Author Topic: Rage, your bravado....  (Read 2831 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Rage, your bravado....
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2013, 09:23:35 AM »
I seem to annoy lots of meat eaters, and lots of vegetarians. I don't like the taste and structure of meat. Call it an autie thing, it started when my mother had to get her meat from a different butcher. I couldn't handle the change.

I do prefer animals to get a life that fits them, before they get eaten. So, much more in favour of deer on the menu than a calf that grew in a box on food without iron. That shocks people who call themselves part-time vegetarian because they do not eat rabbit and other fluffy animals. So be it. I'll live.  :green:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2013, 09:27:22 AM »
I'm just a human. I get hungry, and I predate things. I gather resources and consume them, same as any other animal on this planet.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »
I love vegetarian meals. They are delicious......and go so nicely with a big chunk of steak and gravy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
I love vegetarian meals. They are delicious......and go so nicely with a big chunk of steak and gravy.

LOL. Yeah. I like to eat food the most. Food is my favorite food. My favorite part of eating food? When I put some food in my mouth, chew it up and swallow it.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2013, 09:40:17 AM »
I like how vegitarians like MLA thought they were above this behavior, while at the same time saying we are no better than animals. Oxymoron if I ever saw one.

He wants to have his vegan cake and eat it too. And he wanted to eat your meat. I'm sure your name popping up on the who's online list gave him a semi. :P
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
I teehee'd for a sec.
I will never stop...

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2013, 09:45:40 AM »
I seem to annoy lots of meat eaters, and lots of vegetarians. I don't like the taste and structure of meat. Call it an autie thing, it started when my mother had to get her meat from a different butcher. I couldn't handle the change.

I do prefer animals to get a life that fits them, before they get eaten. So, much more in favour of deer on the menu than a calf that grew in a box on food without iron. That shocks people who call themselves part-time vegetarian because they do not eat rabbit and other fluffy animals. So be it. I'll live.  :green:

I can't stand certain textures of meat.  Ground beef is the worst.  *shudders*  This used to drive my parents crazy.  I was kinda weird about food. 

I was a vegetarian for 7 years.  I've tried to go back to it a few times, but every time I do my body feels like shit. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:35 AM »

I can't stand certain textures of meat.  Ground beef is the worst.  *shudders*  This used to drive my parents crazy.  I was kinda weird about food. 

I was a vegetarian for 7 years.  I've tried to go back to it a few times, but every time I do my body feels like shit.

Didn't realise how a body changes after eating vegetarian for a while. I got sick when eating meat, meat I did like. So, gave up trying that. Do eat fish regularly, don't want to get my bowels reacting bad on that too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2013, 01:13:51 PM »
Your cousins are badass Hyke.
:laugh:

My whole family is  :viking:

But this little fellow rules them all!   :2thumbsup:

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."