Author Topic: Using Logic to quit worrying  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Using Logic to quit worrying
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
Come on man move on to the important stuff explain how the mermaids are not real :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »
We were apparently Aquatic apes...thats why we don't have fur.
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2013, 10:58:48 PM »
We were apparently Aquatic apes...thats why we don't have fur.

Come on it's a cover up they just want to repress the rights of the indigenous water people
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
I used to be one of these guys. all conspiracied out and shit, and then well. I could see the real reason for most conspiracy theories

some guy making money off of them. which is almost always the truth

Some conspiracy theories I do believe, because they have some actual evidence for them. such as Manchurian canidates

I also do believe in ET life, because I'm not one of these guys that believe we are gods special creation especially considering the fucking universe is huge as fuck

people like a good story, and I get that but after awhile when none of this shit happens that they are talking about it becomes pretty goddamn annoying and nauseating.

I'd rather stick my finger up my butt and then suck on it then listen to any of these assholes and their conspiracy theories

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:22:31 PM by Merauder »
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2013, 09:22:18 PM »
I haven't spent a dime. :green:

But I AM concerned. I'm glad you're so damn carefree, Richard.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2013, 09:40:43 PM »
well. what is a mans life? 80 years? long? what will worrying do?

shit  I'm trying to enjoy my life from now on. I used to worry about all kinds of shit, its not healthy at all

I let the chips fall where they may. if it all goes to shit, then oh well.  :thumbup:

but if it doesn't I can honestly say, I did the best I could. and be happy  :)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 10:29:40 AM »

shit  I'm trying to enjoy my life from now on. I used to worry about all kinds of shit, its not healthy at all

I let the chips fall where they may. if it all goes to shit, then oh well.  :thumbup:

Well i'm not the lay down and take it type. And If you think theres not a lot of bullshit going on, you're wrong, man.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/20-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 11:40:04 AM »
of course there's bullshit going on. the polio vaccination causing cancer is a little disturbing but then again taking almost any drugs has side effects. I don't think there is a drug that is made today that is totally side effect free, I doubt they put that in the polio vaccination to cause cancer, it was just something undiscovered at the time. and with better knowelege now its been discovered

They stopped giving people that vaccine for some time now, so unless you were around in the 60's I wouldn't worry about it.
My mother has had the vaccine however and has had breast cancer, several times.

The Monsanto thing is alarming, but they pretty much already genetically modifiy food. its been happening for awhile, now and unless you grow your own food there really is no other way around it. I do not however think they are doing so for population control

The Obama scandal involving the IRS is blown way out of proportion. the reason the tea baggers were looked into is because well, they are so goddamn vocal about hating the IRS thus more than likely to not be paying taxes. there was no conspiracy against them, it was more or less easy pickins for the IRS to investigate

The intimidation for the news media is alarming. that I do agree with, it should have never been done. however I do not believe it is a conspiracy either, just Obama making a really bad decision on his part.

Overall I tend to overlook websites that have "The mark of the beast" at the bottom of the page but a lot of that can be explained.
I guess I choose to be carefree because worrying, really isn't my thing anymore. but it is good being attentive to what's going on

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »
of course there's bullshit going on. the polio vaccination causing cancer is a little disturbing but then again taking almost any drugs has side effects. I don't think there is a drug that is made today that is totally side effect free, I doubt they put that in the polio vaccination to cause cancer, it was just something undiscovered at the time. and with better knowelege now its been discovered

They stopped giving people that vaccine for some time now, so unless you were around in the 60's I wouldn't worry about it.
My mother has had the vaccine however and has had breast cancer, several times.

The Monsanto thing is alarming, but they pretty much already genetically modifiy food. its been happening for awhile, now and unless you grow your own food there really is no other way around it. I do not however think they are doing so for population control

The Obama scandal involving the IRS is blown way out of proportion. the reason the tea baggers were looked into is because well, they are so goddamn vocal about hating the IRS thus more than likely to not be paying taxes. there was no conspiracy against them, it was more or less easy pickins for the IRS to investigate

The intimidation for the news media is alarming. that I do agree with, it should have never been done. however I do not believe it is a conspiracy either, just Obama making a really bad decision on his part.

