Author Topic: What is the Weather like where You Live?  (Read 168484 times)

ozymandias

Re: What is the Weather like where You Live?
« Reply #570 on: April 08, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »
Just plain cloudy, chilly 33 F and windy.

Litigious

« Reply #571 on: April 08, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
The winter seems to be back, temporarily. Glad that I didn't change the tyres after all.  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #572 on: April 08, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »
I did change the tyres, about two weeks ago. I'm sure I'll be fine. It's stopped snowing, already.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #573 on: April 08, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
I change my tires on Tuesday................that means it'll snow sometime during the week!

Scrapheap

« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »
I change my tires on Tuesday................that means it'll snow sometime during the week!

I will gladly pay you tuesday for some tires today.  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #575 on: April 08, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »
I'm tired of this wintry mix, thats a lot like "He who must not be named" on g*****g, g***n t** !

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #576 on: April 09, 2007, 03:50:01 AM »

Cold and windy, but not wet or snowy. Just blah. Made for nice brisk walk this morning, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #577 on: April 10, 2007, 05:50:07 AM »

Very heavy frost, actually kind of photogenic.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #578 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:31 AM »
perfect.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #579 on: April 12, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »

Fucking SNOW!

Damn it!

Nothing like Ozy has to deal with, though. Our ground is no longer frozen - nothing that falls, sticks.

Litigious

« Reply #580 on: April 12, 2007, 08:27:56 AM »
It's sunny here, but I'm down after that I broke up with Linda, so I can't even make myself change the tyres of my car. Not that I'm going anywhere, and it's allowed to have the winter tyres until May 1th.  :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #581 on: April 12, 2007, 08:54:26 AM »
So, breaking up the second (or third?) time was worse than the first time. Wait 'til later and it will be even worse. Breaking up with my first ex-wife took almost five years.

She may have been a cock obsessed aspie. I always attract nerdy girls. I know she was cock obsessed. You know how hard it can be to break up with a multi-orgasmic cock-obsessed bitch, I'm sure, even if she is a psycho.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 08:58:06 AM by Calamity Jane »

Litigious

« Reply #582 on: April 12, 2007, 08:58:58 AM »
It must at least be the second time. She accused me of only being interested in sex. It was she that couldn't rim and suck me off fast enough directly after we had met. That little heart breaking bitch.  :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #583 on: April 12, 2007, 09:02:19 AM »

Sorry, Tig, but this is one of the prices that comes with the young ones.

Litigious

« Reply #584 on: April 12, 2007, 09:08:48 AM »
Sure I was horny, but she took the first contact and it was she that put her hands down my pants to stroke my cock and finger my arsehole in a café and then giving me a rimjob and a blowjob in the toilet on that restaurant. How can she say that I am only interested in sex? I didn't even take the first initiative.  ???