Author Topic: JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON! *meanwhile in real life*  (Read 446 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON! *meanwhile in real life*
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:53:58 AM »
The World Distracted As Russia's Military Mobilizes!

As the world reacts to the Trayvon Martin case, including prominent rappers calling out the media over its race baiting, reports detail around 160,000 Russian troops were called to ‘combat readiness’ following an Israeli strike on Russian-made missiles in Syria.

Is the nation too distracted by the George Zimmerman trial’s 24/7 news cycle to even know about this developing situation that coincides with escalating tensions between Russia and US-affiliated nations around the world?

First up is the new revelation that Israel was behind an attack on Syria that targeted Russian-made anti-ship missiles. According to the Israeli National News sources within the U.S., Israel recently launched an attack on Russian missiles that were apparently sold to Syria and stationed at a critical point within the country. Until now, it was unknown who had initiatedthe bombing that had rocked Latakia on July 5th.

Ultimately bombing the ‘critical point’ holding the Russian’s Yakhont anti-ship missile, Israel is believed to have initiated the bombing via aircraft or a ship in the Mediterranean. According to the anonymous U.S. official who corresponded with CNN:

“This attack was either by air raid or long-range missiles fired from boats in the Mediterranean.”

Now enter new reports surfacing from the Russian Defense Ministry on orders of Vladimir Putin that the largest military ‘state of full combat readiness’ drill is taking place with around 160,000 troops ordered to report from all corners of the military. Specifically, the translated reports detail how Putin is calling together not just Armed Forces of Russia troops, but all forms of long-range aircraft, 70 naval ships, bomber and fighter aircraft, and so on.

According to a syndicated Russian announcement:

“On Friday, during a meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu Russian, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an unexpected military drill, urging all forces to enter a state of full combat readiness on the night of July 13.”

In other words, these reports says that Putin is essentially assembling the entire military in the largest such event since the Soviet Union. This is coming in from the Russian language version of Forbes and other Russian sources translated to English.

Is this massive ‘state of full combat readiness’ initiated on July 13th just a training exercise with no further intention, or is it related to to the attack by Israel on Russian-made missiles in Syria? Whether this is truly the initiation of a massive conflict between world powers or not, it’s certainly worth the attention of the media and general public. While it does take a lot of digging to sort through all of these Russian language announcements and get to the bottom of the story, it’s much more important than what George Zimmerman’s lawyers ate for breakfast this morning.

Source -
http://en.rian.ru/military_news/20130713/182217505/Russias-Snap-Defense-Drills-Expand–Defense-Minister.html

MOSCOW, July 13 (RIA Novosti) Russia’s defense minister on Saturday said that up to 160,000 servicemen are involved in the large-scale exercises in the Eastern Military District, double the number initially reported.

“The total number of servicemen involved in the snap drills was up to 81,000 last night, the figure this morning was up to 160,000 servicemen,” Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said.

The exercises also involve about 1,000 tanks and armored vehicles, 130 aircraft and 70 warships from the Pacific Fleet, Shoigu confirmed. These latter figures remain unchanged.

Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the snap drills Friday evening. It is the third surprise combat readiness check since January and follows a major shake-up at the top of a military establishment tarnished by persistent evidence of rampant corruption.

Russian servicemen in the Eastern Military District told Russian media they had anticipated they would face this kind of test as similar drills have already been carried out in the neighboring military districts.

The Eastern Military District is one of the four operational strategic commands of the Russian Armed Forces. The district was formed in 2010. It absorbed the territories of the former Far East Military District and part of the former Siberian Military District with headquarters at Khabarovsk.

2nd Source -
http://english.ruvr.ru/news/2013_07_13/Russian-troops-called-to-combat-readiness-3132/

At 01:00 Moscow Time the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation began their most ambitious alert in the history of post-Soviet Russia reports the Press and Information Service of the Defense Ministry.

On Friday evening during a meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an unexpected military drill calling for all forces to enter a state of full combat readiness beginning on the night of July 13, in the Eastern Military District.

