Educational

Author Topic: Rage condition (lol)  (Read 359 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Rage condition (lol)
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
A portion of an article written by a new resident of intensity squared:

Within text-based conversations on the Internet, a person is said to have the Rage condition, when he or she is honestly incapable of forming a reasonable response and opinion, because in his or her perception, only the most intense and attention-drawing words or phrases of a paragraph or sentence are readable and within their cognitive grasp.

Annnnd corrected:

Within text-based conversations on the Internet, a person is said to have the Rage condition, when he or she is honestly incapable of forming an opinion or response that I agree with or understand, because in my perception, only the most intense and attention-drawing words or phrases of a paragraph or sentence are readable and within their cognitive grasp. I recently made an account on a website called intensity, and was shocked when I encountered people of intense character and values. (go figure) In the uncorrected version of this, I used the word reasonable when referring to other people's opinions because I am the all consuming authority on any issue at any time. I am authorized to condemn anything I disagree with or don't understand as unreasonable, every single time I encounter them.

:evillaugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: Rage condition (lol)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 04:54:19 PM »
I am not sure what to call that. But it is not an example for the Rage condition.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »
I am not sure what to call that. But it is not an example for the Rage condition.

Its your bullshit which I have injected a bit of perspective into. Open your mind and grow up.
I will never stop...

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
If your going to inject anything rage, it should be toilet bleach. into  the forumen magnum at the base of his skull, directly into his brain stem :P
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »
Now THAT is a good idea.  :evillaugh:
I will never stop...

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 08:02:05 PM »
I have this condition where I notice things about people, and sometimes I can tell if they're an honest person, or a complete airhead.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 08:53:11 PM »
I have this condition where I notice things about people, and sometimes I can tell if they're an honest person, or a complete airhead.

What kind of things? Have no clue. Have read up on spotting dishonesty, but never could really put that knowledge into practice.  Years ago, was at a seminar, and one of the speakers was a woman who was a human lie detector. She worked for the state detective agency by simply sitting in the room while people were questioned or gave statements. She was awesome and I envied her; I wanted her powers.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »

What kind of things? Have no clue. Have read up on spotting dishonesty, but never could really put that knowledge into practice.  Years ago, was at a seminar, and one of the speakers was a woman who was a human lie detector. She worked for the state detective agency by simply sitting in the room while people were questioned or gave statements. She was awesome and I envied her; I wanted her powers.

It's an "act".
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 01:05:30 AM »
SO YOU ARE IN FACT RAGE ACTING AS YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND???
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 02:31:39 AM »
SO YOU ARE IN FACT RAGE ACTING AS YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND???
Oh dear god. I am referring to an old post genesis made elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:08:57 AM by Obama eats Syrian babies »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:41 AM »
But you were talking about behaving like Rage originally, to which you replied that "it's an 'act'". Supposedly of you, because how else would you know and why would you claim it to be true instead of him.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 03:10:35 AM »
And in case you are wondering I was registering my exasperation at " oh dear god", not referring to you as god.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 03:11:28 AM »
But you were talking about behaving like Rage originally, to which you replied that "it's an 'act'". Supposedly of you, because how else would you know and why would you claim it to be true instead of him.

I was poking at genesis.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 03:14:16 AM »
Oh ok. I only chose the god avatar to make fun of the people here who seem to have gotten the impression that I am trying to represent myself as more superior than I am.

I also though about drawing myself into the picture, with an humongous penis.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 03:17:47 AM »
You scared me when you joined with that name. I was worried I was being trolled. I disliked it. The picture was nice but creepy. The draw me naked thread was unnecessary. I am upset with you.