Start here > What is Intensity²?

R.I.P. Randy

(1/10) > >>

Gopher Gary:
You were a legend.  :'(

Jesse:
Here is his obituary if anybody is interested.

http://www.mysticfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2312091&fh_id=14402

Randy James Watson, 30, of New London, beloved son of Gary Watson of Pawcatuck and Brenda (Medeiros) Watson of New London passed away October 31, 2013 at home in his mother’s arms with his family by his side. After a long courageous battle with cancer, Randy was the clear winner and has moved on to accept his grand prize trip to heaven. Born in Westerly, RI he attended local schools and was a 2000 graduate from Westerly High School. He was a lifetime resident of Westerly until his recent move to New London in May of 2013. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his sister and caregiver, Coral Watson of New London; brother, Scott Watson of Pawcatuck; half sister Diahann Potrebanko of Canada; paternal grandmother, Alice Watson of Mystic; his aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, especially his nephew Jayden whom he shared his home with, and several close friends including Steven Thomas, Lynne Massett, and Amanda Douton who all showed him and his family their unconditional love and support. He is predeceased by maternal grandparents, Frances and Manuel Mederios of Stonington, and paternal grandfather, Hubert James Watson of Mystic. His entire family will cherish all of the memories they had with Randy and he will be deeply missed. His strength and courage facing this disease was nothing short of amazing. An active member of Planet Fitness even in his weakest moments, his humor, generosity, and knowledge of nutrition that he practiced religiously was an inspiration to all who had the pleasure of knowing him. A special thank you to Southeastern Hospice for all of their assistance in Randy’s journey, and Pendleton Health and Rehab for allowing his sister Coral the time necessary to care for him in his time of need. His family will receive friends Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 3-4 pm followed by a service at 4:00 pm at the Mystic Funeral Home Route 1 Mystic (51 Williams Ave.) His burial will be private

Bastet:
I wish I knew Randy.

Coral:
Randy fought bravely with all his might until the last day when he had no more. My little brother, my most appreciative patient, my hero; passed 10/31/13 @ 10:49pm in his mothers arms surrounded by his dad & other brother in my home where me & my mother gave him 24 hour nursing care. As his nurse & sister I tried to ease his suffering as best as I could up to the moment I watched him take his last breath. When he was released to my care & my guardianship he was generous, considerate, cooperative, & the most appreciative patient I've ever had the pleasure of caring for. He asked me to scatter his ashes on an agricultural farm & ironically a place in mystic ct called the funny farm agreed to our mission. I will fulfill his last wish next Thursday and carry a bit of him close to my heart in a locket for life. Randy is truly my hero & an inspiration <3

DirtDawg:

WoW!!

Coral I feel a great empathy for your family's loss. We are all made less by his passing at such a young age.

I doubt that Randy ever talked about me, but I tried to understand him.

He was a true mystery to me, but I had hopes for him.

Hoping no more sadness falls upon your family for many ages..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version