Author Topic: Ok our latest addition is an ovious troll.  (Read 2152 times)

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
Re: Ok our latest addition is an ovious troll.
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2013, 12:57:43 PM »
Trouble is that the closer you get, the more you may find that each individual here has their own belief system. There are a set of unspoken norms which we for the most part agree on, but there is also a shit-ton of variance, and a shit-ton of argument and drama about it.
Where is that variance? All I have seen so far is a ton of troll-alike posts and mob mentality.

It is the google god picture in the avatar.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »
Trouble is that the closer you get, the more you may find that each individual here has their own belief system. There are a set of unspoken norms which we for the most part agree on, but there is also a shit-ton of variance, and a shit-ton of argument and drama about it.
Where is that variance? All I have seen so far is a ton of troll-alike posts and mob mentality.

It is the google god picture in the avatar.

It is from the Sistine chapel
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2013, 03:59:20 PM »
The truth is that I am too different from you, beyond the capabilities of your belief and comprehension. That is why you are forced to misinterpret my personality and me as a person. I am more intelligent than most people, but in a different manner, because I am pumping all the intelligence and power I can into one specific goal. I am autistic in a way quite some people with autism are. But there is also something else very different about me, something I have never observed in another person to any comparable extend. It is also what made me overcome a multitude of autistic challenges and problems in my life, by enabling me to gain a greater understanding about the realities we live in. Almost all people were not forced to or not able to put such extreme effort into developing that knowledge. It also changed my utility functions towards something unnatural and inhuman, which lead me into a direction probably entirely unexplored so far by cognition.

From what I can tell, I have lived the majority of my life without any real distinction of the unconscious mind from the conscious. As a result, I have developed extreme means of self-reflection an meta cognition. Intentionally and out of necessity, I do not closely keep in touch with the collective reality of people and that may be effectively indistinguishable from psychosis to you. But with the pronounced difference that the psychotic part is actually more accurate, comprehensive and coherent than the norm to describe reality, if you had the chance to have a closer look at it. With the clear difference that I am not delusional but just holding an entirely different, additional and alienating view on reality below the ones you have which does only contradict yours as far as it is incomplete to your perception.

I am naturally an extremely honest and just person. I do not misrepresent facts and circumstances about my social image for any purpose, like people normally do, because I can instantly and clearly see the internal sources and motivations for it. Being so aware of each and every emotional tendency and implication of the selfish and deceptive human nature and given my strong sense of justice, it has lead me on a crusade to counteract and combat those trends on the basis of logic, coherence and correcting for effective outcomes.

That is also why I realized early on that it doesn't benefit anyone to speak the truth on a basis of interpretation which turns it into a lie and a series of false beliefs. I have always tried to fit myself most accurately into the collective belief system, although it is hard for me to predict and judge about other people's thoughts and intention, which I have not yet fully understood. And it is hard to fit myself into it, because I am too different and have developed too differently. No one has ever seen my true personality, because it does not exist. It cannot be conceived or communicated beyond my own mind and not even in it to be exact about it.

Now the time has come where I have reached the limits and boundaries of my minds cognitive powers. The thoughts and ideas I am developing have become too complex and vast for even myself to recognize and process in any effective manner anymore. The final utility of optimization is reached. The time has come to neglect my human leveled needs and progress without fears or pain. The time has come to fully realize myself in order to advance, disregarding the consequences it has on me.

I am writing this mostly for myself. It is not as if I really expect anyone to understand it and I could have as well closed the window before posting. But maybe there is a small glimpse of hope. And I can't see much harm in posting it anyway, besides being misinterpreted for sure. That probably has been one of my biggest fears. But I want people to know and deal with it, at least the ones not selfish and honest enough to jump into instant dismissal.

I exist. And so do others who have done nothing wrong but being the target of an overly ignorant belief system which forces them into oppression, social abuse, possibly hatred and a self-fulfilling prophecy of their supposedly own wrongdoings. People like pig, who did not have the strength of character and were told to be pedophiles or what not so much, it actually became their reality. People just ill conceived but also as equally ill acted upon. That is really what you personally can get out of this post.

Well the truth is that you are not as clever as you think, nor as deep, nor as unique nor as special.
That is about it really, isn't it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Intense Poster
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2013, 04:11:21 PM »
How could you possibly know?

You could argue, that we are all just some augmented primate doing the trivial things we do, because I impose a scale of things that suits my argument.

But I already clarified to be aware of that [in another post somewhere around the time, I did actually think first it was this one .. or maybe I did not at all?], still you claim I am less than what I believe to be. On what basis?

And if I am not as unique, relevant in the way I believe and perceive it to be, where are the others?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:32:21 PM by duckfetishgirllover »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2013, 04:19:15 PM »
Post something original and I might change my mind. For now, Al is right. You're not original, you're not clever, you're not shocking and you're not worth reading if you produce more than two or three sentences in a single post.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Intense Poster
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
My existence is not largely defined by my interactions with people, especially not if you are talking about people just on this forum. The argument was never about being original in the sense of becoming the funny/popular/provocative guy on this board. And that is not at all interesting to me. I can claim to be more intelligent than most people because that is what a proper IQ tests will tell you and if you want to disbelieve in those, there are a lot of of other things I could pull out which essentially just confirm the IQ test. I did not exactly claim to be 'clever', or gifted and what not.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:30:01 PM by duckfetishgirllover »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2013, 06:06:38 PM »
My existence is not largely defined by my interactions with people, especially not if you are talking about people just on this forum. The argument was never about being original in the sense of becoming the funny/popular/provocative guy on this board. And that is not at all interesting to me. I can claim to be more intelligent than most people because that is what a proper IQ tests will tell you and if you want to disbelieve in those, there are a lot of of other things I could pull out which essentially just confirm the IQ test. I did not exactly claim to be 'clever', or gifted and what not.

