Educational

Author Topic: What is the Weather like where You Live?  (Read 167791 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: What is the Weather like where You Live?
« Reply #525 on: March 29, 2007, 07:12:09 AM »
It's so fine that I'm a total jerk sitting here, but I'm going to town to go to the pharmacy in an hour or two.
i hope you meet a rim job artist.

Linda is actually trying to get me back right now, but she'll have to work a bit harder to make me forgive her annoying behavior.
buy her a bus ticket.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #526 on: March 29, 2007, 07:16:17 AM »
It's so fine that I'm a total jerk sitting here, but I'm going to town to go to the pharmacy in an hour or two.

Linda is actually trying to get me back right now, but she'll have to work a bit harder to make me forgive her annoying behavior.
buy her a bus ticket.

She could hardly get here in a hurry anyway. She's 15 and lives 250 miles from me.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #527 on: March 29, 2007, 07:21:13 AM »

buy her a bus ticket.

She could hardly get here in a hurry anyway. She's 15 and lives 250 miles from me.

that is a three hour drive.  if you go 84 mph the entire way.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #528 on: March 29, 2007, 07:26:36 AM »

buy her a bus ticket.

I could probably go there in about three hours, but she can't meet me when here parents are around, which they are most of the time.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #529 on: March 29, 2007, 08:07:22 AM »
find an older woman who can drive.

save the money you would spend on gas and get a webcam.

cyber-baby.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #530 on: March 29, 2007, 08:12:40 AM »
Damnit, I am about to forgive her, like the weak-hearted fool I am deep inside.  :(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #531 on: March 29, 2007, 08:26:31 AM »
Damnit, I am about to forgive her, like the weak-hearted fool I am deep inside.  :(
like the horny guy that you are. the guy who lets his little head do his thinking.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #532 on: March 29, 2007, 08:27:23 AM »
She logged off now, anyway. But I'm pretty sure that she wants me back.

duncvis

« Reply #533 on: March 29, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »
Doesn't it makes you feel like a wicked uncle? 'Please forgive me Uncle Lit, I want to be your dirty schoolgirl again'
'Er, okay, as long as I get to borrow the cheerleader outfit'

perv. :eyebrows:

Litigious

« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »
 :-[

I was to the mall before. First, there was a tall blonde named Anna serving me at McDonalds. On my way back home, there was another tall blonde, from SmÃ¥land as far as I could tell, who was hitch-hiking. I picked her up and drove her to a friend of hers that lives here.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #535 on: March 29, 2007, 10:01:36 AM »

I was to the mall before. First, there was a tall blonde named Anna serving me at McDonalds. On my way back home, there was another tall blonde, from SmÃ¥land as far as I could tell, who was hitch-hiking. I picked her up and drove her to a friend of hers that lives here.  8)
please tell me that she invited you in.  the three of you had a few drinks and then got naked and wet.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #536 on: March 29, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
Sorry to say Lit I think its unlikely that you'll come across a 15 year old with the maturity to know exactly what she wants and not let other people's perceptions of what's 'right' affect them  :(

Litigious

« Reply #537 on: March 29, 2007, 10:15:01 AM »

please tell me that she invited you in.  the three of you had a few drinks and then got naked and wet.

Nope. But her friend lives just near where I often take walks. It has happened, though, that I've fucked hitch-hiking women.

Litigious

« Reply #538 on: March 29, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
Sorry to say Lit I think its unlikely that you'll come across a 15 year old with the maturity to know exactly what she wants and not let other people's perceptions of what's 'right' affect them  :(

I know, I know... :(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #539 on: March 29, 2007, 09:10:01 PM »

buy her a bus ticket.

I could probably go there in about three hours, but she can't meet me when here parents are around, which they are most of the time.

I can imagine why.  If my daughter were 15 and trying to get out of the house to meet her 36 year old perverted "uncle" so she could deep throat him, I would keep her in too.