Educational

Author Topic: FAO Les (continued...)  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: FAO Les (continued...)
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 09:51:04 AM »
Why is calling you out bringing up stuff from 2010? That makes no sense. If it were anyone else calling you out for the exact same reasons, I bet you'd not react the same.

No one gives a fuck what was said. The past is the past. Adam wasn't trying to bring what was said to the present. In fact Les, you have without any provocation. You're shit stirring.

In fact I am doing the opposite. I am drawing a line in the sand and saying "This shit here, probably a good idea not to go there. If you do go there Adam then we both have danced to this tune before in 2010 and it got a little ugly. Let's not"

Bullshit.

• Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 09:51:35 AM »
Why is calling you out bringing up stuff from 2010? That makes no sense. If it were anyone else calling you out for the exact same reasons, I bet you'd not react the same.

No one gives a fuck what was said. The past is the past. Adam wasn't trying to bring what was said to the present. In fact Les, you have without any provocation. You're shit stirring.

Actually, you're shit stirring. I always see you joining in on these, trying to turn it into a gangbang. Not this time, faggot. This is none of your business, so fuck off.

I point out bullshit when I see it.

What are you doing?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 10:05:23 AM »

In fact I am doing the opposite. I am drawing a line in the sand and saying "This shit here, probably a good idea not to go there. If you do go there Adam then we both have danced to this tune before in 2010 and it got a little ugly. Let's not"

Bullshit.

Nope. I dressed up the concept and I got a few jibes in first before Adam asked why I was doing what I was doing. But that is exactly what I was saying. If you can not see that then.....well fucked if I care really.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »

You're doing the opposite? Hahaha! You seriously believe that?
Come on, Les. I tried repeatedly to get you to actually stick to the call out. But you haven't.

I made a dig about your divorce in a separate thread, days ago.
I have since made a callout on a perfectly sensible subject and you came in with a load of random insults from three years ago. I foudn them kind of strange and suggested we focus on the callout. You then came back and responded only to that. Entirely ignoring the sexism issue.
Then you started talking about Bint and how she once called you a paedophile.

Um... ok.....?

You are not that stupid, so do not pretend to be or pretend that you can not see how it relates. OK?

Yes you did decide to do a lowblow insult something you have not tried since......
Think about it. I did respond to that and have continued to. Now you may have somehow consider that because you did not want those insults in the callout or that I should not be responding with insults still or in the callout.
I just don't much give a fuck.
So going back to when you decided last to try it on with those kind of insults and what kind of insults was I throwing at you then and where did it all culminate?
Yeah all pretty easy to join the dots. It is not all over the place and random and unable to be placed in context.

Don't pretend you are struggling with this. It is silly to pretend to be silly.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 10:40:35 AM »
Hey jack, what did you quote that for?

Truth. :laugh:

Though the callout topic didn't die for it, so this argument is moot. Stop making callout threads in general discussion.

Oooooh. I see.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »
(something about schleed being a faggot)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 01:32:08 PM »
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »

Actually, you're shit stirring. I always see you joining in on these, trying to turn it into a gangbang. Not this time, faggot. This is none of your business, so fuck off.

What are you doing?

Standing up to a bully.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 01:50:47 PM »

What are you doing?

Standing up to a bully.

I'm bullying now?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
Actually I'm curious, Rage, about this thing of schleed trying to turn callouts into gangbangs. I've seen him snipe mercilessly, sure, and respect nothing, but where's the gangbang part?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 01:57:36 PM »
Actually I'm curious, Rage, about this thing of schleed trying to turn callouts into gangbangs. I've seen him snipe mercilessly, sure, and respect nothing, but where's the gangbang part?

This isn't a callout, and that's my point. The guy likes it when people get mobbed.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:29 PM »

What are you doing?

Standing up to a bully.

I'm bullying now?

You are, because mind your own fucking business.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 02:02:13 PM »
Using your logic, shouldn't you mind your own business too?

Piss off Ragey. Attention seek elsewhere.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 02:39:04 PM »
Using your logic, shouldn't you mind your own business too?

Piss off Ragey. Attention seek elsewhere.

Im not gonna leave you alone, schleed. You're not going to gang up on anyone else.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
Are you getting a blowjob out of this?  :zoinks: