Author Topic: ASDC is having some issues  (Read 10422 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: ASDC is having some issues
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 07:49:47 PM »
I hope its up and running again soon

Welcome back.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 08:15:58 PM »
:(
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
Why the frowny face?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 08:19:37 PM »
It is still down. And I miss Rage.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2013, 08:25:38 PM »
Got it. Thanks.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2013, 12:43:33 AM »
Its almost like asdc is protesting at Al getting his mouth rearranged by a Thai dentist.

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2013, 12:54:23 AM »
Its almost like asdc is protesting at Al getting his mouth rearranged by a Thai dentist.
He'll be able to cuss in another language now.  :2thumbsup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2013, 12:57:35 AM »
Sorry guys.
Yeah some arsehole has tried to spam from an email address linked to the forum. I am not pleased.
That said I am a little bit sick of having to run in circles for the hosts. They are basically trying to hold a gun over my head and I am not pleased in jumping hoop after hoop or paying them money after what I paid a month ago. I know a shake down when I see it.

I have escalated the issue. I have spoken to them over 7 hours they are not loving Al.

It will come good guys. My apologies for the delay.

Yeah I came back last night from a 14 hour trip and it was all on. This morning I had to have veneers done and inbetween I have been doing hours upon hours of support tickets and live chats.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2013, 01:07:36 AM »
Sorry guys.
Yeah some arsehole has tried to spam from an email address linked to the forum. I am not pleased.
That said I am a little bit sick of having to run in circles for the hosts. They are basically trying to hold a gun over my head and I am not pleased in jumping hoop after hoop or paying them money after what I paid a month ago. I know a shake down when I see it.

I have escalated the issue. I have spoken to them over 7 hours they are not loving Al.

Yeah I came back last night from a 14 hour trip and it was all on. This morning I had to have veneers done and inbetween I have been doing hours upon hours of support tickets and live chats.
In solidarity with you getting dental work in Thailand I broke a tooth yesterday.  :viking: Unfotunately I will have the crown done in Benicia CA instead of a cool exotic location.  :(

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »
Sorry guys.

In solidarity with you getting dental work in Thailand I broke a tooth yesterday.  :viking: Unfotunately I will have the crown done in Benicia CA instead of a cool exotic location.  :(

In solidarity with both of you I am likely to break at least one tooth next year, I see cracks forming.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 01:14:20 AM »
Sorry guys.

In solidarity with both of you I am likely to break at least one tooth next year, I see cracks forming.  :tard:
Going the extra mile is  :viking: Komrade.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 01:16:09 AM »
Sorry guys.

Going the extra mile is  :viking: Komrade.

I just hope the teeth stay intact until January, I'm out of insurance for this year.   :bint:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 01:23:04 AM »
Pain and adversity build character. In people other than me.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »
Pain and adversity build character In people other than me.

Yes, it's always funny when it happens to somebody else, isn't it?    :spitscreen:

People forget.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »
Sorry guys.

Bastards. We need to come up with a way of nipping that spamming in the bud. I have some ideas we can discuss when asdc is back up.