Educational

Author Topic: a thread that was trolled badly  (Read 9570 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: drawing DuckFetishGirl naked - share your artwork
« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »
Dude. Eris isn't even here. I haven't even talked to her in like two years or something.
Yeah, well I'm a brilliant genius, like Puke here, and I think I'm smart like that. No need to defend yourself, man. I don't really care either way, but I can't un-think it, and I actually have a new appreciation for Ducky. I won't go creeping on her like your buddy Puke, though. I'm righteous like that.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »
Dude. Eris isn't even here. I haven't even talked to her in like two years or something.
Yeah, well I'm a brilliant genius, like Puke here, and I think I'm smart like that. No need to defend yourself, man. I don't really care either way, but I can't un-think it, and I actually have a new appreciation for Ducky. I won't go creeping on her like your buddy Puke, though. I'm righteous like that.  :thumbup:

Beat that dumbass up all you want, I don't care. I just don't see what your angle is. I'm in on something, so is my girlfriend, and so is Eris? Whos next, buttcoffee? No dude, its not clear. What are you saying? How are you even being trolled?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2013, 07:23:33 PM »

Beat that dumbass up all you want, I don't care. I just don't see what your angle is. I'm in on something, so is my girlfriend, and so is Eris? Whos next, buttcoffee? No dude, its not clear. What are you saying? How are you even being trolled?

Seriously, man, I don't care enough about it to get into it. I'm not going to change my mind about it, I think it's funny, and you're just going to ruin it for me if we have to start showing each other our vaginas, just because I got me a brilliant idea about nothing.   :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:07 PM »

Seriously, man, I don't care enough about it to get into it. I'm not going to change my mind about it, I think it's funny, and you're just going to ruin it for me if we have to start showing each other our vaginas, just because I got me a brilliant idea about nothing.   :hahaha:

Ohai, McJagger. :zoinks:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »
I make fun of McNiceguy all the time, because everyone thinks he's me.   :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »
I make fun of McNiceguy all the time, because everyone thinks he's me.   :hahaha:

How's the weather in Tampa? ;)

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2013, 08:05:54 PM »
Bad form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »

Sore winner.   :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2013, 08:27:10 PM »

:flyingbat:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:47:12 PM by Scary_Gary »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

Gloat all you want, girly. No one's going to believe a fucking word that comes out of your untrustworthy yap from now on, except for the part about me living in Tampa.  :hahaha:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »

Gloat all you want, girly. No one's going to believe a fucking word that comes out of your untrustworthy yap from now on, except for the part about me living in Tampa.  :hahaha:

Got nothing to say about it, girly? I like knowing your true colors.  :-*

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #327 on: October 15, 2013, 10:36:28 PM »

Actually, it is your true colors that are showing. :-*

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2013, 10:37:48 PM »

Actually, it is your true colors that are showing. :-*

I believe you, Ducky.  :hahaha:

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #329 on: October 16, 2013, 02:54:50 AM »
Is it that you have vaginas because you are Amy and Rage is DuckFetishGirl?
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