Educational

Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20612 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #855 on: September 04, 2013, 04:59:30 PM »
I'm just curious why he chooses to disregard the norms of sentence and paragraph structure.  In order to speak a common language all the participants need to agree as to how it works.  Seems like he is intentionally trying to be difficult to understand.  Wondering why.

He's always talked like that.

That is true jack.
He was asked by a member at AFF a long long time ago, to space out his sentences because he writes such short concise ones, they make better sense that way.

I'm wary of becoming involved, and I'm sad it's all come to this.

The community is split. :(

I hope you form your own opinions, Cynara.

I like both Skyblue and Ducky, a lot.
I don't want to take sides :(
I hate this

There are more people involved than skyblue1 and DFG. :-\

He is very nasty. I had a conversation with Kevout2 about it.  Many others were in his crosshairs. I hope more see this thread and come forward.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #856 on: September 04, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
I'm just curious why he chooses to disregard the norms of sentence and paragraph structure.  In order to speak a common language all the participants need to agree as to how it works.  Seems like he is intentionally trying to be difficult to understand.  Wondering why.

That is true jack.
He was asked by a member at AFF a long long time ago, to space out his sentences because he writes such short concise ones, they make better sense that way.

I hate this

He is very nasty. I had a conversation with Kevout2 about it.  Many others were in his crosshairs. I hope more see this thread and come forward.

Would it help?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #857 on: September 04, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »

That is true jack.

I hate this

Would it help?

Yes. It would remove doubt on fence sitters and provide closure for those hurt.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »

That is true jack.

I hate this

Oh, but I thought thats who it was about? I'm confused, this thread is too long and scary
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #859 on: September 04, 2013, 05:25:05 PM »

That is true jack.

I hate this

Oh, but I thought thats who it was about? I'm confused, this thread is too long and scary

Don't let them suck you into this abyss of a thread. Quick! Go find another one. :GA: Richard wants to know what's the most unusual thing you've ever seen.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #860 on: September 04, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »

That is true jack.

I hate this

Don't let them suck you into this abyss of a thread. Quick! Go find another one. :GA: Richard wants to know what's the most unusual thing you've ever seen.  :thumbup:

yay, a ladder!!  :asthing:

Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #861 on: September 04, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »
No. Unfortunately and very recently, Skyblue tried to set me up for a fail and failed (ironically and then has started a campaign of lies against me. Next he shafted DFG, then moved onto Semi (making up proxy rules on the fly and retrospectively before he demanded that Semicolon expose his IP to him), then Rage.
These particular members for different reasons are having a bit of a go at Skyblue but there are others too.
There are others such as McJagger and Icarus who have been targeted by Skyblue.
There are also quite a few who are not seeing anything respectful or manly or truthful in what he has said in recent times.
Basically he has decided to be a bit of an asshat and been called on it by all and sundry. The fact he has been resoundingly caught out lying, time and time again has not done much for his credibility.
It is all a fair cop.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #862 on: September 04, 2013, 05:31:59 PM »
No. Unfortunately and very recently, Skyblue tried to set me up for a fail and failed (ironically and then has started a campaign of lies against me. Next he shafted DFG, then moved onto Semi (making up proxy rules on the fly and retrospectively before he demanded that Semicolon expose his IP to him), then Rage.
These particular members for different reasons are having a bit of a go at Skyblue but there are others too.
There are others such as McJagger and Icarus who have been targeted by Skyblue.
There are also quite a few who are not seeing anything respectful or manly or truthful in what he has said in recent times.
Basically he has decided to be a bit of an asshat and been called on it by all and sundry. The fact he has been resoundingly caught out lying, time and time again has not done much for his credibility.
It is all a fair cop.

I am unsure how to go about this. In the past I forgave, but he repeats the same behavior. I know he will yet again. I feel people should know how he is.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #863 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:22 PM »
I also have a history with Skyblue. here of course, and while I admit I'm not some great person, I also don't run a
 "support website." I think the alarming fact of him accusing people of anything really, wether its accusing the duck of shit, or sir les of marketing his board, or harassing his GF (Which as by the looks of it, seems like he was overly concerned about Gareths relationship with amy) Seems laughable at best. His lies are really out of this world, and it almost seems like he has Lietism.

Being an elderly fuck with a bad attitude online and then blaming your aspergers or whatever else you claim is making you act that way, is a fucking cop out like no tomorrow. And while I understand maturity is sometimes hard for people, his blatent "I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears, and call you all doodie heads" is really fucking annoying. I almost want to jump through the internet and really make the wrinkles around his eyes disappear, :trollface:

I say. since it seems completely pointless to try reasoning with him, if his board ever becomes a serious player in the autistic community you all should let everyone one know of just how supportive the administraitor over there really is. Hit him where it hurts, Image is everything and once the general public get a good long look at what a supportive guy Skyblue really is, now what he has done becomes, almost like radioactive shit.  :GA:
:skywarp:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #864 on: September 04, 2013, 06:06:44 PM »

Just like Calandale.  :trollface:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #865 on: September 04, 2013, 06:33:38 PM »
I also have a history with Skyblue. here of course, and while I admit I'm not some great person, I also don't run a
 "support website." I think the alarming fact of him accusing people of anything really, wether its accusing the duck of shit, or sir les of marketing his board, or harassing his GF (Which as by the looks of it, seems like he was overly concerned about Gareths relationship with amy) Seems laughable at best. His lies are really out of this world, and it almost seems like he has Lietism.

Being an elderly fuck with a bad attitude online and then blaming your aspergers or whatever else you claim is making you act that way, is a fucking cop out like no tomorrow. And while I understand maturity is sometimes hard for people, his blatent "I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears, and call you all doodie heads" is really fucking annoying. I almost want to jump through the internet and really make the wrinkles around his eyes disappear, :trollface:

I say. since it seems completely pointless to try reasoning with him, if his board ever becomes a serious player in the autistic community you all should let everyone one know of just how supportive the administraitor over there really is. Hit him where it hurts, Image is everything and once the general public get a good long look at what a supportive guy Skyblue really is, now what he has done becomes, almost like radioactive shit.  :GA:

Everyone wants to have sex with Amy. I had a dream with her in it. It was bizarre. And quite dull since I am a virgin. :hahaha:

How did I miss  :3some: off from the below?

:zoinks: :zoinks:
Do you view me as a friend?

Sure, why not. But first, you have to let me plow you.

Intensified. :orly:

Only if I get to play with Amy! Gareth can watch.  :zoinks:

:vibe: :bounce:

:mischief:

I had a sex dream last night with you and Amy. I was naked and lying on a bed and Amy was stroking my clit and you were about to penetrate Amy.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #866 on: September 04, 2013, 08:57:16 PM »
I kind of wanted to duck alex plank. now I just don't know, every time I see him he looks like that guy on anchient aliens, with the crazy hair sticking up. :blonde:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #867 on: September 04, 2013, 08:58:57 PM »
I kind of wanted to duck alex plank. now I just don't know, every time I see him he looks like that guy on anchient aliens, with the crazy hair sticking up. :blonde:

That is disturbing.

Perhaps you and DFG could form a club.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #868 on: September 04, 2013, 09:04:27 PM »
Ever see a beautiful chair you could just never have? well. I'm that guy. story of my life, :blonde:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #869 on: September 04, 2013, 09:43:37 PM »

Giorgio whateverkis is crazy hot.