Educational

Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20634 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Bully and troll (best of)
« Reply #915 on: September 05, 2013, 06:16:24 PM »
Cynara, I urge you to read this post entirely.   Skyblue1 is a 63 year old grown man. A grown man who professes to be mature. 

I am 33. I am immature , but I am fair and honest and I have an OCD need to always be truthful.

Sky blue1 never ever ever spoke of being suicidal or attempting suicide. In fact, he was always critical of people who are depressed. He made mostly passiv e aggressive digs at the whiny enos on support forum on AFF. But I guess his claiming to be suicidal absolves him of this.

In 1999, the night before my 20th birthday, I took roughly 38 to 40 aspirin in a suicide attempt. I had my stomach pumped. They put a tube through my nose down into my stomach. It was the lowest point of my life at that time. They gave me charcoal and I had solid black diarrhea. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to do that. I was so upset I felt I deserved the abdominal pains that came with my diarrhea. They gave me medication for it. I felt the tube in my nose and in my throat still there a full week after leaving the hospital.

Years later in 2009, I had health issues and was unable to be mobile because my stitches were healing. I became severely depressed and as the physical wore of it was replaced by emotionaal anguish. Not to mention a "friend" betrayed me and I was hurting from it. I was playing an online game because I could barely move without stretching my stitches. My cat of 17 years went missing around that time. She was the closest thing to a sibling I had. I grew up with her. This was around the time Michael Jackson died. To this day I still have nightmares where I am trying to find her. On the game I was taken advantage of and bullied, having stuff I worked hard for stolen from me. One individual who knew I was suicidal told me to "take my pill and hang myself".   I didn't. I didn't kill myself out of spite. I wanted to take away his power. He trolled me and two others. But I decided not to listen to him. It was my choice.

Skyblue1 is older than my own father. He proclaims to be tough and not be whiny. He criticizes me indirectly for this. But now our resident silverback is suicidal. And it is my fault. Because I am responsible for the actions of a grown man 30 years my senior. A grown man who lied and slandered me, yet I am immature and responsible. Can you see how this view is biased? He deleted the incriminating posts. And you choose to get angry with me? He holds grudges too but it is "acceptable" when he does it. I have every right to be angry. I wasz lied to. I was treated unfairly. And now he trolls me. He made nasty comments about my mommy. But I am to blame, aren't I? Your logic is flawed.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #916 on: September 05, 2013, 06:17:15 PM »
His embarrassment won't last forever. We can all learn something from this debacle. Right guys?

Yes...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #917 on: September 05, 2013, 06:17:54 PM »
Cynara, I urge you to read this post entirely.   Skyblue1 is a 63 year old grown man. A grown man who professes to be mature. 

I am 33. I am immature , but I am fair and honest and I have an OCD need to always be truthful.

Sky blue1 never ever ever spoke of being suicidal or attempting suicide. In fact, he was always critical of people who are depressed. He made mostly passiv e aggressive digs at the whiny enos on support forum on AFF. But I guess his claiming to be suicidal absolves him of this.

In 1999, the night before my 20th birthday, I took roughly 38 to 40 aspirin in a suicide attempt. I had my stomach pumped. They put a tube through my nose down into my stomach. It was the lowest point of my life at that time. They gave me charcoal and I had solid black diarrhea. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to do that. I was so upset I felt I deserved the abdominal pains that came with my diarrhea. They gave me medication for it. I felt the tube in my nose and in my throat still there a full week after leaving the hospital.

Years later in 2009, I had health issues and was unable to be mobile because my stitches were healing. I became severely depressed and as the physical wore of it was replaced by emotionaal anguish. Not to mention a "friend" betrayed me and I was hurting from it. I was playing an online game because I could barely move without stretching my stitches. My cat of 17 years went missing around that time. She was the closest thing to a sibling I had. I grew up with her. This was around the time Michael Jackson died. To this day I still have nightmares where I am trying to find her. On the game I was taken advantage of and bullied, having stuff I worked hard for stolen from me. One individual who knew I was suicidal told me to "take my pill and hang myself".   I didn't. I didn't kill myself out of spite. I wanted to take away his power. He trolled me and two others. But I decided not to listen to him. It was my choice.

Skyblue1 is older than my own father. He proclaims to be tough and not be whiny. He criticizes me indirectly for this. But now our resident silverback is suicidal. And it is my fault. Because I am responsible for the actions of a grown man 30 years my senior. A grown man who lied and slandered me, yet I am immature and responsible. Can you see how this view is biased? He deleted the incriminating posts. And you choose to get angry with me? He holds grudges too but it is "acceptable" when he does it. I have every right to be angry. I wasz lied to. I was treated unfairly. And now he trolls me. He made nasty comments about my mommy. But I am to blame, aren't I? Your logic is flawed.