Overall I tend to overlook websites that have "The mark of the beast" at the bottom of the page but a lot of that can be explained.
I guess I choose to be carefree because worrying, really isn't my thing anymore. but it is good being attentive to what's going on

So i'm reading between the lines here. What you're saying is, you don't think Obama and his administration really have any ill will or selfish agenda, but that they're just a bunch of stupid idiots?
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »

I don't know how much you know about this, but heres a take you may not have seen.

http://www.libertyfirstnews.com/irs-intervened-in-elections/
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 11:58:52 AM »
Well, if that really happened and they rigged a election outcome then yes, they broke the law. an investigation is underway so I guess we will just have to wait and see what the outcomes are

And rage, everyone has an agenda. even the president, however I do not think he is trying to turn America into a communist state
and I'm sure the next president will be republican, and guess what? they too will also have an agenda and I don't think they would be trying to turn the state into facism.

Its good to be attentive, but not too overly paranoid about the current state of things.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 12:05:30 PM »
Well, if that really happened and they rigged a election outcome then yes, they broke the law. an investigation is underway so I guess we will just have to wait and see what the outcomes are

And rage, everyone has an agenda. even the president, however I do not think he is trying to turn America into a communist state
and I'm sure the next president will be republican, and guess what? they too will also have an agenda and I don't think they would be trying to turn the state into facism.

Its good to be attentive, but not too overly paranoid about the current state of things.

I do not think he is trying to turn America into a communist state

If true communism was possible in this country, I would be all for it, actually. No, he can't turn America into a communist state, because a select few "control the spice", ya feel me?

And rage, everyone has an agenda. even the president

That's not what the asshole was elected for. I don't give a flying fuck what his personal views are, his agenda is what we tell him it is. People don't seem to understand what a president actually is, anymore. The president of the united states is a public servant. A representative of the American people. He seems to have a big problem with this, and that's why there is so much talk about impeachment. (along with breaking a shitload of laws, and getting people killed, and funding anti American intrests outside of the country with taxmoney. I.E. TERRORISM. Manufactured fucking war, just like bush's operation Iraqi freedom)

Do you not see that this guy and his thugs are just assholes Richard? Comparable to some kind of mafia?
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 12:29:23 PM »
but the majority of people elected him. which means left leaning folk, the people calling for his impeachment are right leaning folk.
republicans, and conservatives. its common knowelege rage that almost every president has scandals, and people calling for their impeachment. it almost comes with the territory of being president, you can't be all things to all people. you will eventually piss off one group or another

Obama has done a lot more good in my opinion than wrong. of course I don't think the man is perfect, and he does make mistakes.
The good thing about our country is the messy process of democracy. don't like him? well I really don't know what to tell you. I know there are however a lot of racist fucks like that one guy that said he wanted to see Obama have a waterloo. I mean, jesus.

I'm sure whoever the next president is, he will face similar challenges because another group of people will hate him aswell.
Thus the cycle continues, until. I guess Ronald Reagan is resurrected from the dead,  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »
Obama has done a lot more good in my opinion than wrong.

In my opinion all he did was temporarily stabilize the economy. Which is quite nice. Yes.

But funding terrorism, leaving americans to die, then covering it up and intimidating people who try to make it public, nationwide blanket surveillance without consent, (no, the patriot act does not say that's okay, and its being pursued), ETCETCETC.

I'm not asking that our president be all things to all people, but I am asking that he not destroy our country and manufacture wars on purpose, and get people killed and shit. That's the product of some serious full retardation, or a very evil man.

Benghazi alone was impeachable, and i'd like to punch him right in the face for it.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 04:46:56 PM »

First time I read:
I let the chimps fall where they may. if it all goes to shit, then oh well. :thumbup:
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.