Educational

Author Topic: a thread that was trolled badly  (Read 9555 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: drawing DuckFetishGirl naked - share your artwork
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2013, 10:45:17 PM »
My friends have expressed to me that they find you amusing, so I will stop attempting to destroy your attempts at fucking around for the moment, "Samantha". But if you begin trying to address me or my girlfriend in any way again, I will turn this entire website upside down to get rid of you.

Rage, stop with the fucking walls already.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2013, 10:54:09 PM »
But you've already said you don't know him very well, so what does it matter if it's him or not?  :dunno:

I thought I did know him. Maybe I am being insecure. He mentioned stuff we said on Instant messenger asking me questions. When I was severely depressed and suicidal years ago, he was really support of me, so I feel torn. I don't know what to think.

That makes your reaction to his behavior make a lot more sense.  :thumbup: I still think he should post his PP.  :green:

Now your reaction makes complete sense. You shouldn't have let Eris get involved; she gave you away as a troll.   :hahaha:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2013, 05:21:23 PM »
But you've already said you don't know him very well, so what does it matter if it's him or not?  :dunno:

I thought I did know him. Maybe I am being insecure. He mentioned stuff we said on Instant messenger asking me questions. When I was severely depressed and suicidal years ago, he was really support of me, so I feel torn. I don't know what to think.

That makes your reaction to his behavior make a lot more sense.  :thumbup: I still think he should post his PP.  :green:

Now your reaction makes complete sense. You shouldn't have let Eris get involved; she gave you away as a troll.   :hahaha:

Nothing? Still feeling torn, Ducky?  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2013, 05:29:48 PM »
Dude what are you doing?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2013, 05:37:52 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

Come on. It looks like you two are in on it. At first I thought probably not, and felt bad for her, until you started acting so un-you today. :dunno:  I think there's a possibility you're trolling me dude, so I'm just gonna assume you are.  :hahaha:

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #305 on: October 15, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »
He is trolling the abandoned thread.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: October 15, 2013, 05:39:07 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

Come on. It looks like you two are in on it. At first I thought probably not, and felt bad for her, until you started acting so un-you today. :dunno:  I think there's a possibility you're trolling me dude, so I'm just gonna assume you are.  :hahaha:

In on what, exactly?
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #307 on: October 15, 2013, 05:40:20 PM »

Hi, Puke.  :santa: How are you today? Nice to see you behaving.  :thumbup: I actually hope you stay.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #308 on: October 15, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »

Hi, Puke.  :santa: How are you today? Nice to see you behaving.  :thumbup: I actually hope you stay.

Yeah, shut the fuck up duckfetishgirllover. The adults are talking here. So, in on what exactly?
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #309 on: October 15, 2013, 05:46:28 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

In on what, exactly?

Dont' talk to me like either of us are stupid. I just told you I think it's possible that you and your girl are consorting with Puke. Since the notion has occurred to me, I can't get it out of my head.  I'm being trolled by more than Puke, and I can't un-think that.   :indeed:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: October 15, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

In on what, exactly?

Dont' talk to me like either of us are stupid. I just told you I think it's possible that you and your girl are consorting with Puke. Since the notion has occurred to me, I can't get it out of my head.  I'm being trolled by more than Puke, and I can't un-think that.   :indeed:

I think you need to get some rest, dude. I just met the little faggot when he made an account here. If you know me by now, you know that I can't resist trying to mentor hopeless cases. There is no trolling conspirasah here. If I was going to be doing some trollin, i'd do it myself.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:53:27 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

In on what, exactly?

I think you need to get some rest, dude. I just met the little faggot when he made an account here. If you know me by now, you know that I can't resist trying to mentor hopeless cases. There is no trolling conspirasah here. If I was going to be doing some trollin, i'd do it myself.

Sorry. I'm fresh out of benefits of the doubt.  :dunno: It's not personal, because no I don't really know you. Have fun wisely advising Puke. Looks like you're the only one very interested since Ducky split.  :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

In on what, exactly?

Sorry. I'm fresh out of benefits of the doubt.  :dunno: It's not personal, because no I don't really know you. Have fun wisely advising Puke. Looks like you're the only one very interested since Ducky split.  :thumbup:

I asked her to tell him to fuck off. Dude it sounds like you're developing some kind of conspiracy theory. Why don't you just say up front what you think is happening?
I will never stop...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »
Dude what are you doing?

In on what, exactly?

I asked her to tell him to fuck off. Dude it sounds like you're developing some kind of conspiracy theory. Why don't you just say up front what you think is happening?

I already told you twice dude, why do you keep asking me? I'm not saying it's a fact. Heck, even after eris starting acting a fool, I still never though you're in on it, but possibly Ducky could be, though maybe not. If you hadn't started cuddling up to this guy, I never would have had the thought you're trolling me, but I do think you might be trolling. Is that clear that time about what I think's happening? The part about you might be trolling?  :dunno:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
Dude. Eris isn't even here. I haven't even talked to her in like two years or something.
I will never stop...