Educational

Author Topic: Iowa FTW  (Read 18082 times)

TheoK

Re: Iowa FTW
« Reply #300 on: September 20, 2013, 12:13:28 AM »
Hahaha! omfg

Rage did you seriously just call me a fanatic becuase I am in favour of gun control?

So the vast majority of people in this country are fanatics?  lol

and odeon, yeah, why is Rage so sure he's right? maybe it's cos he's a fanatic :laugh:

You are brainwashed, just like the majority of the sheeple in the UK and in Sweden too. Even odeon is brainwashed, so it has not only to do with the lack of intelligence. It's a kind of double bind.

TheoK

« Reply #301 on: September 20, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
Tell me you're fucking joking with me. The people *opposing* guns are willing to experiment with people's lives while those in favour are not? That's a stretch, even by your logic.

It's not. Those in favour of guns want you to be able to defend yourself. Those opposing them obviously want you to be defenceless. How would you defend yourself from a 120 kilo robber or burglar in Sweden? Even with a gun it would be tricky, since the cunts in court would question your right to defend yourself even in your own bedrooom 2 o'clock in the morning.

Those cunts who made those laws usually have armed bodyguards and/or live in a very safe neighbourhood. The similar usually goes for the cunts upholding those laws in court.

But this is just a side effect. Gun control is so that it would be very hard or impossible to defend yourself from the state. The gun law isn't there so that a school shooter shall not be able to massacre kids. It's there so that the state should easily be able to massacre ordinary people. Like here:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:40:43 AM by Lit »

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #302 on: September 20, 2013, 12:39:05 AM »
Tell me you're fucking joking with me. The people *opposing* guns are willing to experiment with people's lives while those in favour are not? That's a stretch, even by your logic.

It's not. Those in favour of guns want you to be able to defend yourself. Those opposing them obviously want you to be defenceless. How would you defend yourself from a 120 kilo robber or burglar in Sweden? Even with a gun it would be tricky, since the cunts in court would question your right to defend yourself even in your own bedrooom 2 o'clock in the morning.

Those cunts who made those laws usually have armed bodyguards and/or live in a very safe neighbourhood. The similar usually goes for the cunts upholding those laws in court.

If banning firesarms works, why oh why would they need armed guards7
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

TheoK

« Reply #303 on: September 20, 2013, 12:45:30 AM »

If banning firesarms works, why oh why would they need armed guards7

Exactly my question  :plus:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: September 20, 2013, 06:55:06 AM »
Odeon-

He very clearly commented on an existing mess. Next.

How convenient that everyone hates my country right now, giving everyone an excuse to talk shit about it as much as they like. Contributing to that really helps. Thanks a lot, Adam and Odeon.

You are implying that your common sense knows something about why these tools were created that the researches do not? Right.

Its not rocket science, man.

Logic fail. You are not the one to decide. Next.

I can decide whatever I want. And I decide that yes, I crushed him. He only returned when you came and "stood up" to the evil realist, days later.

Here's an example of a study Of the 626 shootings in or around the home, 54 were unintentional.

How would you label those 54? Collateral damage?

Next.

Here is something that causes a lot more deaths. Hospitals, and medical error. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/11856.php Whats your excuse for 195,000 deaths a year? Accidents happen? Well then that's my excuse too. Heres another fact: Guns save about a hundred times more lives than criminals manage to take. ;) You want to play with numbers huh? I can do that too.

You make it sound like Adam changed the subject but your earlier
Adam turned it into a gun control debate, and took it to the "U CAN'T REBEL AGAINST GUBMINT" level, not me.

Because it is in there, it is there for a good reason? Logic fail. Next.

Hah! I think most americans agree with me, which is why gun bans have failed so far. This is -their- country, after all.

Who is changing the subject now? "Bank interest driven government"? Subtle. I'm still interested in why you don't seem to think that equal health care should not be a right when gun ownership is.
Because health care is something you work for, and rights are defended with your gun.

Gee, I wonder why the 13th amendment was deemed necessary and fought so bitterly?

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/thirteenthamendment.html

The thirteenth amendment was taken out of context back then to make slavery okay, and even after being abolished and all these years its still being used the same way. *hint*

It's OK for you to say that people who do not agree with you are empty-hearted, but not OK for me to question your reading comprehension?

You set the stage, now live with it.
I didn't say that people who disagree with me are empty hearted. You are taking things out of context to be divisive. Won't work on me.

Should I remind you that the NRA has effectively been able to block a lot of research into gun-related violence?

So since the EVIL NRA has engaged in conspiracy and blocked this heroic research, we should still go ahead and immediately change things around anyway without knowing what will happen because our feelings. That's a stretch, even by your logic.