“There will be a test of the combat readiness of all structures involved, including the military units of the Central and Eastern military districts, the Pacific Fleet, as well as long-range and military transport aircraft of the Russian Air Force”, reported in the Ministry of Defense.

The total number of troops involved in the surprise training exercise will number more than 80,000 and they will be joined by about 1,000 tanks and armored vehicles, 130 aircraft and helicopters, and 70 warships, said the Ministry of Defense.

Troop inspections will take place during the week and will end on July 20, 2013.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/160000-russian-troops-mobilized-as-world-watches-trayvon-martin-case_072013#sthash.BlDluX4P.dpuf

http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/russian-military-on-alert-after-suspected-israeli-airstrike-destroys-russian-missiles-in-syria/

*Meanwhile in America*

BREAKING NEWS: Paula deen said nigger thirty years ago, black panthers are mobilizing to murder white people over a Hispanic man shooting a black kid, on and on and on. Yes. Let me show you the dance of my people...

^LOL

« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:02:54 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON! *meanwhile in real life*
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »
Heres a little truth nugget.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/full-scale-jihad-is-the-goal-behind-rioting-over-zimmerman-verdict/

And heres what i'm posting every time I see posts about this crap on FB, or any where else.

“I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”

― Martin Luther King Jr., I Have A Dream
I will never stop...

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 02:40:43 PM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
I see you get my point. :lolwat:

ITS FOR OUR OWN GOODITS FOR OUR OWN GOODITS FOR OUR OWN GOODITS FOR OUR OWN GOODITS FOR OUR OWN GOODITS FOR OUR OWN GOOD
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 09:12:38 PM »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 09:44:33 PM »
Rage....

I mean seriously, I could compose an impressive list of "While you were distracted" what went down in the world.

Selective reporting, thats not 'news'. I wouldn't say they are trying to DISTRACT, more like they just failed to report. I mean, nothing stops someone from doing a google search for different news sources.

Anyways....while you were distracted reading about Russia you didn't realize that Appalachia is currently in a battle with coal companies who are creating massive sludge lakes and poisoning the water, and rates of cancer are going through the roof.

And while you were distracted you didn't know that a similar thing is happening in Alberta, where the tar sands are creating giant toxic lakes, and polluting the air and fresh water so that the communities living down stream can no longer fish, hunt, or farm, and their cancer rates are going through the roof.

And while you were distracted, bet you didn't know about the multiple genocidal activities going on in Brazil with their plan to build the monte belo dam, and in the process damning multiple indiegnous tribes and the entire river ecosystem. and bet you didn't know that there are battles between ranchers who are encroaching in indigenous territory, shootings etc. And bet you didn't know a ton of indians were evicted from a museum to make room for some parking lot or something for the olympics.

And bet you didn't know that in greece and canadian mining company is planning to demolish a ton of forest and ancient city to make room for a gold mine, and that millions of greeks have been marching against it, even making their way to toronto to speak about it. And bet you didn't know about the recent self immolations by tibetans who want china to leave them alone...

and bet you weren't aware of 5% of whats going on with palestine, turkey, syria, afghanistan...about the natural disasters in india...about the floods in alberta, about the raging fire in arizona, the heat wave in cali, the dead zone in the gulf, the exploding train tankers in qubec, the underground oil spill in crow nation territory....bet you didn't know about the status of leonard peltier...

and about the fact that certain companies are seeking permission to kill bald eagles, that wolves recently lost protection in US...bet while you were distracted you didn't realize the maldives are "sinking", that russian jets are flying over the arctic because the ice caps are melting, and all the leaders of our competing countries can think of is opportunities to drill once it all melts.

bet you didn't realize that there is fresh water shortage crisis going on, that the great lakes are receding, and a battle is raging between monsanto GMO and citizens in Hawai'i right now...bet you didn't know about the burrup in australia which rank among the oldest relics of humankind, older than stone henge, the great wall, the egyptian pryramids...and which are currently threatened by developers and miners.... bet you didn't know about all the millions of bee's that died, and do you even know why that is important to know?

So while you were distracted all that shit went down.

Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:09:47 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
Rage....

