Educational

Author Topic: unexplained penis growth  (Read 9508 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: unexplained penis growth
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
I often wonder if people are just almost blind. But then I score 2.6x the visual acuity of a normal person. I read enhanced perception is a lot more common in people with AS.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2013, 04:57:51 PM »
I often wonder if people are just almost blind. But then I score 2.6x the visual acuity of a normal person. I read enhanced perception is a lot more common in people with AS.

It may have more to do with the fact that you are paying it a lot of attention and obsessing over it. Things are bigger in our minds when we obsess over them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »

Perhaps DFGL should :gotowp:. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

TheoK

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2013, 03:42:02 AM »
Möchtest du nicht Deutsch mit mir sprechen? Warum denn?  ???

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2013, 03:52:55 AM »
I may have the answer about the extra 1 cm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callus
A callus (or callosity) is a toughened area of skin which has become relatively thick and hard in response to repeated friction, pressure, or other irritation......

Causes

Normally, a callus will form on any part of the skin exposed to friction over a long period of time......

:thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2013, 04:26:45 AM »
 :agreed: possibly veneral warts as well.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2013, 05:53:09 AM »

Actually that is a good point.

Get yourself checked out DFGL. See we care. Then let us know the results. Because we care.

TheoK

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 06:08:14 AM »
Warum möchtest du nicht Deutsch mit mir reden, DFGL? Das ist doch deine Muttersprache, oder? Fortasse melior Latine mecum loqui?  :viking:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2013, 02:22:14 PM »

Actually that is a good point.

Get yourself checked out DFGL. See we care. Then let us know the results. Because we care.

It could be that he simply looked in the wrong place. Maybe it hasn't grown after all. It's not like the kid has any experience in what it is for. :dunno:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2013, 12:48:02 AM »
There is more erectile tissue sticking out at the base. It is not related to blood vessels. My penis has a distinct shape from masturbation. If you essentially 'cloned' 1cm at the base to make it longer (and about 2cm to make it overall longer, as described that is the normal variance due to smoking shrinkage, etc.), that is what happened.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2013, 04:26:55 AM »
There is more erectile tissue sticking out at the base. It is not related to blood vessels. My penis has a distinct shape from masturbation. If you essentially 'cloned' 1cm at the base to make it longer (and about 2cm to make it overall longer, as described that is the normal variance due to smoking shrinkage, etc.), that is what happened.

You cloned your penis? OK....

TheoK

« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2013, 05:19:23 AM »
It's no use DFGL. Even shemale schoolgirls have bigger cocks than you. Ergo - you lose  :hahaha:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2013, 01:31:44 AM »
If my penis grows 5cm in the next month, I am not telling you how it worked.

Do that for over a year, and your insecure feelings will be gone.
Sorry for posting here, but I didn't really care.

Maybe my penis is growing to ensure to be longer than Rage's? I find it emotionally unsatisfying to not have the longest penis. It could be the power of the extreme subconscious.

It might cause you to break a leg though, when running down the stairs.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2013, 08:02:40 AM »
If my penis grows 5cm in the next month, I am not telling you how it worked.

Do that for over a year, and your insecure feelings will be gone.
Sorry for posting here, but I didn't really care.

Maybe my penis is growing to ensure to be longer than Rage's? I find it emotionally unsatisfying to not have the longest penis. It could be the power of the extreme subconscious.

It might cause you to break a leg though, when running down the stairs.

I missed this part.

"As long as it grows to be bigger than rage's.."

TOP lel.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"