Author Topic: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Does Pea deserve a voice here, Yay or nay
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2016, 07:17:28 PM »
Butterflies got it in one.

I have zero problem with rockhound, and whilst I don't give a damn about pea, and less yet about his ginger minger, just so long as it doesn't get posted here. From PM to PM and staying within PM, fucked if I care, I just don't care to witness it. But about him, I neither hate him, love him, or indeed give two fucks what he gets posted here via some kind of proxy, just so long as, like I said, he doesn't start posting rape, animal abuse, speak ill of that one particular lady, or post paedophilia or other such exceptionally offensive shit, of a kind that would damage I2 as a whole (or in the case of running his mouth just make me really want to track him down, and slice him to pieces after having driven rusty, acid-soaked forks through his eyesockets to pin him to the nearest wall
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2016, 07:20:30 PM »
Butterflies got it in one.

I have zero problem with rockhound, and whilst I don't give a damn about pea, and less yet about his ginger minger, just so long as it doesn't get posted here. From PM to PM and staying within PM, fucked if I care, I just don't care to witness it. But about him, I neither hate him, love him, or indeed give two fucks what he gets posted here via some kind of proxy, just so long as, like I said, he doesn't start posting rape, animal abuse, speak ill of that one particular lady, or post paedophilia or other such exceptionally offensive shit, of a kind that would damage I2 as a whole (or in the case of running his mouth just make me really want to track him down, and slice him to pieces after having driven rusty, acid-soaked forks through his eyesockets to pin him to the nearest wall

I really don't think you have to worry about Pea wanting to post that shit.   :laugh:  That's not who he is!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2016, 07:51:58 PM »
Tell this to Lestat:

"You don't have to worry about tracking me down; I live in Bristol, England.

Meet me at the city centre. See what happens. Could be fun. Let's see if you walk the walk.

What? You think some keyboard warrior shit will faze me then?"   I don't take kindly to being threatened.

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2016, 07:56:32 PM »
Fight. Fight, FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2016, 10:05:51 PM »
 :popcorn: <-----I'll provide the popcorn! Who will provide the cookies!?!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »
So long as he keeps himself a decent human being in the fundamental sense I really don't have a problem with the bugger.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2016, 09:19:53 PM »
So long as he keeps himself a decent human being in the fundamental sense I really don't have a problem with the bugger.

He is. he hates paedo's as much as you do!  And he has his own sense of honor! 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2016, 03:33:51 PM »
More from Pea!

IntensitySquared: John Lennon, the Dead Beatle.IntensitySquared: John Lennon, the Dead Beatle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rzm6phg3iA&feature=youtu.be

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2016, 07:03:34 PM »

I have always liked Judas Priest.

Turns out they stuck it out and I quit. I should probably buy their newest album effort. :dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2016, 07:40:55 PM »
It starts when your always afraid
step out of line
and the men come to take you away!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2016, 08:10:58 PM »
For the record, I just turned down a post due to it's content that I do disagree with and feeling the issue is more complex than that.  Plus, I thought it something more like trumpty numpty would say.  Like I said, I have my limits.

You're fucking pathetic man  :hahaha:

Pot+kettle=black.....says the "man" who deleted his member ship here more times than me and did the same on Dunc's Drivel because there was NOT enough drama.  You love to throw people you consider beneath you under the bus....I pity your clients!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2016, 09:17:56 PM »