Educational

Author Topic: GARETH, PLEASE RESPOND  (Read 5238 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: GARETH, PLEASE RESPOND
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2015, 04:41:25 PM »
No the mental image of Amy in Chocolate was terrifying.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2015, 01:15:57 AM »
Why, you didn't feel obliged to lick her clean, did you?  :dunno:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2015, 01:12:25 PM »

Offline Walker

• Fresh Meat
  • Has a theoretical degree in physics.
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2015, 01:23:10 PM »

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2015, 01:37:20 PM »

Thanks Walker, now I have the image of Ben licking the chocolate  :headhurts:

And now the image is stuck in my head

GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT  :headhurts:

Okay calm down...Just think about JL...Just think about JL **hides in corner and rocks back and forth**

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2015, 01:52:21 PM »
Why so sensitive?

:bodie:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »
Why so sensitive?

Maybe because I'm in a healthy relationship I'm not as cold or grumpy anymore. Beats me  :dunno:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2015, 02:00:55 PM »
I never get it how people are grossed out by relationships of others, or possible sex between people they do not really like. Never understood it. Think I lack something in the being shocked department there.
As long as no one gets hurt, and no one is in it against their will, I don't care.
People I loath may like the same as I do, so what? As long as I don't have to do it with them, no problem.

Funny to see how others are sensitive about it. Always amazed me. Funny to see it here on I2 too.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #158 on: April 01, 2015, 02:15:37 PM »
I never get it how people are grossed out by relationships of others, or possible sex between people they do not really like. Never understood it. Think I lack something in the being shocked department there.
As long as no one gets hurt, and no one is in it against their will, I don't care.
People I loath may like the same as I do, so what? As long as I don't have to do it with them, no problem.

Funny to see how others are sensitive about it. Always amazed me. Funny to see it here on I2 too.

I am not shocked or grossed out by the image of Amy and Gareth as an item, nor I am grossed out by the fact that they probably do to thingy thing with the thing. I am however, grossed out by the image of myself licking chocolate off of Amy and the image of Ben (the fella from Walker's gif) doing the same. An image that was put in my mind by you.  :zombiefuck:

Then again, I've seen worse. If I'm honest I have no idea what Amy even looks like. In that case, why the hell did I get grossed out to begin with. My mind is weird like that I suppose  :dunno:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: April 01, 2015, 03:10:56 PM »

I am not shocked or grossed out by the image of Amy and Gareth as an item, nor I am grossed out by the fact that they probably do to thingy thing with the thing. I am however, grossed out by the image of myself licking chocolate off of Amy and the image of Ben (the fella from Walker's gif) doing the same. An image that was put in my mind by you.  :zombiefuck:

Then again, I've seen worse. If I'm honest I have no idea what Amy even looks like. In that case, why the hell did I get grossed out to begin with. My mind is weird like that I suppose  :dunno:
I have seen her...not impressed

Offline Walker

• Fresh Meat
  • Has a theoretical degree in physics.
« Reply #160 on: April 01, 2015, 04:57:16 PM »

Just imagine that she looks like this, if it helps.  :trollface:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #161 on: April 01, 2015, 05:10:46 PM »

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2015, 07:22:32 PM »

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2015, 07:30:05 PM »

It's what Walker is using to try and break me. Well the jokes on him because I'm already broken  :asthing:

Wait, what?!  ???

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2015, 07:20:18 AM »

A woman, most likely. But it may be a cross-dressed man.