Educational

Author Topic: What happens outside where you live?  (Read 16595 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: What happens outside where you live?
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2014, 02:05:45 AM »
^ and you live nowhere near a rail track  :tard:
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2014, 08:41:54 AM »

That would make me wonder. :trainwreck:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2014, 11:59:13 AM »
The night is being the night.
And my green garbage bin is still in the garden. I should have rolled it to the road.
Now there is hoping that I will not forget to do that tomorrow morning.

Do it before you forget!

I did not forget.  :hyke: :viking:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2014, 01:16:46 PM »
The night is being the night.
And my green garbage bin is still in the garden. I should have rolled it to the road.
Now there is hoping that I will not forget to do that tomorrow morning.

Do it before you forget!

I did not forget.  :hyke: :viking:

^.o

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
I stopped for a few moments while driving by the Saints Training Camp and watched them practicing. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2014, 12:06:26 AM »

That would have been awesome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2014, 01:47:14 AM »
I stopped for a few moments while driving by the Saints Training Camp and watched them practicing.

What does the training of Saints entail, and what did they practice, when you drove by.

I am completely intrigued by the thought that one can watch the progress of saints in the making.

Here a kid went out of the door to school, two cats went out for a stroll, and for the rest, all is quiet. OK, there is some wind and birds, I hear a blackbird singing love songs, but nothing unusual outside.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2014, 09:07:57 AM »

What does the training of Saints entail, and what did they practice, when you drove by.

I am completely intrigued by the thought that one can watch the progress of saints in the making.

Here a kid went out of the door to school, two cats went out for a stroll, and for the rest, all is quiet. OK, there is some wind and birds, I hear a blackbird singing love songs, but nothing unusual outside.

They were marching, as saints do. :orly:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »

Saints only march in. What do they do when they are inside? And how do they get outside again?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2014, 11:59:14 AM »

Saints only march in. What do they do when they are inside? And how do they get outside again?

They redefine "in" as "out" and vice versa, then they march in again. :viking:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

Oh no, you blasphemer. You are adapting the text to your own needs. I am sure Saints do other things too, like suffering, being brave maidens, scrubbing floors, bashing heads in of blasphemers, things like that.
And lots of contemplation, of course.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »

Oh no, you blasphemer. You are adapting the text to your own needs. I am sure Saints do other things too, like suffering, being brave maidens, scrubbing floors, bashing heads in of blasphemers, things like that.

Where does it say that in the song? I shall defend the faith from your apocrypha! :pope:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »

Where does it say that in the song? I shall defend the faith from your apocrypha! :pope:
You are the one messing with the original text. Replacing in for out and vice versa. This isn't a Katy Perry song, you know.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2014, 12:21:53 PM »

You are the one messing with the original text. Replacing in for out and vice versa. This isn't a Katy Perry song, you know.

I have only modernized it, in keeping with its original intent. :M

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »

I have only modernized it, in keeping with its original intent. :M

You need to be back in pre-kindergarten daycare. You are missing out on the basics. Back to the books with contradictions. There you will see that "in" is the opposite of "out".

I am awaiting the return from the real Weeble, to tell you how wrong you are.