Author Topic: Jet with Bolivia's president forced to land in Austria due to hunt for Snowden  (Read 812 times)

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
The war didn't end just because the US declared it to be over. Do you have any idea of how many civilian casualties there have been since the end of the "war"? It takes more than running away from the mess you've created to end it.
Thing is... I didn't deny any of this. But I thought were talking about a direct engagement, not whatever the hell "war" you are referring to. It seems you changed subjects midsentence. Am I mistaken, or...?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Or?

You are mistaken.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
More like the land of a couple of rich families, and the home of millions and millions of blind slaves.

Bread and circuses.

Are you denying that America is an international bully?

Yes. YEs as a matter of fact I AM denying that. Although 99% of the nation is bamboozled into following this scheme, that doesn't mean they know its happening.

Don't lump people like me with the elite global bankers, dude. Matter of fact, I think it would be more appropriate to say that America is like the "gun" that the "bully" is using in your metaphor. International bully? Is the "gun" to blame, or the person who fired it? Who is firing that gun, you might ask? Follow the money, and media influence.(hint)

Are you implying that the rest of the planet does not see America that way? Who said anything about the citizens? Did you not understand I was speaking of the government?

No I didn't actually. See anywhere I look, I see someone(usually a European), who attacks the second an American citizen speaks about any issue.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
More like the land of a couple of rich families, and the home of millions and millions of blind slaves.

Bread and circuses.

Yes. YEs as a matter of fact I AM denying that. Although 99% of the nation is bamboozled into following this scheme, that doesn't mean they know its happening.

Don't lump people like me with the elite global bankers, dude. Matter of fact, I think it would be more appropriate to say that America is like the "gun" that the "bully" is using in your metaphor. International bully? Is the "gun" to blame, or the person who fired it? Who is firing that gun, you might ask? Follow the money, and media influence.(hint)

Are you implying that the rest of the planet does not see America that way? Who said anything about the citizens? Did you not understand I was speaking of the government?

No I didn't actually. See anywhere I look, I see someone(usually a European), who attacks the second an American citizen speaks about any issue.

What the fuck with comments like this no wonder America sucks you know nothing of the issue :zoinks:  :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

If anything is critizised, it's usually American politics.

It does happen on occasions that rednecks are kind of ridiculed in European news, though.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

Bread and circuses.

Poor you. :P

But seriously, wtf are you on about?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Bread and circuses.

Experience more of the internet.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
PMS ELLE said what I think.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

Puella dixit  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

Seriously?!?

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Seriously?!?

I see you have the correct form. Did you need a pen?

:lolwat:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
No, but you obviously needed whatever help you can get. Seriously, man?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
Oh, and they found Snowden. :2thumbsup:

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Yeah. I call it a tragedy. I wish he'd gotten away.
I will never stop...

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!

Still in Russia, no one has caught him.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!