Educational

Author Topic: Projectile Defecation...  (Read 832 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Projectile Defecation...
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
When I eat chicken with red curry paste my piss smells of it for hours.
did you ever ask the girls that you spoon fed your piss to, "does it taste like red curry paste?"

I didn't eat that at the time when I pissed in girls' mouths, but the cum obviously becomes very salty of it, since one whore girl complained about that.  :angel:
next time you get a ho fo hire eat some red curry paste.  i am interested to know.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »
 :thumbup:

Offline tetris

• Fresh Meat
  • Catch These Men
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 10:04:15 AM »
i defecated pineapple chunks once

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 01:31:30 AM »
i defecated pineapple chunks once

AND WE HAVE a WINNER!!!  :plus: :1st:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »
Guest bump. :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
There is worse. Believe me there is worse.

Mushrooms for instance...at least the white/chestnut Agaricus spp commonly sold in shops, I find very indigestible, to the point of having shat them whole before.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 01:51:25 AM »
There is worse. Believe me there is worse.

Mushrooms for instance...at least the white/chestnut Agaricus spp commonly sold in shops, I find very indigestible, to the point of having shat them whole before.

After you chewed them properly? :toporly:

The bovine does advise proper chewing of food.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 10:37:41 AM »
Not all of them it seems. It was in one of my beef and (mostly wild) mushroom 'random chilli'* that I was just spooning up and gulping down in what at the time was a long-grown, gnawing hunger during which I had quite literally, not a bean, not a mouthful of rice nor a slice of bread and butter for not very far off two weeks.

So I wasn't exactly too patient in diving in to wolf it down. Interestingly, if one can call the observation of a turd being dropped down the john 'interesting', it was not one of the wild goodies I'd picked that day that came out wholly undigested or minimally acted upon by gastric and intestinal 'juices' just the Agaricus I use as a cheap mycological bulking agent that doesn't need stalking, shooting, skinning, gutting etc  before eating.

Not fond of them at all really, although I don't DIS-like them actively, just not at all choice eating IMO....lol I am probably jaded and spoiled for choice over the years (since 4-5yo) that I've been experimenting with different exotic wild fungal munchables, as I've had so many different and delightful delicacies, white Agaricus button mushrooms to me are just tasteless bulk protein that costs fuck all and is too easy to grow really to present an interesting challenge in the lab  :P

And if I come accross them growing in the meadows or for some species, deciduous woodland/forest, then most edible species of Agaricus I just won't bother to take, unless I am having a hollow day, or days or week etc.

Mainly the prince (A.augustus), A.bisporus (these can get BIG, I've seen and eaten specimens that were not all that shy of a foot in diameter, very thick, meaty flesh and one single mushroom can easily feed two average appetites for a single meal, A.arvensis (horse mushroom, not as whopping huge as A.bitorquis can get but not a mere stingy little mouthful either. Horse mushrooms have a nice smell of aniseed, which can be really overpowering when fresh but diminishes in intensity when cooked and added to a meal)

And the best of the ones I've found, aside from the prince, I think, has to be Agaricus macrosporus, which can grow to around two feet in diameter (cap), again one of those Agaricus spp. with a strongly aniseed taste and scent. I've seen some pretty big gilled mushrooms in my time, but never, ever have I seen a gilled, stemmed mushroom that outcompeted A.macrosporus for sheer size and density. Seen some with unopened, still rounded caps that had a similar size to the average canteloupe melon, and with a density that makes me think kind of like what a chilli-ed clenched fist would be like to eat lol :P

A.macrosporus isn't really a one-meal, or even one person 'shroom, but a full grown one is enough to provide the mushroom bit of a meal for an entire family, may well be more than one meal in fact.

*its random because what else ends up in it depends entirely on what is in season, and if I am low on money for meat, whatever happens to be cute, fwuffy and doesn't know to run like hell when there is a hungry man with a basket of just mushrooms and wild fruits and no meat in it; a'creepi'n through the woods with a rifle+high magnification scope.

Here little squirrel...I've got nuts and acorns, I promise....lots of nuts and acorns and lead :P

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.