You're really starting to piss me the fuck off.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:36:23 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #918 on: September 05, 2013, 06:19:34 PM »
Duckie... I'm sorry that you still have bitterness, but do yourself a favor.... forgive, and let go.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #919 on: September 05, 2013, 06:20:05 PM »

Krista. You're really starting to piss me the fuck off.

Why?

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #920 on: September 05, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »

Why?

YOU ARE OBSESSING. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT THIS, AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

(I asked you. I tried to distract you. I practically begged you about your obsessing. In the future, you can just go ahead and do it, enjoying all the disconnections with reality, malnutrition, etc that goes with it. I'm not going to tell you about this again. Period.)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:22:49 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #921 on: September 05, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »

Why?

YOU ARE OBSESSING. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT THIS, AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

I am at school in the waiting room with nothing to do until class starts.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #922 on: September 05, 2013, 06:25:28 PM »

Why?

I am at school in the waiting room with nothing to do until class starts.

Do you studies. Dig in your ass. Pick your nose. Stand on your fucking head. Think of all the words you can that start with F. ANYTHING. STOP. FUCKING. OBSESSING ABOUT THINGS. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #923 on: September 05, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
I don't have that option at this time, RAge. Please understand I was in a car while typing. I forgot what day I have school. I drive ouit odf town today.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #924 on: September 05, 2013, 06:31:50 PM »
Might be best to focus on your studying right now.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #925 on: September 05, 2013, 06:36:06 PM »
Class wasn't open yet. I am on my laggy phone.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #926 on: September 05, 2013, 06:39:04 PM »
Class wasn't open yet. I am on my laggy phone.

You sure have enough time to bitch and moan about every single bad thing that ever happened to you, including being demoded on a shitty PC site which seems to be predominantly for children and man/womanchildren. Get you damn books out and review the materials you are studying in class, and stop fucking whining. Right the fuck now.
I will never stop...

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #927 on: September 05, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
I've had people claim they were suicidal after simply having an argument with them or criticising them online. It's just a form of emotional bullying and a petty attempt to turn the tides to their favour really, since no one likes blood on their hands. It's to make you feel guilty, even if you have done nothing wrong. It would be a different matter if the person was obviously at the edge and you did it then, that would be wrong.

If he is getting upset about this drama, it's most likely best to stay out of it and get on with life. Life's far more important than meaningless Internet drama. I may dislike Skyblue, but I would not deliberately encourage or tell him to kill himself, and I feel I haven't done that since there was no indication beforehand.

You sure have enough time to bitch and moan about every single bad thing that ever happened to you, including being demoded on a shitty PC site which seems to be predominantly for children and man/womanchildren. Get you damn books out and review the materials you are studying in class, and stop fucking whining. Right the fuck now.

Personally I'd keep relationship arguments off public sites as this. Take it elsewhere.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #928 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:27 PM »
I've had people claim they were suicidal after simply having an argument with them or criticising them online. It's just a form of emotional bullying and a petty attempt to turn the tides to their favour really, since no one likes blood on their hands. It's to make you feel guilty, even if you have done nothing wrong. It would be a different matter if the person was obviously at the edge and you did it then, that would be wrong.

If he is getting upset about this drama, it's most likely best to stay out of it and get on with life. Life's far more important than meaningless Internet drama. I may dislike Skyblue, but I would not deliberately encourage or tell him to kill himself, and I feel I haven't done that since there was no indication beforehand.

Personally I'd keep relationship arguments off public sites as this. Take it elsewhere.

I did it for a reason, bud. I want it to stick this time. I know you mean well, but just try and ignore this.
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #929 on: September 05, 2013, 06:57:52 PM »
He is slowly distancing himself from his support website. he doesn't appear to be an admin over there. seems he took my advice on the whole "Image" thingy.  :trollface:
He told me he is no longer Admin  that Aspiemomma and others are running the site. He does not want anyone's personal animosity toward him to adversely affect the AFN site.

He is not suicidal but he is feeling down and out at this point. This per phone conversation a little while ago.
Well, I can respect friendship. don't let the phone happeh to give you a crick in your neck though, might cause some unwanted side effects. (happeh theory)  ;)

But, I gotta say. I'm not surprised at him trying to leave a supporting role over there for the simple fact that he is not a supportive person. I wouldn't be such a ass to skyblue if I hadn't had issues with him, and I'm sorry his apology tour doesn't have me convinced of his genuine sorryness. He could have really put all of this drama away a few days ago, and I'm sure we could have all moved on with whatever. but no, like the stubborn ass that he is he refused to back his words up. Instead he acted like a forum Nazi and basically said it was his way or the highway and that was that, I dunno. is this a way to make friends? or even try to be reasonable? What I'm trying to say is I don't feel sorry for the guy one bit. He brought this all upon himself
:skywarp: