Author Topic: I'm looking for love  (Read 5995 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I'm looking for love
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
You said you were willing to relocate.

I found the perfect thing for you to check out.
http://www.npitx.org/
yep, bet he never even bothered looking at that thread

Glad you did, so you could point it out to him

Since you are the one who seems to patronise him the most

His patron

How cute is that

Why are you always so negative and assume the worst of people?
Not of everybody.

After these several years

I have never assumed the worst of you.

Holds mirror up for DFG to look

Before you talk to me

examine & measure yourself.

I didn't troll AFF when I first joined. You passive aggressively made comments to bully me.  You made it clear I "wasn't welcome". You have done that to other newbies.
And you are a fucking liar, on that point.

I did no such thing

I only cut off PM's, to someone who was being annoying

with accusations that made no fucking sense at all.

Perhaps you were off your meds those days, whatever

Pikajedi and I both welcomed you to the forums

I, myself, thought you were Quick Duck and perhaps had decided to return.

As I said your PM's made no sense at all. as I had done nothing to you, on purpose.

Your nose has been out of joint all this time because I refused to have anything to do with you.

^ but that answers your strawman

Look in the mirror and examine your own behavior

Dont worry bout mine

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »
Its funny skyblue. you don't want people to worry about your behavior but you worry about mine?
hippocrite.
:skywarp:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
My good man, are you involved in a group who share your interest in geology? If not, try to find one. Friendship sometimes blooms love.
:gopher:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »
but you worry about mine?

I dont worry bout you at all

You can be assured though that what I say to you is true, unvarnished, nothing to  enable you and not patronising at all.

Its meant to make you think

If you cant take it

thats up to you and your own attitude

Look for platitudes from your buddy McJ, not from me

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
Liar. you were pretty hot under the collar because I don't have the same work ethics you do
That's called worrying about me. nothing you said was ment to make me think, you were clearly upset I was on disability
Tell me whats hinting around that you have a friend that can get you a job at SSA mean?

Hows that suppose to make me think? you aren't trying to make me think.

What you are doing is, what you have been taught. Which is bully me into being more like you

MCJ can do as he pleases. infact everyone can, but don't act like you aren't some fucking hippocrite. because you are

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »
Liar. you were pretty hot under the collar because I don't have the same work ethics you do
That's called worrying about me. nothing you said was ment to make me think, you were clearly upset I was on disability
Tell me whats hinting around that you have a friend that can get you a job at SSA mean?

Hows that suppose to make me think? you aren't trying to make me think.

What you are doing is, what you have been taught. Which is bully me into being more like you

MCJ can do as he pleases. infact everyone can, but don't act like you aren't some fucking hippocrite. because you are
I wouldnt say upset

Pissed that you are a lazy fuck

would be more like it

these other twats on here are jelous because they have to get up and go to work everyday.
^ but then again this statement sums up what you are

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2013, 09:14:05 PM »
Pissed off and Upset are the same things. but please hippocritical baby tell me more
Must suck when you think your all high and mighty slingling shit around, and it gets thrown back into your face

maybe next time you should follow your own advice. if that is, you can actually live up to it.
and stop telling others how to live their life

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2013, 09:24:55 PM »

Must suck when you think your all high and mighty slingling shit around, and it gets thrown back into your face

Cant see where you have flung anything of significance.

You're just butthurt and flinging away with salvos to try and save face.

Too bad you have to look at it like you, have to save face.

But when you got nothing.

You got nothing.

I have done what I could to derail your little love ad

Its been real and its been fun

In fact real fun

Hell, maybe you will get a date

Stranger things have happened

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2013, 09:32:57 PM »
It doesn't matter what Richard says, there are some people who won't give him a chance.
There us someone else who is just nasty and looks for any opening to attack other males.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2013, 09:35:51 PM »
It doesn't matter what Richard says, there are some people who won't give him a chance.
There us someone else who is just nasty and looks for any opening to attack other males.

Sticky Ricky has done and been the same for a long time. Actually to be completely honest, when he stopped drinking and changed his name to Nile, I was amazed that his quality of writing had improved so much. There was simply nothing to pull him up on. I think I even plussed him a few times. Now he is back to being.....him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2013, 09:37:09 PM »
OP its not worth it to be "desperate, and horny" on the internet.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »

Sticky Ricky has done and been the same for a long time. Actually to be completely honest, when he stopped drinking and changed his name to Nile, I was amazed that his quality of writing had improved so much. There was simply nothing to pull him up on. I think I even plussed him a few times. Now he is back to being.....him.
ive noticed that he's taken quite a beating over the last week.  I'm wondering if he is just going into safe mode.
Misunderstood.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2013, 09:59:46 PM »
OP its not worth it to be "desperate, and horny" on the internet.
True. everything I do is out of desperation, or leads to sex talk. Online
but I see your point.

keep yapping skyblue. the more you yap the more you paint yourself into the corner with your words, which make you look even more hippocritical. you weren't mearly trying to derail my topic. you were infact seriously mad bro, in any reguards I will have fun reminding you in the future here what a hippocritical fat bastard you really are, should be fun.  :laugh:

AL. on the 12th of this month it will be 9 months for me being alcohol free, I didn't just quit drinking when I changed my name to nile. your another one of these nut ridding, douchbags with absouletly nothing to do? If your so busy being employed and making that money then great. guess what? I'm not jelouse. infact, I don't give a shit about your employment status. your stupid fucking culture has made it so

I don't think Ive taken a beating but if that's your assement then cool. to each his own, I mostely feel like I have to defend my positions on almost anyone given thing I write here more than anything

And I hope I do find love! I'm really a nice person to know.  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:39:54 PM by Nile »

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2013, 10:11:48 PM »
Worked longer than me.  You can't call me lazy because I don't go to work because I exercise, and I do get sweaty. All I can reccomend is to take good care of yourself,  its better than being a bump on a log whinning about not getting any.  I imagine that would shut them up, at least then you have your self esteem, no offense. Personally I couldn't take an asperger on a date because they probably don't  put  out enough. I am scared away by the fetishes, (icon choices about to be another one)lack of emotions, and plus I tried one. She was mean to me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:38:55 PM by DayGlowRandy »
sex deprived nut Fitness buff I don't want a date from anyone here, excuse me, but I don't think you could put enough for me. I have multiple orgasms and don't stop ejaculating for a long time,  I need a doctor.  Dentist said good genes and no cavities. I sensei my diet and clothing (everything black and white)

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »

ive noticed that he's taken quite a beating over the last week.  I'm wondering if he is just going into safe mode.
He has enjoyed every minute

Someone was paying attention to him

Negative or positive doesnt matter

Just attention