Author Topic: FAO Les (continued...)  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: FAO Les (continued...)
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2013, 08:24:23 PM »
I said I was going to disclose information on him? Is that why you had this kind of response? Why does this have to do with you and Rage?

I probably said shit to scare him off, but that was then. I've no "dox" on him. Telling him "Emma doesn't want to talk to you" wasn't going to exactly work on it's own.

Trolling is also illegal where you live.
Nope, it isn't. You're thinking of the UK.

You have far more to lose than he does.
If it's that bad, perhaps. But dragging Pig and past stuff into this, which is something I really did not expect, is highly irrelevant to me pissing off Rage with a drawing.

If Rage doesn't like it, I don't either. He wants you to not do that. You should comply if your don't want it returned to you in kind.  Also, your treatment of pig is unfair. I thought so for the longest time. I never said anything much because it is your opinion. You threatened pig that you would expose his personal data. That is going too far. Way too far. You have your own massive footprint on the internet as well. You are not immune to the reverse happening.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
I said I was going to disclose information on him? Is that why you had this kind of response? Why does this have to do with you and Rage?

I probably said shit to scare him off, but that was then. I've no "dox" on him. Telling him "Emma doesn't want to talk to you" wasn't going to exactly work on it's own.

If it's that bad, perhaps. But dragging Pig and past stuff into this, which is something I really did not expect, is highly irrelevant to me pissing off Rage with a drawing.

If Rage doesn't like it, I don't either. He wants you to not do that. You should comply if your don't want it returned to you in kind.  Also, your treatment of pig is unfair. I thought so for the longest time. I never said anything much because it is your opinion. You threatened pig that you would expose his personal data. That is going too far. Way too far. You have your own massive footprint on the internet as well. You are not immune to the reverse happening.

I do not take kindly to blackmail. I am not going to stop criticising people and taking the piss, if that's what you aim. I'll let this go and that's it.

As for my internet footprint, there's nothing really interesting on me.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2013, 08:32:56 PM »
Its not blackmail, bud. Cause and consequence is all it is. When you fuck with people, you better be ready for some backlash.

there's nothing really interesting on me

Yeah ok.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2013, 08:34:57 PM »

I do not take kindly to blackmail.
I am not going to stop criticising people and taking the piss, if that's what you aim. I'll let this go and that's it.

As for my internet footprint, there's nothing really interesting on me.

You blackmailed pig.  :CanofWorms:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 08:41:14 PM »
There really isn't anything interesting about me online. Google if you want, at least that stuff's not personal.

I somewhat remember Pea trying the same on me before. Only came up with a profile I made on a support website because I said I had "depression" on it. That was 2007, back before I even got serious in the aspie community. :zoinks:

You blackmailed pig. 

It was false. Like I said, I have nothing on him and don't really care enough to do so. Besides, that was a year ago. Things I did back then I wouldn't even dare to do these days.

I can apologise to Pig over that, but what is done now is a cuntish way to turn the tides, to be honest. I wouldn't bring up people's personal info these days.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
Alright. Fine. Truce. I have been sick of some the crap that has gone on here for quite a while.

*claws retract*

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
Truce it is then.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
I was wary of him, true. Who wouldn't be when the person in question is a complete mental fuck up? In the end Emma decided to end it because she too became wary of him, not me.

She left i2 for similar reasons, which is a shame because she got on with quite a number of people on here.

I was sorry to see her go.  I miss her.  :(
Emma is lovely.  Say hi
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2013, 03:14:42 AM »
I was wary of him, true. Who wouldn't be when the person in question is a complete mental fuck up? In the end Emma decided to end it because she too became wary of him, not me.

She left i2 for similar reasons, which is a shame because she got on with quite a number of people on here.

I was sorry to see her go.  I miss her.  :(
Emma is lovely.  Say hi
:agreed:

Say hi from me too, please.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!