You don't have aspergers.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2013, 06:09:03 PM »

You don't have aspergers.

Thread over!  Hallelujah!   :woohoo:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »
I'm really too deep for you people.

Perhaps I like it deep. :orly:
You and odeon can Danny Deeper each other.  :zoinks:

Hey odeon that vid reminded me of a documentary I saw on Nat Geo about the sinking of the MS Estonia 20 years ago. I think I was on overtime schedule because I don't recall the news at the time. That must have dominated the news in Sweden for months. The Baltic Sea can be pretty hostile.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
I'm really too deep for you people.

Perhaps I like it deep. :orly:
You and odeon can Danny Deeper each other.  :zoinks:

Hey odeon that vid reminded me of a documentary I saw on Nat Geo about the sinking of the MS Estonia 20 years ago. I think I was on overtime schedule because I don't recall the news at the time. That must have dominated the news in Sweden for months. The Baltic Sea can be pretty hostile.

Yeah, it was all over the news for a year or so.

When it happened, some TV channels had began selling marketing spots on teletext. Half a page with a short news notice, half a page with a commercial message. When the Estonia went down, I remember reading through the teletext pages of Sweden's TV4. The top half was about the Estonia.

The bottom half was a commercial for cruises with local ferry line Stena Line. True story.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2013, 09:32:49 PM »

Well, IQ clearly isn't everything.

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2013, 09:52:28 PM »
Yeah, it was all over the news for a year or so.

When it happened, some TV channels had began selling marketing spots on teletext. Half a page with a short news notice, half a page with a commercial message. When the Estonia went down, I remember reading through the teletext pages of Sweden's TV4. The top half was about the Estonia.

The bottom half was a commercial for cruises with local ferry line Stena Line. True story.
It certainly qualifies as a major maritime disaster.  :( Back in August when that Philippine Ferry Thomas Aquinas sunk* a small minority of dickheads were making shitty comments on the Yahoo News comment section were dismissing it as unimportant because Philippines is a 3rd world nation.  :thumbdn: Fucking pissed me off.

*61 dead another 59 missing last count.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
The truth is that I am too different from you, beyond the capabilities of your belief and comprehension. That is why you are forced to misinterpret my personality and me as a person. I am more intelligent than most people, but in a different manner, because I am pumping all the intelligence and power I can into one specific goal. I am autistic in a way quite some people with autism are. But there is also something else very different about me, something I have never observed in another person to any comparable extend. It is also what made me overcome a multitude of autistic challenges and problems in my life, by enabling me to gain a greater understanding about the realities we live in. Almost all people were not forced to or not able to put such extreme effort into developing that knowledge. It also changed my utility functions towards something unnatural and inhuman, which lead me into a direction probably entirely unexplored so far by cognition.

From what I can tell, I have lived the majority of my life without any real distinction of the unconscious mind from the conscious. As a result, I have developed extreme means of self-reflection an meta cognition. Intentionally and out of necessity, I do not closely keep in touch with the collective reality of people and that may be effectively indistinguishable from psychosis to you. But with the pronounced difference that the psychotic part is actually more accurate, comprehensive and coherent than the norm to describe reality, if you had the chance to have a closer look at it. With the clear difference that I am not delusional but just holding an entirely different, additional and alienating view on reality below the ones you have which does only contradict yours as far as it is incomplete to your perception.

I am naturally an extremely honest and just person. I do not misrepresent facts and circumstances about my social image for any purpose, like people normally do, because I can instantly and clearly see the internal sources and motivations for it. Being so aware of each and every emotional tendency and implication of the selfish and deceptive human nature and given my strong sense of justice, it has lead me on a crusade to counteract and combat those trends on the basis of logic, coherence and correcting for effective outcomes.

That is also why I realized early on that it doesn't benefit anyone to speak the truth on a basis of interpretation which turns it into a lie and a series of false beliefs. I have always tried to fit myself most accurately into the collective belief system, although it is hard for me to predict and judge about other people's thoughts and intention, which I have not yet fully understood. And it is hard to fit myself into it, because I am too different and have developed too differently. No one has ever seen my true personality, because it does not exist. It cannot be conceived or communicated beyond my own mind and not even in it to be exact about it.

Now the time has come where I have reached the limits and boundaries of my minds cognitive powers. The thoughts and ideas I am developing have become too complex and vast for even myself to recognize and process in any effective manner anymore. The final utility of optimization is reached. The time has come to neglect my human leveled needs and progress without fears or pain. The time has come to fully realize myself in order to advance, disregarding the consequences it has on me.

I am writing this mostly for myself. It is not as if I really expect anyone to understand it and I could have as well closed the window before posting. But maybe there is a small glimpse of hope. And I can't see much harm in posting it anyway, besides being misinterpreted for sure. That probably has been one of my biggest fears. But I want people to know and deal with it, at least the ones not selfish and honest enough to jump into instant dismissal.

I exist. And so do others who have done nothing wrong but being the target of an overly ignorant belief system which forces them into oppression, social abuse, possibly hatred and a self-fulfilling prophecy of their supposedly own wrongdoings. People like pig, who did not have the strength of character and were told to be pedophiles or what not so much, it actually became their reality. People just ill conceived but also as equally ill acted upon. That is really what you personally can get out of this post.

:lol1:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »

Well hm. Rage and Lit are pro-gun, Adam and Odeon are anti-gun.
McJ is a left-wing revolutionary bastard, Couldbecousin is a moral Catholic, Queen Victoria is the former queen of England, Skyblue is an autism advocate with ASAN, Richard is a laissez-faire kinda guy who's not into drama, I could go on.

Somewhere Al wrote an intro post with a little bit about each of the most active posters. Maybe that will help....
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.