Author Topic: What is the Weather like where You Live?  (Read 167832 times)

Genesis and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What is the Weather like where You Live?
« Reply #585 on: April 12, 2007, 04:00:44 PM »
Sure I was horny, but she took the first contact and it was she that put her hands down my pants to stroke my cock and finger my arsehole in a café and then giving me a rimjob and a blowjob in the toilet on that restaurant. How can she say that I am only interested in sex? I didn't even take the first initiative.  ???

Because you probably come across that way to her.  She probably believes you are interested in her only for sex.  Aren't you?  Wasn't that your primary motivation in finding her in the first place?

I'm sorry your heart is broken, but she was never right for you from the very beginning.  She was way too young for you.

Litigious

« Reply #586 on: April 12, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
Sure I was horny, but she took the first contact and it was she that put her hands down my pants to stroke my cock and finger my arsehole in a café and then giving me a rimjob and a blowjob in the toilet on that restaurant. How can she say that I am only interested in sex? I didn't even take the first initiative.  ???

Because you probably come across that way to her.  She probably believes you are interested in her only for sex.  Aren't you?  Wasn't that your primary motivation in finding her in the first place?

I'm sorry your heart is broken, but she was never right for you from the very beginning.  She was way too young for you.

I loved the sex, of course, and yes, it was my primary motivation in finding her at first, but I was in love with her as well, but she ruined that with her behavior.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #587 on: April 12, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
windy.

up tp 50 mph gusts of wind.

i heard that three cranes blew over on the docks.  i am waiting to hear more before i report about it.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #588 on: April 13, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »
It's fucking winter! Just came back in from my walk and it's in the twenties, again. Only a dusting of snow, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #589 on: April 13, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »
It is 50F and sunny.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #590 on: April 14, 2007, 08:55:16 PM »
A couple of inches of snow fell, but it turned to rain and it's really ugly, out there.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2007, 09:08:03 PM »
It must at least be the second time. She accused me of only being interested in sex. It was she that couldn't rim and suck me off fast enough directly after we had met. That little heart breaking bitch.  :(

Given that you love her, what was it that you weren't interested in enough to deal with her? I mean, you do have a fixation on sex, but you are also interested in a lot of other things. Why didn't you teach her to enjoy these as well?

She was way too young for you.

Maybe yes, maybe no. I suspect that the biggest indifference to any relationship with someone that age, is that they are less likely to be able to live with you. I was lucky, my wife was a runaway.  Might have to find another one.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:10:06 PM by calandale »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #592 on: April 14, 2007, 09:08:55 PM »
A couple of inches of snow fell, but it turned to rain and it's really ugly, out there.
yes, but that girl in your avatar is not ugly, out there.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #593 on: April 14, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »

She was way too young for you.

Maybe yes, maybe no. I suspect that the biggest indifference to any relationship with someone that age, is that they are less likely to be able to live with you. I was lucky, my wife was a runaway.  Might have to find another one.

No, I think it is that they are in completely different phases of their lives.  She is only 15 and she is still in school, so her focus is not on the same things as Litigious.  Not only can't she live with him, she has to lie to her parents to even see him. 

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #594 on: April 14, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »
No, I think it is that they are in completely different phases of their lives.  She is only 15 and she is still in school, so her focus is not on the same things as Litigious.  Not only can't she live with him, she has to lie to her parents to even see him. 

Pretty much what I was getting at. It's not the age itself, but rather the circumstances that society
enforces on the young.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #595 on: April 14, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »
yes, but that girl in your avatar is not ugly, out there.

She's actually a sixteen year old from Frisco, Texas. I saw her play live, last year. She is a very impressive performer. I had no idea that she was fifteen, at the time, until much later.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:31:08 PM by Calamity Jane »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
She's actually a sixteen year old from Frisco, Texas. I saw her play live, last year. She is a very impressive performer.

Wouldn't mind testing out her skills.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2007, 09:53:14 PM »
chetanne kimball.

wow!
and i am not particularily fond of blondes.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #598 on: April 15, 2007, 06:26:49 AM »
Sunny, light spring breeze, 20C/68F.  8)

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #599 on: April 15, 2007, 07:57:40 AM »
Sunny but wet from raining all night, 70's, (So Far) and Tornado warnings a few counties away from here.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"