Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20686 times)

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
Re: Bully and troll (best of)
« Reply #975 on: September 06, 2013, 10:09:08 AM »
Richard is a clever guy behind the troll facade.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #976 on: September 06, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »
  Be quiet! :cbc: I am about to sing!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #977 on: September 06, 2013, 10:10:30 AM »
Class wasn't open yet. I am on my laggy phone.

You sure have enough time to bitch and moan about every single bad thing that ever happened to you, including being demoded on a shitty PC site which seems to be predominantly for children and man/womanchildren. Get you damn books out and review the materials you are studying in class, and stop fucking whining. Right the fuck now.

I was making a point and you know that. I may have gone in unnecessary detail, but I was upset at the time.

This fucking shit is

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #978 on: September 06, 2013, 10:14:06 AM »
Currently in fagtown...

Meanwhile in Syria....

I will never stop...

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #979 on: September 06, 2013, 10:26:04 AM »
^
Good point. Children are being gassed and napalmed and people are butthurt about this bullshit. Fuck you humanity, fuck you very much. *punches hole in the wall

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #980 on: September 06, 2013, 10:26:13 AM »
Currently in fagtown...

Meanwhile in Syria....

This has been my general response to the past two weeks of goings on in here.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #981 on: September 06, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
Human emotionms are a part of life. Just bevause you are all enlightened and emotionally stunted doesn't make you superior. Your lack of understanding has its own problems. You don't communicate with me very well. You confuse me. Be more Pacific.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #982 on: September 06, 2013, 10:34:34 AM »
Human emotionms are a part of life. Just bevause you are all enlightened and emotionally stunted doesn't make you superior. Your lack of understanding has its own problems. You don't communicate with me very well. You confuse me. Be more Pacific.

Who are you talking to?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #983 on: September 06, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »

Who are you talking to?

Rage. Emotions are like wrestling a raging bull. They are unpredictable. They blindside you. I am a passionate, fiery bitch. I am sure ill be a good lay cuz of it.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #984 on: September 06, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
Human emotions are a part of life, but only little children have no control over them. I myself am EXTREMELY passionate. The flames within me explode like the force of a million suns. But you know what? I discipline my mind, and my life. I do not let these things get in the way of me fulfilling my goals, and accomplishing my dreams.

Much like a GUN. :trollface:

You can either have a tiny bit of gunpowder go off in an ineffectual *poof*, or you can refine the process and turn it into a machine that achieves an end for you. Bringing order out of chaos is part of growing up. Realizing that everything in the entire universe operates according to laws (even you) even if you don't yet understand them, is crucial.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:48:34 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #985 on: September 06, 2013, 11:01:56 AM »
Human emotions are a part of life, but only little children have no control over them. I myself am EXTREMELY passionate. The flames within me explode like the force of a million suns. But you know what? I discipline my mind, and my life. I do not let these things get in the way of me fulfilling my goals, and accomplishing my dreams.

You can either have a tiny bit of gunpowder go off in an ineffectual *poof*, or you can refine the process and turn it into a machine that achieves an end for you. Bringing order out of chaos is part of growing up. Realizing that everything in the entire universe operates according to laws (even you) even if you don't yet understand them, is crucial.

Very true.  I have never seen you act irrationally when arguing about a topic that you are passionate about.  If we could all train our minds like you have the world will be a better place.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #986 on: September 06, 2013, 11:03:10 AM »
You gotta let them run a little out of control to be an artist though. Or to have adventures.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #987 on: September 06, 2013, 11:03:37 AM »

Very true.  I have never seen you act irrationally when arguing about a topic that you are passionate about.  If we could all train our minds like you have the world will be a better place.

You best be joking, nigger.
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #988 on: September 06, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »

Of course I am.  The backlash of being serious would be far too rational for me to withstand.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #989 on: September 06, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »

Of course I am.  The backlash of being serious would be far too rational for me to withstand.

Yes, the burden is heavy.
I will never stop...