I mean seriously, I could compose an impressive list of "While you were distracted" what went down in the world.

Selective reporting, thats not 'news'. I wouldn't say they are trying to DISTRACT, more like they just failed to report. I mean, nothing stops someone from doing a google search for different news sources.

Anyways....while you were distracted reading about Russia you didn't realize that Appalachia is currently in a battle with coal companies who are creating massive sludge lakes and poisoning the water, and rates of cancer are going through the roof.

And while you were distracted you didn't know that a similar thing is happening in Alberta, where the tar sands are creating giant toxic lakes, and polluting the air and fresh water so that the communities living down stream can no longer fish, hunt, or farm, and their cancer rates are going through the roof.

And while you were distracted, bet you didn't know about the multiple genocidal activities going on in Brazil with their plan to build the monte belo dam, and in the process damning multiple indiegnous tribes and the entire river ecosystem. and bet you didn't know that there are battles between ranchers who are encroaching in indigenous territory, shootings etc. And bet you didn't know a ton of indians were evicted from a museum to make room for some parking lot or something for the olympics.

And bet you didn't know that in greece and canadian mining company is planning to demolish a ton of forest and ancient city to make room for a gold mine, and that millions of greeks have been marching against it, even making their way to toronto to speak about it. And bet you didn't know about the recent self immolations by tibetans who want china to leave them alone...

and bet you weren't aware of 5% of whats going on with palestine, turkey, syria, afghanistan...about the natural disasters in india...about the floods in alberta, about the raging fire in arizona, the heat wave in cali, the dead zone in the gulf, the exploding train tankers in qubec, the underground oil spill in crow nation territory....bet you didn't know about the status of leonard peltier...

and about the fact that certain companies are seeking permission to kill bald eagles, that wolves recently lost protection in US...bet while you were distracted you didn't realize the maldives are "sinking", that russian jets are flying over the arctic because the ice caps are melting, and all the leaders of our competing countries can think of is opportunities to drill once it all melts.

bet you didn't realize that there is fresh water shortage crisis going on, that the great lakes are receding, and a battle is raging between monsanto GMO and citizens in Hawai'i right now...bet you didn't know about the burrup in australia which rank among the oldest relics of humankind, older than stone henge, the great wall, the egyptian pryramids...and which are currently threatened by developers and miners.... bet you didn't know about all the millions of bee's that died, and do you even know why that is important to know?

You're only reinforcing my point. This shit can only be blamed on one thing, and you refuse to admit it.
I will never stop...

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 05:57:26 PM »
Jack likes the black and white tv brain tube image.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 05:53:49 PM »
Rage....

You're only reinforcing my point. This shit can only be blamed on one thing, and you refuse to admit it.

What thing?? Oh, people's gullibility? Oh, do you mean IGNORANCE?

Oh snap.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 06:11:50 PM »
Rage....

Oh snap.

There is something to be said for personal responsibility, but who is taking advantage of all this ignorance? Cmon man. Don't you even care?
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Rage....

Oh snap.

There is something to be said for personal responsibility, but who is taking advantage of all this ignorance? Cmon man. Don't you even care?

I care more about teaching men to fish, than handing them their fish.

Like...teaching them to think, rather than handing them their think.

The issue is, if there is a way to take advantage of someone, no telling how many different people will do that. Can't annihilate an enemy that can occupy to anyone at anytime. It would be futile. Bad tactics.

AND YES THE FUCK I CARE WHY WOULD I KEEP REPLYING YOU NIMWIT.

All caps man...cause I care.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »
No one cares. It is far too scary to care about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
Rage....

Oh snap.

I care more about teaching men to fish, than handing them their fish.

Like...teaching them to think, rather than handing them their think.

The issue is, if there is a way to take advantage of someone, no telling how many different people will do that. Can't annihilate an enemy that can occupy to anyone at anytime. It would be futile. Bad tactics.

AND YES THE FUCK I CARE WHY WOULD I KEEP REPLYING YOU NIMWIT.

All caps man...cause I care.

That's what I want to hear.
I will never stop...