect with the existing social rules and I find that deeply disturbing.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:53:45 AM by 神 »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:56 AM »
If no woman wanted sex with me after I told them, the outcome would be identical to not telling them. The point is not really getting sex but sharing thoughts and emotions, honesty within any kind of relationship, acknowledging each other, not being required to act false or posed.

I don't mean "why are women lying" obviously, but why do women require men to lie about it, hide it, deceive them?

You see, all heterosexual men think of 'sex' (or rather instinctive attraction designed to lead to sex) and want sex with women all the time, everywhere. It is simply what it means to be male. It cannot be changed and is not voluntary.

Contrary to that, how involuntary can it be to react deeply offended and feel like being shit in the face? That is an entirely different reaction, it is social and relies on acquired social rules and your understanding of the other person's intentions and feelings.

So being 'honest' about feeling like shit in the face doesn't change that it is open to modification, it can be changed without consequence, whereas having a certain sexuality and sex drive is not. Why do I need to acknowledge a self-chosen irrational reaction? And why am I not acknowledged as simply being human on the most fundamental level you can think of?

Do you see the misfit circumstances?

Maybe you can't help being sexually attracted to every woman you meet, including the underage, but you could
   keep it to yourself for the first few conversations without consequence.  If you don't have the manners to do that,
   why should women lie to you and pretend they are not disgusted? 
   Their disgust may be just as involuntary as your sex drive.  ::)

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 05:59:19 AM »
@ DFGL
Boundaries, written and unwritten, getting to know when not to cross them. That could be a good new obsession for you.
Using your autism as an excuse to be brutally honest and to cross borders of comfortzones when it comes to sex or privacy will not do.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2013, 06:12:31 AM »
@couldbecousin:

If find what you propose really offensive, in the sense of being inhumane logic. And it doesn't really address the core issue.

Firstly, 'disgust' is a slight mis-wording here, because usually disgust is related to an impulsive if not merely biological reaction to something naturally nauseous (like the smell of spoiled food).

What you effectively mean here is that you disapprove of and find the emotional reaction of the man (which he can't help to have) unpleasant to your expectations, for whatever reason. But that is hard to back up morally, because within every other social convention you would be required to lower or change your expectations in order to accommodate for the other individual's nature. For example, if the dog is licking your hand you are not supposed to be deeply disgusted and offended and throw him into the animal shelter. If someone has Tourette's and insults you, you are not supposed to feel insulted. And it even works to learn that if the reaction is natural, because our social reaction relies upon our understanding of the other individual's feelings and capabilities.
Yes, dogs can be conditioned to not lick hands, although some will never learn without punishment, and people with Tourettes can hold back their tics, maybe even for a whole day if they really try. But to instantly and/or permanently require it with everyone is usually not considered humane.

But this is not so by social norms relating to mating, it is entirely backwards. Why? And I am simply no exception with my sex drive. Every male who tells you differently is in essence bullshitting you. Sex drive doesn't equal personality doesn't equal social appropriateness of course, etc. Those would be the 'excuses' or fudge factors to avoid making the concession that goes against all social rules and the incoherency within them.

Yes, I can keep things to myself. Yes, I can lie and deceive. But I don't want to. I have this compulsion to be open and honest and it must exist for other reasons.

Thus, I still question why you require the silence and deception about it? What has it really to do with reasonable manners to be dishonest? I mean, manners rely on social environments, they are circumstantial. There aren't simply 'the manners' everywhere you can invoke upon arbitrarily. If I fart at home while in this forum, no one cares, because it makes no difference. Neither to you nor to myself. But not being fully acknowledged as human does, while simply knowledge doesn't. It just doesn't fit together, it is all incoherent.

@hykeaswell:
I am not trying to make excuses here, or gain anything. I am questioning the whole system, because it is shit and because I don't understand it and that is the only way to learn.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:26:28 AM by 神 »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2013, 06:19:09 AM »
  I have an impulsive biological reaction of DISGUST, yes, to someone who has posted that his 12-year-old half-sister
   is  "a female pheromone bomb,"  and that  "luckily"  he is not around her often.  Maybe some of that creepy vibe is
   coming across when you proposition all these women from whom you feel ENTITLED to a kind and tactful refusal.

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 06:20:39 AM »
@hykeaswell:
I am not trying to make excuses here, or gain anything. I am questioning the whole system, because it is shit and because I don't understand it and that is the only way to learn.

So, make learning about boundaries and how not to cross them your obsession. The world is not going to change. It will take time to learn the rules by actively learning them. But, it will make life easier.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 06:25:49 AM »
Disgust is a reaction I have had more than once, on an unwanted approach, btw.