Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14463 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #450 on: January 08, 2017, 05:16:20 PM »
That doesn't stop her from being smokin hawt.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #451 on: January 10, 2017, 01:23:33 PM »
Didn't know that she was.

Although the rodent is right, the renster is a FOX. I love the way she expresses what I've long thought of as 'the autie death stare'/'aspie death stare'. Ren does it perfectly, she's got it down to a fine art :autism:

And I find it rather sexy, and definitely attractive. As, mind you, is the rest of ren. Ren, its intended as a compliment, personality wise, as you come across on I2 certainly, and looks-ways as well, you are a stunner ren. The irlen lenses I think, the color of them brings out the aspie death stare.

If people don't quite know what I mean, its a look I've found common to people on the spectrum, where their stare appears to go straight through someone and end at a point just behind where the exit wound would be.

A lot of auties and aspies seem to do it. Although many others, Kanner's auties especially have often a way of like...kinda appearing to be within their own deeper thought, with this sort of look that more or less holds the body itself loose, with the head turned upwards and outwards, somewhat diagonally to the side, as if looking just short of over their shoulder, but eyes often pointing quite the other way. Kassiane/rettdevil does that, she has that variant of the autie look to her, and my god, especially the way she does it, hers is more than simply beautiful, but, as with said lady generally, a living, breathing drop-dead-gorgeous work of art.

The second kind of autie look I just described, does seem quite a measure more common in people closer to the classical end of the scale than it seems in aspies. Especially when auties are stimming. I've ALWAYS really had the hots for that look in autie girls, theres just that something about it that for some reason, is most fine and alluring.

There seems a kind of honesty about it, that it is in no way being done specifically to be a 'come hither', theres no Siren about it but being done for the person themselves, its what makes THEM feel damn good (at least, it does me, when I'm stimming and for others too from what they tell me), which, I think again, is why I find it so frickin' sexeh :D
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #452 on: January 10, 2017, 01:44:06 PM »
OK. What does she look like, is there a photo of renaeden?
:dog:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #453 on: January 18, 2017, 08:42:44 PM »
This is one of those threads that, by virtue of being over a decade old, I have a very different impression of now than I did when it was initiated.

Basically... damn, this thread is actually kind of sad.  I mean, kinda gross and creepyish, too, yeah, but also sad.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #454 on: January 18, 2017, 08:48:42 PM »
OK. What does she look like, is there a photo of renaeden?

We have a couple of photo threads around here somewhere.  I'm in them too.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: February 15, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »
Ren has posted her pics in the elder's forum pics thread.

As for what she looks like? stunning, light hair, and she REALLY goes for the 'autistic death stare', looking down through and just over the colored, narrow irlen lenses she has as if down the bore of a double-barreled shotgun. I find that look mighty purrtyful :)

Its the kind of look that says 'I could scoop out your eyeballs with a melon baller and stick them in their sockets again backwards to leave you looking at your own frontal lobes', which for whatever reasons, is quite unbelievably attractive, and shes got a cracker of a smile too. A tiny little grin that she barely lets off the leash, and the two together, come together in a look thats just...oh me oh my...damn Ren...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: February 16, 2017, 03:20:01 AM »
Heheh, Lestat, I took that photo looking at my phone. My poor phone, eh? ;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #457 on: February 16, 2017, 01:20:41 PM »
Hell no. Looks positively drop-dead gorgeous :)

Might be an evil aspie death-stare but its a sexy-as-hell look and you must have a REALLY shit phone if it complained. Can't be that shitty a phone (I guarantee you mine is much crappier no matter WHAT your using, unless you hacked it together out of a cat's whisker and managed to knock up a primitive phone out of the whisker radio.) And even then...yours has a camera, so its at least SOMEWHAT better, mine when I first had one of that type (I've definitely gone through two, possibly three, I think this is my fourth, or possibly fifth) cost about £20-25 brand new, The one I have now is either second- or third-hand)

It can call both landlines and mobiles, it can text, store a few texts and store my phone numbers. It even tells the time, has a calculator on it and an alarm function for when it really REALLY wants to show off:P)

I'd like a better one when I can afford it, that fr.ex. can access the net, play music and run apps. I actually hate smartphones, every one of them I've ever had to use, from my old man's new smartphone to the one owned by a hobo guy I a few times picked up certain portions of certain biologically active organic molecules, so I could use one of these really neat IR spectrophotometers that plug in to I think, the iphone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #458 on: February 16, 2017, 07:36:15 PM »
One of my co-workers told me I was cute.  :( Problem is this lady has emotional baggage, and talks to herself while working near the self-checkout area at the Walmart I am employed at.

Why is it that the older women think I'm cute? WTF!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #459 on: February 16, 2017, 07:52:31 PM »
One of my co-workers told me I was cute.  :( Problem is this lady has emotional baggage, and talks to herself while working near the self-checkout area at the Walmart I am employed at.

Dirty old men...you've heard the term.

Women can be worse, they're just not as open about it.

The older they get, the braver they get. Get a can of mace...or a baseball bat.

Walmart is dangerous.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #460 on: February 16, 2017, 08:17:32 PM »

Dirty old men...you've heard the term.

Women can be worse, they're just not as open about it.

The older they get, the braver they get. Get a can of mace...or a baseball bat.

Walmart is dangerous.

I'm very much aware of that... especially since the town schizo frequently visits there. (Last time she was there, she kept yelling at me)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #461 on: February 16, 2017, 08:28:24 PM »
If you're going to get a cougar, don't shop for one at walmart unless they're management.  :lol1:

It's because you're like a baby chick.

See look at this baby chick. It's impossible to be negative while looking at a baby chick. He could poop on the floor and that would be adorable. I just want to snuggle him and cuddle him, and if I really wanted to, I could eat him alive in one bite.  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #462 on: February 16, 2017, 08:31:57 PM »
If you're going to get a cougar, don't shop for one at walmart unless they're management.  :lol1:

Vermin are not allowed in the store.  You'll have to come with us.  :police: :gopher: :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #463 on: February 16, 2017, 08:52:01 PM »

It's because you're like a baby chick.

See look at this baby chick. It's impossible to be negative while looking at a baby chick. He could poop on the floor and that would be adorable. I just want to snuggle him and cuddle him, and if I really wanted to, I could eat him alive in one bite.  :zoinks:

Actually parts of the upper management is around my age.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2017, 04:10:33 AM »

I talk to myself at work too. Nothing wrong with that. And emotional baggage? Who hasn't got some bagage. You carry around stuff too.

And so what, thinking you are cute, does not mean she wants to marry you and make babies.

Just enjoy the compliment. Nothing wrong with being seen as cute. Cute does not mean you cannot be hot as well.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!