Author Topic: Ask AspieMomma anything  (Read 5065 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask AspieMomma anything
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 01:04:13 PM »
So romantic!  :zoinks:

You thought I was joking.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:13:21 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 01:46:21 PM »
May I?
Thanks!

Rage, marriage is more than sex. It's everything which is your life.  If cheer leading your spouse lifts their spirits, then great.  It also benefits you because marriage is a partnership.

And, the sex will wane. It almost always does.  Whether it be life becomes so busy, because of children, or because of a lessening testosterone level....it wanes.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 02:06:59 PM »
May I?
Thanks!

Rage, marriage is more than sex. It's everything which is your life.  If cheer leading your spouse lifts their spirits, then great.  It also benefits you because marriage is a partnership.

And, the sex will wane. It almost always does.  Whether it be life becomes so busy, because of children, or because of a lessening testosterone level....it wanes.

Oh I know all that, geez. I just benefit from relationships in ways other than, "daddy I made pretty makeups hehehehe". This is completely irrelevant to me. Fucking, adventures, being able to rely on one another is what I would take out of it.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2013, 12:48:27 PM »
Have you read Krakatoa The Day The World Exploded: August 27, 1883 by Simon Winchester?

No I have not.  Is it a good read?

Are you going to post a picture?

Ehhhh...OK.

My new sunglasses.  I like 'em.  The old ones squeezed my enormous head.

Very good looking  :2thumbsup:

Your hair is really red!!! Been wanting to see what it looked like...
As you might know, I have a fascination with red hair; ever since I was little, my cousin was my favourite cousin simply because he had red hair.

Once I was volunteering for this Parkinson's non profit, and the lady who was at the front desk had pretty red hair and freckles, and she had just had a baby who also came out with red hair. But she said she was sad her daughter had red hair because growing up [she says] guys don't like girls with red hair. I wanted to tell her it was all lies, but didn't want to freak her out by saying I thought she was beautiful, so I didn't say anything.

So I'll make up for it now by saying to this redhead- that red hair is the prettiest of hair colours (in my opinion).

--------
THAT said, here's my question: how do you like I^2 so far?
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2013, 12:53:47 PM »
Sherlock Holmes BBC version or Sherlock Holmes CBS version?

I must hang my head in shame as I've seen neither.

WHAT!!!!??

You have to watch Sherlock Holmes BBC version. I can tell you where to watch it for free if you want (unless you have netflix, then you can just watch it there).

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
I am enjoying myself immensely! 

Guys have odd views about redheads.  Some are kind of fetishy about it.  Others fear we will steal their souls.  Boy are they in for a shock when they realize that all females have the power to steal souls!

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
Boy are they in for a shock when they realize that all females have the power to steal souls!

This is true.

Hence why I stay away from girls now. Seriously, they take over my life.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2013, 11:08:49 PM »
What is your POV on the current state of the globe?

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
Should I give up on this feud with Rage, or should I just say "I'm sorry for that remark, yet I feel guilty for stooping down to your level."

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2013, 11:23:19 PM »
Apparently science = popularity.

Not while I went to school.  :nerdy:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2013, 09:43:36 AM »
What is your POV on the current state of the globe?

It is entirely too round. 

Should I give up on this feud with Rage, or should I just say "I'm sorry for that remark, yet I feel guilty for stooping down to your level."

Saying "I feel guilty for stopping down to your level" is another insult.  If your aim is to make peace I would avoid that comment.

Apparently science = popularity.

Not while I went to school.  :nerdy:

Same here.  It took me a while to understand these things.   

I asked a friend to go with me to an art museum when I was about 15.  She was really nice about it.  Instead of laughing in my face she apologized and said that she'd love to if it didn't sound so boring.  After that I started hiding nerdy things that fueled my special interests like my copy of Grey's Anatomy, my Salvadore Dali books, my Mozarts CDs, my bird books, etc.  Not that it mattered, people were onto my oddness by then. 

It all seems so silly now that I couldn't care less!  :zoinks:

Where is that anatomy book anyway...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2013, 01:06:12 PM »

Guys have odd views about redheads.  Some are kind of fetishy about it.  Others fear we will steal their souls.  Boy are they in for a shock when they realize that all females have the power to steal souls!

I don't see why anyone would give a shit what color someone's hair is. As long as someone doesn't have like cocks growing out of their eyesockets or look like the elephant man, I don't see the problem, or the particular attraction. Its just hair. I think the attractive parts are the ass, vagina, and boobs. And when she has smoothish skin, and a feminine face. So, a girl.

Attraction to me is a girl, who has MENTAL traits I can identify with, and won't feel like the frankenstein monster by spending time with her.

Yepyepyep
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »

I don't see why anyone would give a shit what color someone's hair is. As long as someone doesn't have like cocks growing out of their eyesockets or look like the elephant man, I don't see the problem, or the particular attraction. Its just hair. I think the attractive parts are the ass, vagina, and boobs. And when she has smoothish skin, and a feminine face. So, a girl.

Attraction to me is a girl, who has MENTAL traits I can identify with, and won't feel like the frankenstein monster by spending time with her.

Yepyepyep

Who I am attracted to fluctuates. I agree, certain mental capabilities are very important; there is a girl who I currently would marry at the drop of a hat- is she the most attractive girl? Not really. That said, I may find someone attractive, beautiful, and wonderful to look at, but doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to them, or that I want to marry them.

And sometimes if a girl is beautiful AND I am sexually attracted to them, it can change in an instant if I discover they have questionable emotional traits and ideas (such as being a psychopath).

AspieMomma, what would you say are the most important traits of a marriageable lady?

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2013, 05:27:30 PM »

AspieMomma, what would you say are the most important traits of a marriageable lady?

Surpise.  Fear.  Ruthless efficiency.  An almost fanatical devotion to the pope. Nice red uniforms.  No, wait, that is the Spanish Inquisition. 

A potential mate should be able to carry on a stimulating conversation.  They should be passionate about what they believe in.  They should have a silly side as well.  A potential mate should be capable of doing thoughtful things without expecting so much as an acknowledgement in return.  They should not smother you nor should they neglect you.  They should accept your quirks if they are harmless.  They should challenge you, making you strive to be a better person.  They should be the sort of person you would want as a role model for a child, whether you intend to have children or not. 

One thing a lot of people don't take into consideration is in-laws.  If you can't stand your beloved's parents, think twice before taking them on as family.  A dysfunctional relationship with the in-laws can be toxic to a marriage. 

Beware of sociopaths and narcissists. 

Everything else is just icing on the cake. 

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »
AspieMomma, do you have any experience djing?