Educational

Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 4971 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »
I wrote: "If you have a ruthless enemy". Then nothing will help.

Read: "He will triumph, he who knows when to fight, and not to fight" Sun-Tzu

Good point.

:plus:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
Why should I? What makes you think that your uni is special? Try real life some time.
Because at least when you go out in the street you don't have religious nutters harrassing other students en masse or converting vulnerable people to extreme versions of Christianity. Frankly I think if people are that moronic, they should not be allowed to attend university imo.

I had people try to convert me to their religion when I went to university also.  Their MO was insidious.  First they tried to befriend me and then they tried to convert me, but fortunately I was not susceptible to conversion.

We also had itinerant sidewalk Fundamentalist preachers screaming their messages to the students as they passed.

This was the big thing when I was in school. They weren't even students and would vandalize school property by plastering "Trust Jesus" and whatnot all over the lamp posts and benches. But they were Christian, and therefore it was okay. I used to get into arguments with these douchebags in the quad.

As far as Jews go...I personally don't have any issues as they tend to be far more tolerant and accepting over here. Probably being a minority and punching bag for so long. I do, however, have issues with Israel and expressing so gets me into a lot of trouble and I am called anti-Semitic, which is bullshit. Nothing against Jews, as they have a right to believe what they want and live their lives according to those beliefs, so long as they respect the same rights of others. But Israel is a ancient alien state built on bigotry. Fundamentally its existence is very questionable. Add in their tactics, including failure to comply with UN Resolution after UN Resolution, and the USA's constant turning of the other cheek in this regard, is disgusting. One of my favorite classes in college was "U.S. Policy and the Middle East" taught by an Iranian professor, who considered herself Atheist until the class threw their arms up in the air and she backed off to Agnostic. I went off on the rest of the class as a bunch of intolerant bigots. Anyway, dating back to even before Israel was created following WWII, the U.S. has done nothing but use and abuse the Middle East in a sandstorm of hypocrisy in the name of its own self interest (oil), while waving the flag of democracy, yet supporting non-democratic dictators and the like.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 02:48:45 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2009, 07:57:04 AM »
Nothing against Jews, as they have a right to believe what they want and live their lives according to those beliefs, so long as they respect the same rights of others. But Israel is a ancient alien state built on bigotry. Fundamentally its existence is very questionable. Add in their tactics, including failure to comply with UN Resolution after UN Resolution, and the USA's constant turning of the other cheek in this regard, is disgusting.

I agree strongly with that.

But my anger is mainly focused on the inherit bias and brainwashed double standards that people hold in favor for Israel (even America to a lesser extent) compared to other nations. I believe all nations should be freely subject to the same level of scrutiny when it comes to their history and policies, no exceptions. No nation should ever be above international law or immune to personal criticism.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 08:07:07 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2009, 02:25:04 AM »
I second Scrapheap:

The real enemies of Humanity are those alpha fe/males who would enslave us to nationalisms, intolerances., etc. Anyone of any race, creed, etc. can be one of these idiots. The true enemies of Humanity are those who deny individual humans their sovereign rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

"There is no governor anywhere. You are all free."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »
Lit you are a FUCKWAD. If you had contributed one one-MILLIONTH of the knowledge and wisdom that Jews have to the planet I might listen to you. AFAIK you can fuck off and DIE.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2009, 11:15:11 AM »
Whatsa matter Lit? No witty comebacks? Maybe if you run home to Mommy she'll tell you what you say. Dipshit.

TheoK

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »
Do you have delirium or what?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
Dipshit says what?

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2009, 04:49:46 PM »
punk are you jewish or do you like their noses?
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
The problem I have with the whole Jewish argument is that they claimed to have 'owned' the land they are on since the days of Abraham. Given that nobody can prove that ANY part of the bible is accurate and is not fiction, then this 'promise' is bullshit in the least. And the fact that they killed the leader whom John the Baptist described as their Messiah smacks of hypocrisy as well. Now most of the Jews themselves might be OK, but the government decisions since 1948 AND the attitude of people like Wiesanthal have left a lot to be desired. Chasing people for war crimes was ludicrous in the extreme, even if the Nazi holocaust could be proven. Did we persue the Japs and Germans over the loss of life during both WW1 & WW2? No. even though we hated them for it, we managed to move on and mend fences. Unfortunately the Jews seem incapable of this, and it's their leaders that are to blame. They denied their Messiah, who was Jewish, but their religion is based on most of his teachings, as well as those of John the Baptist and Moses alike. And what annoys me even more with the attitude of their LEADERS now, is that whne a small attack is made by Palestinians to prove their point, the isrelis tend to use so much overkill that it makes D-Day look like a schoolyard tiff.

Recognise them as people who have a right to live, but don't pander to their greed and their bullshit beliefs that they are owed for what happened in the past.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:03:14 PM by The_Chosen_One »

TheoK

« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »
The Jews are something speshul, that's why all bad Nazis must be haunted even if they're 100 years old by now. They're not like the native Americans or Armenians, Gypsies, Lapplanders etc. They're speshul.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2015, 09:44:26 AM »
I know this is somewhat simplistic  but why have some many people  throughout  the ages picked the Jews .  Different.kept to themselves or just a scapegoat  and easy

It's my understanding that Jews in the NE U.S. are very abrasive and tend to piss off most everyone.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
I know this is somewhat simplistic  but why have some many people  throughout  the ages picked the Jews .  Different.kept to themselves or just a scapegoat  and easy

It's my understanding that Jews in the NE U.S. are very abrasive and tend to piss off most everyone.

I should hate them more than most if that were the case living where I do but I find them no more abrasive than the other people around here.  I have even dealt with some orthodox and Hasidic jews in the past without the problems others say they have with them.  It's not to say I have never had any problems working for of dealing with Jews just no more than the general population.  If you want problems try working for an Indian
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2015, 12:26:23 AM »
Dot or feather?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2015, 04:24:01 AM »
Dot :2thumbsup:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without."