Author Topic: Congress moves to outlaw alternative media.  (Read 2833 times)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: Congress moves to outlaw alternative media.
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:05 PM »
My primary language is Swedish  :orly:

I was directing that at RageBe.  I have nothing but respect for people who can function in more than one spoken language.  It is far more than I have managed to accomplish, and a general failing of the priorities espoused by the American educational system.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »
Your question does not compute.  Yes, I was calling you two gay for each other.  I even did my best to do so in your primary language of pictures.  No, I do not consider that to be an insult, but rather a comment.

I'll try again.

Repeat ad nauseum

Repeat ad nauseum

Repeat ad nauseum

Repeat ad nauseum

Can you see it? ^
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:48:51 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2013, 03:48:59 PM »
:dick: :oooh: :nomakened:  :anal: :afterglow:

Rage       Lit        Rage/Lit .................................

Repeat ad nauseum

You just attackeed Rage's and Lit's sexuality! How very intolerant of you! :GA:

Homophobe! Bigot!

It's only "intolerant" and an "attack" if you think that calling someone a homosexual is an insult.  I don't, and I would implore you to explore your own reasons for thinking so.

Lolwat? You serious or just stupid "trolling". :tard: Because not everything I say here is 100% super serious.  I was pulling the PC card like you do!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2013, 03:56:11 PM »
Oh cm'on Possum, that all you got? I'm not impressed. What a failtroll.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 02:39:27 PM »
I'm sorry, did I agree at some point to entertain you?

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »
I'm sorry, did I agree at some point to entertain you?

Everyone has to.  Didn't you know that?  :hahaha:

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

It's only "intolerant" and an "attack" if you think that calling someone a homosexual is an insult.  I don't, and I would implore you to explore your own reasons for thinking so.

Lolwat? You serious or just stupid "trolling". :tard: Because not everything I say here is 100% super serious.  I was pulling the PC card like you do!
i thought she was perfectly clear.  I understood.

You and rage have a habit of not understanding others and attempting to belittle them for it.

I think rage has a difficult time understanding anything outside his own (narrow) view of reality.  That is why I generally toss out ambiguous one liners.  Debating with him is futile.  Reason eludes him.
Just my feminist opinion, I'm sure.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

You and rage have a habit of not understanding others and attempting to belittle them for it.

I think rage has a difficult time understanding anything outside his own (narrow) view of reality.  That is why I generally toss out ambiguous one liners.  Debating with him is futile.  Reason eludes him.

Of course you "understood" you are just as guilty of the same hypocrisy as Possum and refuse to admit it. I return whatever I am given here. My humor is not always understood as such. You belittle others you don't understand. But if they respond, they are bad? You aren't innocent in this. I just want you to admit it. I don't agree with Rage's tactics, but do I ask him for explanations. I agree with some of it. You call Rage a conservative. He isn't. Far from it, actually. He is right that because you are an extreme Liberal, he appears Conservative in comparison.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2013, 04:31:25 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

Of course you "understood" you are just as guilty of the same hypocrisy as Possum and refuse to admit it. I return whatever I am given here. My humor is not always understood as such. You belittle others you don't understand. But if they respond, they are bad? You aren't innocent in this. I just want you to admit it. I don't agree with Rage's tactics, but do I ask him for explanations. I agree with some of it. You call Rage a conservative. He isn't. Far from it, actually. He is right that because you are an extreme Liberal, he appears Conservative in comparison.
the term is progressive
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »
In Sweden you would be a social democrat but rather a social democrat of the 1970's. Hm.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

the term is progressive

Car insurance? :orly:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 04:47:57 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

the term is progressive

i always find you to be clever.  I enjoy reading you.

The reason, btw, that rage and I do not see eye to eye is because he got all butthurt because you and I were exchanging innocent  PMs.  Sir alpha dog asked me not to talk to you.  And I replied that i will respond if you send me a PM.
....basically.

I guess he told you not to talk to me? 
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2013, 05:02:49 PM »

Repeat ad nauseum

Homophobe! Bigot!

the term is progressive

i always find you to be clever.  I enjoy reading you.

The reason, btw, that rage and I do not see eye to eye is because he got all butthurt because you and I were exchanging innocent  PMs.  Sir alpha dog asked me not to talk to you.  And I replied that i will respond if you send me a PM.
....basically.

I guess he told you not to talk to me?

He asked me not to. I told him it wouldn't make a difference. I actually didn't like him asking that and I told him so. That made me mad. I got him to change his mind. He has a big, hard head that can be used as a wrecking ball if you hung him upsidedown from his ankles on a crane. He could level a building with that skull of his.

Neither you nor he can change my mind on what I believe without a solid argument or evidence. I changed my stance on gun control for illegal items such as fireworks you can buy in Mexico not allowed in the US because some idiotic redneck got drunk and held a lit firework in his hands and it exploded and blew his hands off leaving him disfigured. Dumbass scum are still buy illegal fireworks while law abiding citizens are screwed. It pisses me off.

I got to thinking a lot of things. He tried to get me to agree with something without proof once and I asked him how is that any different than believing the mass media? He eventually agreed I was right. I can be a hard headed bitch where I feel it truly counts. He is right about self sufficiency and not relying on supermarkets and store chains, etc. We are intentionally being coddled into being easier to control.

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »
You don't have to buy fireworks, you can simply make them.  :orly:

Composition for M-80 salute:

Potassium perchlorate 64
Dark aluminium 23
Sulfur 13

:viking:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 05:09:07 PM »
DFG, I am not interested in changing any bodies mind.  Nor do I feel compelled to control others.  I leave that to fascists (which I believe is extreme conservativism).
If you ask me a question or wish my opinion i will be happy to respond.  One thing I have learned in my sweet short life is hat people make up their own minds.  An exchange of ideas is always a good thing, because then we gain a larger perspective to pool from in order to make an informed choice about our day to day lives.
I know, life is ever hanging and I am constantly updating my perspective of how I perceive issues of the day. 
My head cannot be used as a wrecking ball.  I am open.
Misunderstood.