Author Topic: Iowa FTW  (Read 17988 times)

TheoK

Re: Iowa FTW
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2013, 04:25:11 PM »
So we all have the same weapons the military has? We can all just go out and by fucking missiles?

Why not? You can't even think out of the box so much that you would ever get the idea that it is bizarre that the state can have these weapons. When the state has weapons to kill millions of people, that is totally natural to you  :facepalm2:

TheoK

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »

I am against gun ownership so that means I'm "throwing everything I don't like in jail and never talking about it again"?

What?

Being against gun ownership is a fundamental wrong, unless you are against the state too owning guns.

Well clearly we disagree on that one

You can see in Syria what could happen in the UK too, but you obvisously want that, since you want to be sure that you can't defend yourself.

I think our current government are cunts, but I don't think they're going to start shooting us or gassing us.

How do you know for sure? The Swedish military shot unarmed workers as late as 1931, when my grandma was a girl.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2013, 04:27:10 PM »
Well there isn't really much we can do to get rid of these weapons altogether now, is there? So yes, I'd rather the state had them rather than ANY fucker who wants them

TheoK

« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
Well there isn't really much we can do to get rid of these weapons altogether now, is there? So yes, I'd rather the state had them rather than ANY fucker who wants them

We could get rid of them tomorrow, unless most people didn't have the same mindset as you have.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
::)

Again, what world are you living in?

TheoK

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2013, 04:46:07 PM »
::)

Again, what world are you living in?

This shit is possible because 99.99% of all people accept it.

Even in Sweden you could defeat the cops with hunting rifles, because there are 2 million guns but only 25000 cops. It doesn't happen, though, because most people don't get this simple maths, or if they do, they are on the side of the state, because it's more convenient for them in the short run.

TheoK

« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »
Those ruling the world are psychopaths, murderers, criminals, even by the definition of the laws of the states that they rule. People are raped, tortured and murdered so that they can play their sick little games. Yet people like Adam think that this is perfectly OK and that we should make it even easier for them to rape, torture and murder by disarming all civilians.

Logically this must be what Adam et al are thinking, since they don't think that it is wrong with armed states, only armed citizens. He said it. Most other people who are for disarming the citizens are also against disarming the state.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »

You show your hand now. Would you care to tell me why you think this?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2013, 06:07:26 PM »
Absolutey wrong. The first "tools" were mostly pointy sticks and chipped rocks. Cavemen used these to kill each other and animals. Your precious guns aren't tools argument is not going to hold up, Adam. You're not getting away with it here.

I said kitchen knives aren't PRIMARY WEAPONS. Not that knives weren't used as weapons. Lol, what is it with people on here trying to give me lessons in caveman life lately?

Now.. who is trying to ban everything? :zoinks: Certainly not me. I'm actually trying to analyze the problems we face today and suggest real solutions. Your crowd seems content with throwing everything they don't like in jail and never talking about it again.

Like the church used to do.

I am against gun ownership so that means I'm "throwing everything I don't like in jail and never talking about it again"?

What?
[/quote]

You are against more than gun ownership, and you know it. Lets be honest with each other, okay?

I said kitchen knives aren't PRIMARY WEAPONS. Not that knives weren't used as weapons. Lol, what is it with people on here trying to give me lessons in caveman life lately?

Because it is simply a fact. The objects you claim are tools and claim are morally justifiable in light of firearms, were originally developed for murdering people. I'll say it again, pointy things were originally a weapon, and used to commit murder. Since then humans have gained more wherewithal and killing things with these objects is quite rare in comparison to their more common uses. Same with GGGUUUUUUNNS. By calling these pointy things tools, you automatically give firearms the same label without intending to, since they were both developed for the same reasons. To kill. Whether that be killing food, or other people.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2013, 06:18:19 PM »

The military has shot on the people, and you don't understand why the people should be able to defend itself?

Again, how do you think you are going to defend yourself against THE MILITARY?

In an anarchy people would understand that they should cooperate so that no one could ever get a monopoly on violence again.

And that is not how human society works. Which shows how little YOU know about anyting.

Again, how do you think you are going to defend yourself against THE MILITARY?

Its highly unlikely we'd actually have to resort to that, but if it did come to blows, with guerrilla warfare. By hiding, destroying factories, cutting off supply routes, burning down media offices, blow up the federal reserve branches, poisoning water, sabotaging communications, etc. By doing these things, you essentially hit them in their weak point. Their precious cash flow. People have been doing this for a VERY long time, and they have been succeeding.

I think our current government are cunts, but I don't think they're going to start shooting us or gassing us.

You're right on this point. They have no desire to damage or kill their own property(slaves). Our meager existence is what these people live off of. It could be SOOO much better, Adam. Most wars, cultural differences, etc occur now by design of money interests.

So, let me ask you a question. What you're basically saying is, you're perfectly happy being a piece of property as long as your masters don't decide to hurt you?

(they -are- hurting you, dammit)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:20:46 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »
So killing is always wrong? Would it be wrong for Syrian civilians to kill the ones raping, torturing and murdering them? 

I think killing a burglar is wrong.   The death penalty for a burglar?  Is that really fair?  I suppose you will say he forfeited his right to life by stepping on my property!  Where do you draw the line,  someone touches your car or steels your wheel trims?   It just seems dodgy ground.  :dunno:

You don't have to kill a burglar, but if you do, it was to 99.99% his own fault. What did he have to do in your home in the first place?

Maybe he was cold and hungry because he no longer gets his benefit cheque from the government you just overthrown?

Or maybe he been porkin your missus because you been too preoccupied polishing your shooter ?

Either way I don't think he should be killed.  Seems harsh.

There is a line. You can't just be judge and executioner, and I don't think any reasonable person wants to do that. We aren't all psychopaths. Now if someone uses deadly force in response to a threat to their own life or the lives of their loved ones? Fair game. You can't just go around murdering people with impunity, and it is ridiculous to leave the responsibility of protecting yourself from those kind of people to the "police". That's childish, as a matter of fact.

It seems like as a society, we are infested with the attitude of passing along responsibilities to a "mommy and daddy" state. News flash, folks. The government is not your mommy and daddy. They don't love you.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:33:44 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »
It doesn't seem to work that way in the US

HAH! GOTCHA. I have some bad news, adam. Countless studies conclude that in areas where it is legal to have concealed carry and such and there aren't any militant anti gun policies result in violent crime almost disappearing. Need I show you? Do we really need to rub this in?

Also quote quoted, and bolded so you can't miss it. Welcome to reality.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
Seems like this same Iowa legislation which allows blind peoplevtoncarry guns on the street also allows convicted sex offenders a permit to carry.

Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
Seems? Does it or doesn't it?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2013, 08:56:13 PM »
Seems? Does it or doesn't it?
it does...

If you write 'seems like' people might do research.

Louisiana just passed a bill that nullifies all gun control legislation.  Now convicted felons can buy guns.
Misunderstood.