Educational

Author Topic: I have definitely softened.  (Read 2057 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: I have definitely softened.
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 10:25:47 AM »
  I've become the embodiment of evil.  :trollface:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 10:26:49 AM »
I don't know. I hope not. :laugh:

We all get older, and we move on.

Ive never been a troll, but I suppose I did some minor trolling a couple of years ago. Im quite happy that I done it, and got a laugh out of it. Now that Ive done it though, I dont really feel the need to continue doing it.

I was quite bored a couple of years ago. There wasnt really too much going on in my life. A lot has changed for the better for me in the last couple of years, and it would feel a bit pathetic being cruel to people who may have serious issues, or bad lives.

[suspicious]I don't think that Iamnotaparakeet or Leejosepho would agree.[/suspicious] :P

I think this is the new improved reality version of Butterflies and her place in I2 history. What would want her to reinvent history and appear more introspective and modest...and perhaps human, I could not guess at.

Ive never been a troll.

OK. Sure. The trying to get naked pictures off the Wood's kid and the facebook sites and whatever for the Parakeet guy, we will pretend never occurred because it works better for Butterflies, right? Better version of history if that never, ever happened and if it did Butterflies was not there?

What about callouts? you did them and won every one of them you went on until you came to the decision that they were not for you because of a moment of true introspection based on a moral crisis?

Personally, I see them as no more than an ego trip for certain people.

I even have to admit. I fell into that trap myself. I actually thought I was good at them, because I kept winning :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

I eventually got into one, and I was so cringemakingly awful and petty that I should have been roundly condemned :-[
A few folk rightly stood up against me, but enough backed me, that I didn't "lose." It was obvious to me then. I "won" because I was more popular than that person.

There is no honour in that.

I have spoken privately to a lot of people here, and Les appears to be anything but popular. Yet, he wins all the callouts.....In the past, I feel that a small group of people (I wont mention names) have controlled the peanut gallery. Popularity amongst that group of 3-5 people is far more important than overall popularity, when it comes to "winning."
....., mostly too disinterested to even do the necessary research, deciding the "winner."
......If one of my friends was arguing, I would vote for my friend.
Having an anonymous vote would certainly be fairer than having a few people control the peanut gallery. However, all it would achieve is to turn callouts into a true popularity contest, as opposed to a certain group of a few people deciding the "winner."
the people who can shout loudest, will likely shout against me.

This is one of Butterflies real strengths right here. I love the way she vaguely refers to things. She makes sure that she is painted as a reasonable, modest, victim and that there is an I2 Illuminatii (paraphrased)  that she can not name, that is responsible for various evils of I2. In fact I think it was this same crowd that she tried to convince everyone about a year ago that was rapidly killing off I2. The unmentionable unnamed.

But if you read what she has said here, you will find that though she rallies against the "people supporting their friend in a popularity contest" that she would in the same instance, support hers? WTF?

She says that I was winning callouts on basis of popularity of a small collection of people, people that would shout her down, BUT then the next breath says that she was unbeatable at callouts because of her popularity.

She states that people base their support of a position based on a callout without proper research, without clarifying what 'proper research" is (perhaps for example asserting absolutely that my last callout was about whether Iraq was a sexist society when it wasn't? That kind of non-research?) and without anything to suggest that they weren't or even that research was needed

She mentions callouts as an ego trip for certain people but fails again to mention which people it is an ego trip for or how she comes to that speculation. But then again if you see her prattling commentary in the peanut gallery in my callout with Adam you will see she basically misread most of pretty much everything I was doing, saying, motivated by or going to do next.

She tries to associate callouts with honour or lack of it? I dunno, its her story.

I think this new Butterflies is like the old one, personally. It is just one that is trying to sell a different image and history.

I think it is that sprinkling of bullshit and misrepresentation and negativity and hoping something will grow from the fertiliser she has spread.

LOLWOW :lol1:

Im glad you spent the time getting that out of your system :laugh: I hope it makes you feel better.

Gave me a chuckle.

It is like people watching. Kind of like what old George Carlin is doing here

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 10:27:30 AM »
And yet again, you contribute absolutely nothing. ::)
Guess you are welcome

to your opinion, but then,

so far on your return

I see nothing newsworthy

Really doesnt matter

for your part

You, just like butterflies,

will soon disappear into

the mist, once again

So in the words of the prophet,

Fuck off, fat boy.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 10:37:19 AM »
I don't know. I hope not. :laugh:

We all get older, and we move on.

Ive never been a troll, but I suppose I did some minor trolling a couple of years ago. Im quite happy that I done it, and got a laugh out of it. Now that Ive done it though, I dont really feel the need to continue doing it.

I was quite bored a couple of years ago. There wasnt really too much going on in my life. A lot has changed for the better for me in the last couple of years, and it would feel a bit pathetic being cruel to people who may have serious issues, or bad lives.

[suspicious]I don't think that Iamnotaparakeet or Leejosepho would agree.[/suspicious] :P

I think this is the new improved reality version of Butterflies and her place in I2 history. What would want her to reinvent history and appear more introspective and modest...and perhaps human, I could not guess at.

Ive never been a troll.

OK. Sure. The trying to get naked pictures off the Wood's kid and the facebook sites and whatever for the Parakeet guy, we will pretend never occurred because it works better for Butterflies, right? Better version of history if that never, ever happened and if it did Butterflies was not there?

What about callouts? you did them and won every one of them you went on until you came to the decision that they were not for you because of a moment of true introspection based on a moral crisis?

Personally, I see them as no more than an ego trip for certain people.

I even have to admit. I fell into that trap myself. I actually thought I was good at them, because I kept winning :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

I eventually got into one, and I was so cringemakingly awful and petty that I should have been roundly condemned :-[
A few folk rightly stood up against me, but enough backed me, that I didn't "lose." It was obvious to me then. I "won" because I was more popular than that person.

