Author Topic: I'm looking for love  (Read 5909 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: I'm looking for love
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
Richard, why don't you go to a community college or trade school?
Thiose are good places to meet people.  And as you better yourself you will gain more confidence. And learn to believe in yourself.
well to be truthfull I have thought about it, the problem is I'm stuck in this cycle of:

wake up in the morning, get coffee. (I don't eat breakfast) then get online. and I can't get off, :blonde: to do other things, Its sounds absolutely silly but its true. So I never make it to college or anywhere where there are crowds of people, Also I can't socialize for shit. I mean, dogs have better people skills than me,  :laugh: I guess a lot of it is motivational issues aswell. And its probably hard for somebody who doesn't have these problems to get why somebody like myself, can't just go outside sort to speak.

I do keep telling myself that one day I'm just going to go do something, (whatever that is) but end up back into my usual cycle.

Well depending where you live , you could go to the film school I do. It is for various developmental disabilities. It literally saved my life and you learn social interaction while making student films and depending on what aid you qualify for, you may get funding to go there.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 07:18:02 PM »
  A personal ad ought to include height as well as weight.  Also, what does HMU mean?  :orly:
hit me up

Thank you, I am unfamiliar with dating sites and such.  :angel:

Could have meant Herman Munster University for all I knew!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 07:18:18 PM »
Thiose are good places to meet people.  And as you better yourself you will gain more confidence. And learn to believe in yourself.
well to be truthfull I have thought about it, the problem is I'm stuck in this cycle of:

wake up in the morning, get coffee. (I don't eat breakfast) then get online. and I can't get off, :blonde: to do other things, Its sounds absolutely silly but its true. So I never make it to college or anywhere where there are crowds of people, Also I can't socialize for shit. I mean, dogs have better people skills than me,  :laugh: I guess a lot of it is motivational issues aswell. And its probably hard for somebody who doesn't have these problems to get why somebody like myself, can't just go outside sort to speak.

I do keep telling myself that one day I'm just going to go do something, (whatever that is) but end up back into my usual cycle.
love and relationships are hard work.  Yo can't take them for granted the way you do your daily routine.
Do something for yourself.  Break out of your cycle. Accomplish something and gain confidence.

I know sky blue is being a douche, but I think he's offered you a roadmap.  You've got to first stop being lazy.  Stop being a taker.  Until you admit you are those things you cannot break free of them.
Misunderstood.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 07:22:04 PM »
You're looking for love in all the wrong places, Richard.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 07:23:41 PM »
I'm not lazy. or a taker, the problem is we live in a culture of "us" Vs. "them" in another words, If I'm not like you then the majority will bully me into thinking the way they do. well fuck that, and fuck the roadmap skyblue1 has offered. I'm not living my life to please his code of ethics of which he thinks I should be living by
:skywarp:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2013, 07:24:40 PM »
You're looking for love in all the wrong places, Richard.
Your probably right. I just thought I would throw this out there,  :santa:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2013, 07:25:28 PM »
  A personal ad ought to include height as well as weight.  Also, what does HMU mean?  :orly:
hit me up

Thank you, I am unfamiliar with dating sites and such.  :angel:

Could have meant Herman Munster University for all I knew!  :laugh:
I think Dick Cheney graduated from there

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2013, 07:26:26 PM »

Wookin  pa nub.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:29:21 PM by McPostWhore »
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 07:28:51 PM »
I'm not lazy. or a taker, the problem is we live in a culture of "us" Vs. "them" in another words, If I'm not like you then the majority will bully me into thinking the way they do. well fuck that, and fuck the roadmap skyblue1 has offered. I'm not living my life to please his code of ethics of which he thinks I should be living by
suit yourself.  Remember it is insane when you make the same mistakes over and over again, doing the same things expecting a different result.
Misunderstood.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »

love and relationships are hard work.  Yo can't take them for granted the way you do your daily routine.
Do something for yourself.  Break out of your cycle. Accomplish something and gain confidence.

I know sky blue is being a douche, but I think he's offered you a roadmap.  You've got to first stop being lazy.  Stop being a taker.  Until you admit you are those things you cannot break free of them.
Skyblue is being truthful to a lazy no good cunt

Who thinks he can say what he wants about others

Can say anything stupid that he wants

And then cant take the piss, when its handed to him.

Without it being sugar coated by someone being patronizing

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
is being truthful to a lazy no good cunt

Who thinks he can say what he wants about others

Can say anything stupid that he wants

And then cant take the piss, when its handed to him.

Without it being sugar coated by someone being patronizing
Your opinion of me doesn't mean anything. placing a value by calling me a no good cunt because I'm not like you is nonsence. but please continue thinking it will make you a better person somehow, it won't.  :laugh:
I can say anything I want. you say anything you want don't you? I can take the piss. I've handled myself very well in this topic, everything you have said here to make me look stupid has failed. despite this you keep yapping. why? you think you have an audience, much like a worthless preacher man on the corner, telling people they just need a little bit of jesus!

I don't need anything you say.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2013, 07:35:47 PM »
suit yourself.  Remember it is insane when you make the same mistakes over and over again, doing the same things expecting a different result.
talking points. I love them too

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
talking points. I love them too
its not rational behavior.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2013, 07:36:45 PM »
Well, If you feel like I can work Skyblue, then stop cutting hair and work for the Social Security Administration and review my case
In the meantime everything you say is absolute bullshit

It really is not though. I "could" go on unemployment. If I remained on unemployment long enough and resisted efforts to be employed, eventually some person assigned to my case would push for disability, on basis of them thinking that unemployment benefits are only for shorter term, whereas disability is for longer term. Besides I AM diagnosed so I could possibly qualify now, except for the fact I am gainfully employed.

Just because you can "get away with it" does not mean it is a good fucking idea.

Get a job, Ricky
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2013, 07:42:45 PM »
Al I am not getting away with anything. you make it sound criminal, and also I love the wordage here. "gainfully" . this is more bully lingo to make me feel less than, its what culture does. and I wont play their game any longer

I can assure you I'm not getting away with anything. as I have said before, If the government really didn't think I was deserving of disability, I wouldn't be on disability.

your culture is the problem. not my work ethics