Author Topic: BEWARE AL SWEARENGEN!  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: BEWARE AL SWEARENGEN!
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2013, 12:17:30 PM »
-_- Griff you suck at impersonating....

You need to pry your lips from Skyblue1's ass. I can never be your friend again if you continue to enable his lies.

If you hate Skyblue so much then why don't you just ignore him?

I don't hate him. Genesis acts like Skyblue can do no wrong and sides with him without question. He seems preoccupied with seniority and likes his mod powers sky gave him. I considered Genesis a friend and he betrayed me. He believed averything sky said. You weren't there till years later. When genesis sided with Violet Yoshi because she had seniority(she registered in 2006) an older member from 2005 pmed me saying they agred with me. I told her to voice it oublicly but she felt she didn't have enough posts to hve her voicve heard. You don't know anything. I suspect you will know a lot more in time. As Richard stated sky cannot help but let a hairy toe slip past the door. Just you wait.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2013, 12:19:59 PM »

You need to pry your lips from Skyblue1's ass. I can never be your friend again if you continue to enable his lies.

I think the asskissing is what annoyed her.

Exactly. El pres seems to be missing the point entirely. No use talking to him. He'll get burned eventually. They aways do. He truth comes out in the end.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »

I don't hate him. Genesis acts like Skyblue can do no wrong and sides with him without question. He seems preoccupied with seniority and likes his mod powers sky gave him. I considered Genesis a friend and he betrayed me. He believed averything sky said. You weren't there till years later. When genesis sided with Violet Yoshi because she had seniority(she registered in 2006) an older member from 2005 pmed me saying they agred with me. I told her to voice it oublicly but she felt she didn't have enough posts to hve her voicve heard. You don't know anything. I suspect you will know a lot more in time. As Richard stated sky cannot help but let a hairy toe slip past the door. Just you wait.

So call him out.

It sounds like you're saying that, when Genesis was a moderator on AFF, he ruled in favor of someone else, and you don't like him for that.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

So call him out.

It sounds like you're saying that, when Genesis was a moderator on AFF, he ruled in favor of someone else, and you don't like him for that.

Why should I? He'll start the tired old: your'e talking about the past; you're holding grudges bs.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
I know who it is... its that BlueGryphon whatever the fuck his name is.

Did BlueGryffin decide that there just weren't enough trolls failtrolls on I2 this week?

Edited for accuracy  :zoinks:

Only because your accuracy wanted the 4chan version of "lol"

Well... That and because BG is a failtroll.

Are you aware of the situation that lead to this? No? Then you aren't qualified to have any sort of input here.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2013, 07:27:41 PM »

Genesis seems like a nice and well-meaning person. However, blindly following authority indicates insecurity and an extremely immature sense of morality.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »

Did BlueGryffin decide that there just weren't enough trolls failtrolls on I2 this week?

Are you aware of the situation that lead to this? No? Then you aren't qualified to have any sort of input here.
Look like history has repeated itself yet again.

Just to clarify: first of all Skyblue1 apologized to me and I forgave him. That does not mean I have to trust him. I am still very wary of hs motives. This does not mean I "hate him".

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2013, 07:54:12 PM »

So call him out.

Why should I? He'll start the tired old: your'e talking about the past; you're holding grudges bs.

Because, otherwise, your feud with him will only get worse.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »

So call him out.

Because, otherwise, your feud with him will only get worse.

I hate callouts. I have been pming Genesis privately. I only called people out because Rage wanted me to and said I should stand up for myself.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2013, 07:59:54 PM »
Have the impression genesis and the blue one have been friends for a while.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »

Acquaintances? Yes. Friends? No.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2013, 08:50:27 PM »

I think she means Skyblue1.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2013, 08:59:42 PM »

I think she means Skyblue1.

Yes.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2013, 02:41:18 PM »

I do, but I don't give a fuck about it. Why the fuck are you still moaning about this? Be a man and move on, it is petty bullshit.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »

I've noticed your menstral behavior lately. I have some bad news. I am currently researching your behavior and posting history.

You will be my next victim.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"