Educational

Author Topic: Attack on Syria imminent  (Read 6323 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Attack on Syria imminent
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2013, 02:49:19 PM »

I hold regrets for you pansy-ass Euro-types who can not arm yourselves properly.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!

:laugh:

btw, what are you expecting? What do you think you'll have to defend yourself from "in the future"?

Isn't it illegal in the UK to film police even if if they are abusing their power? Ya know, stuff like that.

I don't see many Americans defending themselves against the cops either. No, I don't think it's illegal. It's not illegal in Sweden, although the cops might illegally hinder you from filming them. They might do that (and have done it) in the US too.

The thought of relying on psychotic cops to defend us from criminals is scary. Many dont care and are dirty.

I'm going to be point blank about this. The way I see things, progressives are willing to sacrifice giant pieces of their personal liberty, privacy, and quality of life. Why? To excuse themselves from equally large chunks of personal responsibility and push them off on a third party(government).

Lets use cops for example. Time and time again, you hear about police and FEMA breaking the laws they are supposed to enforce, invading people's homes without warrant(hurting them in the process, damaging property), and generally being thugs.

Again, from where I am standing, it seriously looks like people are generally willing to accept this nasty fact along with throwing away their own responsibility to keep themselves and their families and homes safe. When people have this mindset, and are willing to give up their unalienable rights in exchange for convenience and comfort, I say they are in grave danger.

"But lance, why are they in danger? Whats wrong with wanting to live more comfortably?"

Because you are leaving the bests interests and those of your family in someone else's hands. Who do those hands belong to? Some of the most corrupt people on the face of planet earth. They are NOT looking out for you, PERIOD.

This is my position. This "mindset" to me, is merely a childish fantasy. And it is a dangerous one, made by people ignorant of the human condition. I will use this short video to illustrate my point. This is what you are setting yourself up as.

If you think that increasing the size of the government, and centralizing authority is a good idea.. I regret to inform you that you are a fucking idiot. It doesn't matter what kind of a system is in place once you give up enough individual clout, you will in esscense be a slave to the wealthiest people and forever doomed to suck their cock and eat the table scraps they are finished with. Metaphorically.

Please explain what about that is good. Please?

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:52:40 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2013, 07:32:09 PM »
That's what I thought.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »
Adam hates the government, yet thinks it can be trusted to do the right thing and enforce laws fairly?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2013, 08:06:06 PM »
Gun ownership is one of those rights, established by our very own constitution more than two hundred years ago, that is being incrementally eroded.

By whom???  Certainly not Congress.

Would you elaborate?

What's to elaborate?  It's a question.  The calls from Democrats in the House and Senate for more gun control have come to nothing.  Who's coming for your guns, and where are they hiding? 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2013, 08:09:24 PM »
Gun ownership is one of those rights, established by our very own constitution more than two hundred years ago, that is being incrementally eroded.

Would you elaborate?

What's to elaborate?  It's a question.  The calls from Democrats in the House and Senate for more gun control have come to nothing.  Who's coming for your guns, and where are they hiding?

The same people who called for votes in the house and senate last time, strengthened by our christly president's word, and backed by the vote of a growing number of comfortably numb americans.
I will never stop...

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »

Would you elaborate?

The same people who called for votes in the house and senate last time, strengthened by our christly president's word, and backed by the vote of a growing number of comfortably numb americans.

So no one who actually has any money then?  Okay.

Trust me, your guns are safe.  I've worked with these people and I've seen what they do.  None of it will come to anything. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:01 PM »

You have got to be shitting us all with this remark.

From where else do incremental laws restricting rights a little at a time emerge?  The Congress!!

Honestly, do your own research. I do not have the time to educate another.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2013, 09:32:54 PM »

I hold regrets for you pansy-ass Euro-types who can not arm yourselves properly.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!

:laugh:

btw, what are you expecting? What do you think you'll have to defend yourself from "in the future"?

People like you.

:viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
That's what I thought.

You and I have more in common than I expected, young friend.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »
I don't know how to feel about this.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2013, 10:49:46 PM »
It really hurts me inside. I don't like thinking about it, but ignoring it for facebook games won't make it disappear.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2013, 12:01:45 AM »

You have got to be shitting us all with this remark.

From where else do incremental laws restricting rights a little at a time emerge?  The Congress!!

Honestly, do your own research. I do not have the time to educate another.

You don't know me, so I'm going to mark that one down to a misunderstanding. 

But honestly.  If the pro-gun crowd could just harness that same feeling and enthusiasm for the right to privacy, it would be so much better.  But no, we keep arguing about whether guns are good or bad, and in the meantime the patriot act continues to be renewed.  I don't know anything about your research, so I won't try to impugn it.  But I am going to suggest that maybe it's not so stupid to think the gun debate is a non sequitur to the real issues. 

TheoK

« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2013, 02:31:29 AM »
You will get oppression as long as you accept governments at all. Read and learn: Natural Law

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2013, 07:22:29 AM »
That's what I thought.

You and I have more in common than I expected, young friend.

Indeed.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2013, 07:27:11 AM »

Would you elaborate?

So no one who actually has any money then?  Okay.

Trust me, your guns are safe.  I've worked with these people and I've seen what they do.  None of it will come to anything.

I'm afraid I see guns as a piece piece of this puzzle, bud. I've been researching what these people do for a long time, and they only obey orders from higher up. From the big banks. In the end its all about the benjamins, and I really don't fucking like that.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:40:50 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...