Educational

Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 1155 times)

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »
I am not registering on that website. there is no need too, this bb is more suitable for a guy like me
and give you, or Al access to my personal info? you are a lot dumber than I thought

We already have access to your personal info...

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
No you don't.
:skywarp:

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 03:38:48 PM »
No you don't.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 03:40:32 PM »
You cant because I have never even visited his website. unless your a moderator here, nice try.
but you fail

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »
You cant because I have never even visited his website. unless your a moderator here, nice try.
but you fail

Now you just sound paranoid. You stink of fear.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »
No. I've run bb's before so I know how they work, in order to know anything about me I would have to visit your website
you have nothing left so you are playing the one card you have left. which is, you are trying to make me paranoid by acting like you know something I don't.

Its called being a lazy asshole. you put no effort or time into anything you write here
Makes me sad,  :(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:48:15 PM by Richard »

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 03:49:00 PM »
No. I've run bb's before so I know how they work, in order to know anything about me I would have to visit your website
you have nothing left so you are playing the one card you have left. which is, you are trying to make me paranoid buy acting like you know something I don't.

Its called be a lazy asshole. you put no effort or time into anything you write here
Makes me sad

Your predictable bullshit makes me giggle as always. Keep on failing failtroll.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 03:49:25 PM »
It's easy to know something that you don't, Richard  :orly:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 03:51:26 PM »
Your predictable bullshit makes me giggle as always. Keep on failing failtroll.
yeah. you already said that, anything else? before you disclose my personal info?

:spaz:

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 03:51:33 PM »
but you fail
On another well known site you have used your real first and last name, where you grew up and the general area you live now. You could be skip traced the old way just with what I know of you. Anyway that is not going to happen Richard. Sir_Les has had my full name, address and what I look like for over 3 years* now and has not engaged in any chicanery. If you feel better staying here that is fine but I believe your concerns are unwarranted. 

*I have his name and address as well.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
It's easy to know something that you don't, Richard  :orly:

Good old richtard... Poor dullard

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
On another well known site you have used your real first and last name, where you grew up and the general area you live now. You could be skip traced the old way just with what I know of you. Anyway that is not going to happen Richard. Sir_Les has had my full name, address and what I look like for over 3 years* now and has not engaged in any chicanery. If you feel better staying here that is fine but I believe your concerns are unwarranted. 

I'm not worried about someone using my name, or knowing what it is. You can't really do anything with just a name or even an address, besides my address is unlisted in the phone book or internet. Its pretty easy for people to tell when someone is using information that doesn't belong to them. But there are other ways to really screw someone over, that when you register for an account on a website someone could use to act like its you. I'm happy you feel at ease with Sir Les but I do not

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 04:03:48 PM »

I'm not worried about someone using my name, or knowing what it is. You can't really do anything with just a name or even an address, besides my address is unlisted in the phone book or internet. Its pretty easy for people to tell when someone is using information that doesn't belong to them. But there are other ways to really screw someone over, that when you register for an account on a website someone could use to act like its you. I'm happy you feel at ease with Sir Les but I do not

Your unwarranted sense of self-importance is absurd. Your personal details are completely worthless.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »
It looks good.  I was about to click on register and then I noticed that fateful bit of text   'BruceCM' and I did a u-turn.   :o

You wont register because someone you don't like is there?

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 04:06:51 PM »

Your unwarranted sense of self-importance is absurd. Your personal details are completely worthless.

Richtard is not interesting enough to stalk or harrass. It's not worth the effort.