Educational

Author Topic: FAO Les (continued...)  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
FAO Les (continued...)
« on: August 03, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »

As to me not replying in ways you consider similar or relevant, No Adam, I know this comes as a shock and you think it perfectly reasonable for you to think I need to respond in ways that insult about things that are classified as similar to what...
I don't think you "need" to respond in any way I say. However you said yourself that you were "responding in kind." I pointed out that imo the two are totally different.

No. Insult me over things I think are not "on the table for discussions" and I will start lowballing too.
You've discussed your divorce plenty of times in the past. I also wasn't the first person to bring it up in relation to your strange views re: sexism.

I don't really care if you think it relevant or similar or worthy. Do not give a shit. The fact you made a song and dance and wanted to callout over is great.
What? Sorry. I don't understand that last bit. Made a song and dance over what? I said that your lame insults were detracting from the actual callout. I said the same thing about your caveman ramble. I don't think I made a song and dance about either. In fact, I couldn't care less about your trans/ocd insults if you actually got down to backing up your arguments and responded to the CALLOUT.

Going down this path lead to a situation that your partner in crime ended up wishing heart attack on me and accusing me of pedophilia. Something she could not walk away from and something you found a hard to slinking away from whilst saying "OK I WAS encouraging her and supporting hrer and acting like a dick, but I can't support this and please don't associate her actions with mine" and then left her holding the baby.

Bint has nothing to do with this. I have never accused you of paedophilia, so why bring this up? I left her holding the baby? Lol, for someone who was just recently accusing me of always siding by my friends, just becuase they're my friends, now you seem to be complaining about the opposite. Of course I didn't support her in calling you a paedophile.

Yes very 2010, better not start with that kind of shi or play innocent when you do. It comes off as dishonest and slimy.
Not start with this kind of shit? By making a comment taking the piss out of your divorce? I don't see how I have played innocent here. I'm more than happy to admit that I took the piss out of your divorce. Where's the dishonesty there?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: FAO Les (continued...)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 05:35:31 AM »
If I have to spell it out to you I will.
Jibes about my marriage or divorce or jibes over my kids are out of bounds and you actually know this. It is a shitty thing to insult someone over. So is making shitty comments over your transgenderism, life expectancy of your pets and the like.
They are all lowblow insults So lets not gloss around where I respond in kind with similar lowbrows. Lets not say that they ought not be said or somehow affect the call out or weaken my argument or replace my argument.

Similarly I will spell this out to you as you are acting stupid. In the day you and Bint became Bintsoph. You chased each other around like a pair of incontinent hyperactive puppies, spamming and shitting over threads. You were asked to stop. You laughed it off. You were being little shits. Eventually someone started posting shitty stuff at you two in return. Someone, look at me getting all mysterious, it was me). You guys countered and we were posting lowball after lowball until eventually after backing and laughing over each other's efforts, Bint  wrote something (in defence of you) about her thought that I was a paedophile. You then, though you had been her twin in the efforts up to that point and her loyal supporter and encouraged her to go further and further (and her you), suddenly you started backing away saying "I think that was too far".

So do we want to go down this pat? I thought that was all behind us, but IF you REALLY think that this is the way to go then yes I will respond in kind and be just as unreasonable and low and slimy and will inject it in any post I want.

Up to you Adam. Just knock off the playing stupid. You knew exactly what you were doing and when you got lowblows back do not act like my lowblows are out of line or that I have no place in saying them.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 05:40:06 AM »
Bringing up stuff from... 2010?

Les, get over yourself.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 05:44:06 AM »
Fuck off you hairy little dwarf. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
Christ. :facepalm:

1. I never said I *didn't* know what I was doing. Yes, I made a low jibe at your divorce. And? I haven't denied that. I'm saying I disagree with you that it's the same as the trans jibes. Carry on making them or don't, I don't care. I'm just pointing out that they're not, as you claim, the same thing.

2. Once again, what Bint do was HER responsibility. I find it strange that you of al people are somehow trying to make me resonspible for what she did. Regardless of whether or not we were "working together" in the spamming etc, it was not me who made the paedophile insult.

3. Why are you bringing up jibes over your kids along with jibes about your marriage. You know as well as I do that I didn't make jobes about your kids

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 08:12:08 AM »
Christ. :facepalm:

1. I never said I *didn't* know what I was doing. Yes, I made a low jibe at your divorce. And? I haven't denied that. I'm saying I disagree with you that it's the same as the trans jibes. Carry on making them or don't, I don't care. I'm just pointing out that they're not, as you claim, the same thing.

2. Once again, what Bint do was HER responsibility. I find it strange that you of al people are somehow trying to make me resonspible for what she did. Regardless of whether or not we were "working together" in the spamming etc, it was not me who made the paedophile insult.

3. Why are you bringing up jibes over your kids along with jibes about your marriage. You know as well as I do that I didn't make jobes about your kids

1. Yes you disagree and I don't. I think it is same ballpark and I thought we were past that kind of shit. I thought we left that buried in 2010. If you are wanting to be a dickhead again and go through another round, I am ok with that. Would not have been my choice.
2. I do not make you responsible for her. I do not call you an innocent bystander either.
3. Same ballpark.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 08:28:25 AM »
Why is calling you out bringing up stuff from 2010? That makes no sense. If it were anyone else calling you out for the exact same reasons, I bet you'd not react the same.

No one gives a fuck what was said. The past is the past. Adam wasn't trying to bring what was said to the present. In fact Les, you have without any provocation. You're shit stirring.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 08:35:23 AM »
Why is calling you out bringing up stuff from 2010? That makes no sense. If it were anyone else calling you out for the exact same reasons, I bet you'd not react the same.

No one gives a fuck what was said. The past is the past. Adam wasn't trying to bring what was said to the present. In fact Les, you have without any provocation. You're shit stirring.

In fact I am doing the opposite. I am drawing a line in the sand and saying "This shit here, probably a good idea not to go there. If you do go there Adam then we both have danced to this tune before in 2010 and it got a little ugly. Let's not"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 08:41:32 AM »

In fact I am doing the opposite. I am drawing a line in the sand and saying "This shit here, probably a good idea not to go there. If you do go there Adam then we both have danced to this tune before in 2010 and it got a little ugly. Let's not"

You're doing the opposite? Hahaha! You seriously believe that?
Come on, Les. I tried repeatedly to get you to actually stick to the call out. But you haven't.

I made a dig about your divorce in a separate thread, days ago.
I have since made a callout on a perfectly sensible subject and you came in with a load of random insults from three years ago. I foudn them kind of strange and suggested we focus on the callout. You then came back and responded only to that. Entirely ignoring the sexism issue.
Then you started talking about Bint and how she once called you a paedophile.

Um... ok.....?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 08:49:27 AM »

Actually, you're shit stirring. I always see you joining in on these, trying to turn it into a gangbang. Not this time, faggot. This is none of your business, so fuck off.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 08:51:42 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
I made a dig about your divorce in a separate thread, days ago.
I have since made a callout on a perfectly sensible subject and you came in with a load of random insults from three years ago. I foudn them kind of strange and suggested we focus on the callout. You then came back and responded only to that. Entirely ignoring the sexism issue.
Then you started talking about Bint and how she once called you a paedophile.

Um... ok.....?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »
Hey jack, what did you quote that for?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 09:23:51 AM »
Yeah.. kind of random huh?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 09:31:49 AM »

Truth. :laugh:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »

Truth. :laugh:

Though the callout topic didn't die for it, so this argument is moot. Stop making callout threads in general discussion.