Educational

Author Topic: I'm looking for love  (Read 6078 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: I'm looking for love
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
It getting harder and harder to defend him.
I'm wondering if its because he has gone back to a place he feels safe because of all the poking.
...tell a kid enough times that they are bad or stupid and they will start acting accordingly.

I thought Richard was acting better (from what I remember), now he is reverting back.

And al, it is not a problem.  If Richard doesn't like it he is free to leave.  We are just wondering  why he has become the resident soazztard.

Wondering if this is also a cyclic thing within Richard. Seems a pattern. Bit slowed down and diffused because of a much clearer start, without the alcohol. Could be both, the safety zone, and a cyclic pattern.
interesting.
Suggesting this is who he is and the good and bad are cyclical.
Maybe he has been screaming that DFG is BPD, is projecting on his part.

Richard, I'm not piling on.  Just wondering out loud. Trying to figure it out.  I'll always root for the underdog and for people's right and ability to change.

I'm not piling on either.

And, Richard, you did change your drinking habit. That's a great step.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2013, 08:54:13 AM »
I never asked anyone to defend me, I'm not leaving, etc. I'm not cycling back to anything. I have always been this way
The thing is I was pointing out what someone else was trying to do to me. If you don't like the way I respond, then I seriously don't know what to tell you. trying to figure me out? its the same thing I did to duck girl. so is it ok for you to do it? but not me?
Interesting.

Yes I have stopped drinking. Its been 9months, haha. And Casssnova you are correct. I have thought about rewarding myself because of all this success.  :orly:

I will remember though not to reward myself with drugs or alcohol. I have had a few close calls, But I'm learning to control my AV
(Alcoholic Voice) its working quite well for me. :toporly:

I was sincere in my motives in making this topic. What happened was, all my ususal enemies new and old got there little talking points in so I responded. what was I suppose to do? not respond? Oh you don't like the way I respond? well fuck you.

:blonde:
:skywarp:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »
I never asked anyone to defend me, I'm not leaving, etc. I'm not cycling back to anything. I have always been this way
The thing is I was pointing out what someone else was trying to do to me. If you don't like the way I respond, then I seriously don't know what to tell you. trying to figure me out? its the same thing I did to duck girl. so is it ok for you to do it? but not me?
Interesting.

Yes I have stopped drinking. Its been 9months, haha. And Casssnova you are correct. I have thought about rewarding myself because of all this success.  :orly:

I will remember though not to reward myself with drugs or alcohol. I have had a few close calls, But I'm learning to control my AV
(Alcoholic Voice) its working quite well for me. :toporly:

I was sincere in my motives in making this topic. What happened was, all my ususal enemies new and old got there little talking points in so I responded. what was I suppose to do? not respond? Oh you don't like the way I respond? well fuck you.

:blonde:

I think you should defend any position you do not like here. I do not find you (for want of a better word) slimy in your attacks. You don't try to get cute and be subversive. I saw that subtle agenda needling bullshit with others. The not fully committing to anything to be pinned on it but inferring bullshit. You don't do this.
I do think that some of the stuff you say is stupid or grating, but you are not a weasel. You are no a coward. You are just a pain in the arse. I think it is a fair cop to acknowledge the difference.
If you think I am too much on your case and whatever then fair enough, I will be less so. If you don't give a fuck either way then neither do I, business as normal.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »
while It does get exhausting seeing you in my topic, or reply I create here I don't care what you do. I would never ask you to change who you are because I don't like your behavior. that said, I expect to see your usual gig here. I'm used to it, and I will reply accordingly to it.

I think whats going on here is I take long breaks inbetween posting, so when I do come back and post on a regular basis people can't deal with it because I'm a posting whats the word? oh that's right. God.  >:D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
while It does get exhausting seeing you in my topic, or reply I create here I don't care what you do. I would never ask you to change who you are because I don't like your behavior. that said, I expect to see your usual gig here. I'm used to it, and I will reply accordingly to it.

I think whats going on here is I take long breaks inbetween posting, so when I do come back and post on a regular basis people can't deal with it because I'm a posting whats the word? oh that's right. God.  >:D

I do not really have that much of a problem with you. I think you are a bit of an ass. I think that you have a completely different set of morality and values. You post a fair bit of shit too.

I do not hate you. I do not even really dislike you.

I like responding to silly shit you say because I don't agree with it, and you react. Then again I am the same. I react to you posting at me too.

I have no issue with this. I can't talk on anyone else because i do not know their minds but that is mine for you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2013, 09:36:57 AM »
Well Al. I Feel the same, I don't dislike you either. On a personal level, and I do get a kick out of talking with you.
You can't win all of them, and I don't think I have ever won every single conversation I have had with you

(If I ever said I won all the time, I most likely lost the conversation.  ;))

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2013, 09:49:03 AM »
Well Al. I Feel the same, I don't dislike you either. On a personal level, and I do get a kick out of talking with you.
You can't win all of them, and I don't think I have ever won every single conversation I have had with you

(If I ever said I won all the time, I most likely lost the conversation.  ;))

Fair enough too.  :plus:

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2013, 04:06:46 PM »
It really isn't. you are just jealous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2013, 06:24:33 PM »
And I hope I do find love! I'm really a nice person to know.
I strongly suggest you ignore the rest, and build on THIS.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2013, 07:11:31 PM »
Yeah. and Thanks, Conflicting thoughts have had me dealing with my religion-Philosophical Taoism, which says: Be like nature
(it neither frets, or worrys and simply is.) On the otherhand over there I have to live in a culture where I am told, I must do something. and example, Change who I am, adopt a cause and almost frantically live by it, (which I can't seem to get into) Or I must be, this that or another. people are copycat animals, and I find its the one thing, due to lack of motivational skills I can't seem to copy. So, I fall back into my religion- I am seriously considering attending a meeting of my personal faith, which I most likely will force myself to go, even if its the last thing I do. because I will be amongst well like minded people

:voodoo:

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »
I wouldn't get your hopes up for here, I mean these are aspies we are talking about. There is no theory of mind, they just can't feel. I suggest the administrators delete this thread.  Sorry if I sound mean, but its the truth  They want to have children, and fucked up ones, already started trouble with love, should just give up and quite while your ahead.  I badly want children, and don't feel badly disabled.  I would love to give another person free sugar from fluorescent lights
sex deprived nut Fitness buff I don't want a date from anyone here, excuse me, but I don't think you could put enough for me. I have multiple orgasms and don't stop ejaculating for a long time,  I need a doctor.  Dentist said good genes and no cavities. I sensei my diet and clothing (everything black and white)

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »
Back to the tanning bed with you bro. :blonde:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here