Educational

Author Topic: What is the Weather like where You Live?  (Read 167793 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What is the Weather like where You Live?
« Reply #6855 on: February 25, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
21.9°C and cloudy at 11:06am.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #6856 on: February 25, 2012, 11:05:43 PM »
It was a pleasant sunny low 70s Spring type day today.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6857 on: February 26, 2012, 01:23:19 AM »
Freezing temperatures but it's supposed to be warm today. Clear skies, which is nice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6858 on: February 26, 2012, 05:02:54 AM »
Grey and dull.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #6859 on: February 27, 2012, 10:10:01 AM »
Like yesterday, today was/is quite grey and dull. No sun to be seen, drizzly now and then and the Ts around 10*C this afternoon.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6860 on: February 27, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
We had snow earlier but now it's raining.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6861 on: February 27, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
Looks like winter - dull, grey, damp anc chilly
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6862 on: February 28, 2012, 02:01:56 AM »
Grey. 6C.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6863 on: February 28, 2012, 02:35:40 AM »
Fucking horrid
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6864 on: February 28, 2012, 04:12:33 AM »
Fucking horrid
Raining there?

We had "chance of a shower" as our forecast. Of course it meant nothing happened.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6865 on: February 28, 2012, 05:24:04 AM »
Record Warmth In Scotland?
Added : Tue 28 February : 07:22 BST

Once again an exceptionally mild west/south-westerly air stream is covering Britain and Ireland with temperatures this morning already at 15C over parts of Scotland. With some sunny spells developing today then there is every chance that the February record temperature for Scotland of 17.9C recorded at Aberdeen in 1897 will be beaten.

For many parts the mild winds are bringing a lot of cloud with them along with outbreaks of drizzle and hill fog over western coasts and hills. However some breaks will develop, mainly to the east of high ground and where the sunshine does break through then the highest temperatures will be found, not only over Scotland but also over parts of England and Wales as well. Therefore it will be very mild in all areas, but under the cloud, mist and drizzle in the west temperatures will be in the low teens rather than the mid-high teens expected further east.

Very little change is expected overnight with many areas remaining mild and often rather cloudy. Fog and drizzle will affect western coasts and hills whilst eastern areas will see the best of any clearer spells. Wednesday will then see a virtual repeat performance with the only difference really being that the highest temperatures will be towards southeast England with a maximum of 17C expected with Scotland a shade cooler. Looking further ahead and some rain will move into the north and west during Thursday, introducing colder conditions to the far north, but for many the mainly dry and mild theme will continue through to the end of the week.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6866 on: February 28, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
Feels like summer.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6867 on: February 28, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »
In the 70's.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6868 on: February 29, 2012, 05:23:42 AM »
Very windy here. 

eris

« Reply #6869 on: February 29, 2012, 05:30:52 AM »
Record Warmth In Scotland?
Added : Tue 28 February : 07:22 BST

Once again an exceptionally mild west/south-westerly air stream is covering Britain and Ireland with temperatures this morning already at 15C over parts of Scotland. With some sunny spells developing today then there is every chance that the February record temperature for Scotland of 17.9C recorded at Aberdeen in 1897 will be beaten.

For many parts the mild winds are bringing a lot of cloud with them along with outbreaks of drizzle and hill fog over western coasts and hills. However some breaks will develop, mainly to the east of high ground and where the sunshine does break through then the highest temperatures will be found, not only over Scotland but also over parts of England and Wales as well. Therefore it will be very mild in all areas, but under the cloud, mist and drizzle in the west temperatures will be in the low teens rather than the mid-high teens expected further east.

Very little change is expected overnight with many areas remaining mild and often rather cloudy. Fog and drizzle will affect western coasts and hills whilst eastern areas will see the best of any clearer spells. Wednesday will then see a virtual repeat performance with the only difference really being that the highest temperatures will be towards southeast England with a maximum of 17C expected with Scotland a shade cooler. Looking further ahead and some rain will move into the north and west during Thursday, introducing colder conditions to the far north, but for many the mainly dry and mild theme will continue through to the end of the week.

It's been extremely warm here all season, too. Lots of rain.

right now it it 41 F / 5 C at 6:30 in the morning. expected in the 50s later today