Adam-

Also Rage, I think it's kinda funny that you think you can educate me and odeon on history by posting links to 5 minutes youtube videos

I read books, and if I recall correctly, so does odeon

Get off your high horse, mate ;)

That youtube video must be a damnsight better than whatever drivel you've been reading, or I would not have been concerned. Also, your business with me has nothing to do with Odeon. I'm handling him just fine, and i'll chase you off this issue a second time while debating him.

anyway, a knife is VERY different to a gun. I'd rather take my chances against someone armed with a knife than someone armed with a gun

I'd rather have a gun than my bare hands or a knife when someone has -any- kind of weapon and is trying to hurt me.

btw, I think you'll find my comment here:

So, what, Obama is pro-gun laws because he's scared of people like you guys and your guns?

lol

ok

you try taking on the US government with your rifles

was in response to this:

The 2nd Amendment was for defending you against people like Obama. Just sayin'.

Obvious to anyone with any kind of common sense. Trouble is, my country is filled to the brim with a bunch of dumbasses who aren't even able to think.

Key words there. MY COUNTRY. The one you aren't a resident of, piers morgan. ;)

Hahaha! omfg

Rage did you seriously just call me a fanatic becuase I am in favour of gun control?

and odeon, yeah, why is Rage so sure he's right? maybe it's cos he's a fanatic :laugh:

No, actually. Think about it a bit more.

No. Don't know where you're pulling that out of.  :apondering:

and odeon, yeah, why is Rage so sure he's right? maybe it's cos he's a fanatic

That's funny to me. I'm not 100% sure i'm right, actually. But when I speak with people who think like you, it convinces me a bit more every time. At least odeon attempted to produce some numbers and such. How about you bring something to this instead of a bunch of fingerpointing and empty denial? If you are so eager to socially engineer the people of my country, and you are sure that you are justified in this, how about you actually convince me?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:32:40 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #305 on: September 20, 2013, 07:04:52 AM »
Rage, don't bother.

I thought you knew that your rights end where their feelings begin.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: September 20, 2013, 07:06:26 AM »
Rage, don't bother.

Hah, like hell. I'd rather be dead than live in a world like that.  :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2013, 07:08:44 AM »
Rage, don't bother.

That is the world the gun control crowd thinks we live in.

Just remember,  MUH FEELS
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

TheoK

« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2013, 07:37:55 AM »
I'd say that 54 unintentional shootings out of 626 is pretty much, but that isn't anything that should be regulated by laws.

And such comparisons are stupid anyway. 80 Swedes are murdered each year. >8000 Swedes die of tobacco. Yet anyone age 18 can legally buy tobacco and it's not hard to get for minors either. But you don't hear an outcry like that about tobacco as you hear about guns.

And cars. 200 Swedes are killed by cars, but why allow people to drive then? They can go by bus or train, which will probably decrease the death tolls with 97-98%.

The greatest irony is that antigunners want to ban things that can protect themselves. I don't get why they want to be defenceless. What good is it if you are raped or murdered and the cops get the one who did it? You are still raped or dead. The cops can't protect you even if they wanted to. And they rarely even want to.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2013, 08:19:34 AM »
To be fair,
I think most other people around the world bash America because we keep bombing everybody and manipulating economies.
It doesn't help that we believe in 'American exceptionalism'....nobody loves the narcissist but himself.

America is the terrorist.  There is blood all over our hands.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2013, 08:31:27 AM »
To be fair,
I think most other people around the world bash America because we keep bombing everybody and manipulating economies.
It doesn't help that we believe in 'American exceptionalism'....nobody loves the narcissist but himself.

Yes. That is 99% of the reason that so many foreigners hate America.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
Rage, don't bother.

That is the world the gun control crowd thinks we live in.

Just remember,  MUH FEELS

Argh! m-muh feels!
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2013, 10:03:26 AM »
To be fair,

Dude, that I can agree with and i'm sick of it too. For that very reason I think Obama is a shitface for continuing this pattern. I'm also sick of people from other countries making it worse though. I know my country is a piece of shit. I don't need to be constantly reminded of it, because i'm one of the few that's trying to do something about that. I especially don't need to be reminded of it by people that talk just like -this- dumbass:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:07:15 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2013, 11:03:15 AM »
Oh and guns are illegal in Sweden, right? Guess what is?

I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2013, 11:09:29 AM »
No, they are not illegal, they are just awfully hard to get legally, except for hunting rifles. And you can't carry a gun for self-defence legally. They will even question you if you use it in your own home.

That verdict seems pretty sound, though. He didn't hurt anyone, even if I think it's disgusting with a 65 year old jerking off in public.