There is no honour in that.

I have spoken privately to a lot of people here, and Les appears to be anything but popular. Yet, he wins all the callouts.....In the past, I feel that a small group of people (I wont mention names) have controlled the peanut gallery. Popularity amongst that group of 3-5 people is far more important than overall popularity, when it comes to "winning."
....., mostly too disinterested to even do the necessary research, deciding the "winner."
......If one of my friends was arguing, I would vote for my friend.
Having an anonymous vote would certainly be fairer than having a few people control the peanut gallery. However, all it would achieve is to turn callouts into a true popularity contest, as opposed to a certain group of a few people deciding the "winner."
the people who can shout loudest, will likely shout against me.

This is one of Butterflies real strengths right here. I love the way she vaguely refers to things. She makes sure that she is painted as a reasonable, modest, victim and that there is an I2 Illuminatii (paraphrased)  that she can not name, that is responsible for various evils of I2. In fact I think it was this same crowd that she tried to convince everyone about a year ago that was rapidly killing off I2. The unmentionable unnamed.

But if you read what she has said here, you will find that though she rallies against the "people supporting their friend in a popularity contest" that she would in the same instance, support hers? WTF?

She says that I was winning callouts on basis of popularity of a small collection of people, people that would shout her down, BUT then the next breath says that she was unbeatable at callouts because of her popularity.

She states that people base their support of a position based on a callout without proper research, without clarifying what 'proper research" is (perhaps for example asserting absolutely that my last callout was about whether Iraq was a sexist society when it wasn't? That kind of non-research?) and without anything to suggest that they weren't or even that research was needed

She mentions callouts as an ego trip for certain people but fails again to mention which people it is an ego trip for or how she comes to that speculation. But then again if you see her prattling commentary in the peanut gallery in my callout with Adam you will see she basically misread most of pretty much everything I was doing, saying, motivated by or going to do next.

She tries to associate callouts with honour or lack of it? I dunno, its her story.

I think this new Butterflies is like the old one, personally. It is just one that is trying to sell a different image and history.

I think it is that sprinkling of bullshit and misrepresentation and negativity and hoping something will grow from the fertiliser she has spread.

LOLWOW :lol1:

Im glad you spent the time getting that out of your system :laugh: I hope it makes you feel better.

Gave me a chuckle.

It is like people watching. Kind of like what old George Carlin is doing here

Now that you seem to have a bit more time on your hands, perhaps you could finish getting your arse kicked in the callout.
Or are you not :viking: enough?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
In another 3 weeks I am flying out. I alluded to some difficulties I am having at the moment that some here are privvy to. I am not really in the right place to go ahead now. Either another week or so I can, OR wait til I get back from overseas, OR didn't I just tell Adam he could take the win?

After your rambling about the subjectivity of callouts, it was a strange question to pose wasn't it Butterflies?

But unlike you, I do believe that people should try to back what they say and IF Adam was to want seriously to go another few rounds in a week or so...meh, probably be ok for that until early September before I go. What the fuck bravery has to do with anything I don't know. Then again I don't know what much of what you say is about, as my above posts illustrate. I just think you are full of shit mostly.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 10:50:47 AM »
I just think you are full of shit mostly.

Then it would seem that the feeling is mutual :thumbup:

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 11:04:50 AM »
And yet again, you contribute absolutely nothing. ::)
Guess you are welcome

to your opinion, but then,

so far on your return

I see nothing newsworthy

Really doesnt matter

for your part

You, just like butterflies,

will soon disappear into

the mist, once again

So in the words of the prophet,

Fuck off, fat boy.

I've shown work I made, got myself in a few debates, gave people advice on various things. While I have done shit in the past, the fact still remains: you still pop in and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

But yes, stop trying to copy Calandale. :zoinks:

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2013, 11:05:57 AM »

Get a room, you two. A 50 page one. ;)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 12:37:52 PM »
Omg Les, you just can't help yourself can you? :laugh:

What is your thing with butterflies?

If you want to fuck her, just admit it. OK sure, it's pretty creepy given your age and all that, but it might make you feel a little better if you can just be honest with us all

It's ok - I wanna fuck Butterflies too

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »
Funny enough you never posed this question when I was putting shit on anyone else for being an asshat. Why is that I wonder? You also did not ask that off her when she was having a bit of a poke at me?

It's okay though Adam you don't need to worry I am lusting over some thing in their 20's. I have been pretty clear what direction my tastes lie an they are pretty far removed from Butterflies. I am curious why this interest in my sexual interest?
You don't have to answer

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 02:28:44 PM »

My rectum is fullashit. :zoinks:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »
Les are you asking me why I didn't wonder if butterflies wanted to fuck you? Maybe coz there's no chance in a million years of someone like butterflies going after you :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »
Les are you asking me why I didn't wonder if butterflies wanted to fuck you? Maybe coz there's no chance in a million years of someone like butterflies going after you :laugh:

Just thinking about it makes me gag a little :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 03:09:24 PM »

I am asking what I m asking, and that is why the presumption?

Tell me exactly why I may be somehow more attracted to Butterflies than she of me? (It would seem her level of abhorrence in me matches mine of her's. I am wonder what got into your head that made you question otherwise)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »
It would seem her level of abhorrence in me matches mine of her.

OMG Les. If you truly abhor me, then perhaps you need to stop taking internet warz so seriously :lol1:

ab·hor  (b-hôr)
tr.v. ab·horred, ab·hor·ring, ab·hors
To regard with horror or loathing; detest:

I dislike you. I think you're creepy and weird. I think you're a bit thick, and completely lacking in self-awareness.
However, the day I start to abhor someone on a forum, is the day I know I need to go to my doctor for happy pills.