Educational

Author Topic: Friendship regret  (Read 1486 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Friendship regret
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »
:popcorn:
Misunderstood.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
Hallucinating? That would be you. I don't know how many times I have told you, You have not hurt my feelings.
Trying to act hard? I've been dis way forever. Before I was struggling with an addiction, That's why I seem different back then.

But I assume you will have the same gripes and complains about me even though I have already explained this to you.

I'll say it again, Borderline Hallucination Girl. You didn't hurt my feelings, I wont be your Friend on here because you are a trainwreck.

Now then, :prude:
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 10:01:10 PM »
You are just sad MLA isn't here anymore. Poor Richard. He's heartbwoken. :EMO:  you are just fishing for attention. Your boyfriend left. Suck it up and move on.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 10:12:36 PM »
Richard try going to gem/rock shows and posting on a forum dedicated to the subject. You have learned a lot about gems/rocks and other rock hounds will respect what you have to say about it once they see a few of your posts or ftf discussions on it. When I discuss something I know a bit about, like guns, there is no concern about what to say next.
This is good advice PPK. However, I never really gave it much thought to tie my intrest in with friendships. I guess when I am trying to make a friend I do as the romans do,  :GA:

But thanks. I'm thinking you are right, I have serious motivation issues with leaving all of you wonderful people behind though.  :laugh: :hyke:

we shall see

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:38 PM »
Richard try going to gem/rock shows and posting on a forum dedicated to the subject. You have learned a lot about gems/rocks and other rock hounds will respect what you have to say about it once they see a few of your posts or ftf discussions on it. When I discuss something I know a bit about, like guns, there is no concern about what to say next.
This is good advice PPK. However, I never really gave it much thought to tie my intrest in with friendships. I guess when I am trying to make a friend I do as the romans do,  :GA:

But thanks. I'm thinking you are right, I have serious motivation issues with leaving all of you wonderful people behind though.  :laugh: :hyke:

we shall see
Well I don't actually want you to leave I2 Richard. Particularly since you have quit drinking. I would like to be able to see you continue to do well in that regard. I quit booze and other drugs myself so I know it takes effort.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 05:49:17 AM »
Richard you have to give life a chance.  Put forth effort.  It's worth it.
True. but I keep getting stuck, which isn't so bad I guess but in that moment of friend sabatoge or shortly there after it, I have regrets.

I don't know how to break this nasty cycle.

It does take time, Richard. I've been out of the loop for a long time, and got back into it. Met some people I was not uncomfortable around. We've met for years on different practical occasions. And, after a few years I realised that they had become friends. People I can actually turn to, when something goes wrong, and, they will turn to me when they need me too. Took time. Time for me to be open for that option again. And it has been worth it.
Maybe you need a stable place to live first. On the other hand, some friendships are for life, others just for a short time, but none the less, real friendships, different conditions.

And no need to leave us all behind for good, when you find a friend.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 08:15:18 AM »
Thanks for your replys you guys. PPK how long has it been since you have been free from drugs and alcohol? It is hard, but almost 9months sober now I can actually sit next to someone having a beer and it doesn't bother me.  :laugh:

Hyke was really helpful. I'm trying to set something up as we speak. I have found the perfect person, (or what I think is the perfect person :blonde:) Hes a total nerd like me and we have similar looks, and hes fucking white. which up here there seems to be a influx of Mexican or Indians running around. which is rare, I guess I'm very picky. and reject a lot of the people that come my way.

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »
It will be 18 years on October 9th Richard.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
Dang. congratulations! that's quite a accomplishment indeed
I hope someday I can get those kind of numbers

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »
Beggars can't be choosers Richard. I mean that in the nicest way. Actually I don't really, not even a bit.
Really what i would suggest is to see which people in your local area are not completely repulsed by you and then go and hang around those people. Those that do not abuse you, beat you up or seek to call the police on, you can call friend.
They probably won't be friends in the true sense of the word but that is semantics. as i say, beggars can't be choosers.

Just by the by, DFG is Rage's girl. She is pretty. You are as ugly as a hatful of arseholes. She is not suffering from personality disorders. I think she is a sweet girl. You are not really one to call trainwreck on anyone

Congrats about the drinking. You post a lot more sensibly these days. You are almost on the verge of not being a complete asshat. Well done.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
Al you can take your reply and shove It up your fat ass. bitter people trying to make a genuine reply is laughable

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 08:49:23 AM »
Al you can take your reply and shove It up your fat ass. bitter people trying to make a genuine reply is laughable

Thank you for your valuable response. I will just file that away for you

There, now where were we? In this thread you have accused two people of being bitter. Is this a new catchphrase? An attempt at psychoanalysis? A hip new buzzword?

OR

An effort to project your own woeful insecurities on others?

(Guess which i am backing?)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 09:15:38 AM »
Dang. congratulations! that's quite a accomplishment indeed
I hope someday I can get those kind of numbers
Donkey shine. You will if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other Richard.  :headbang2:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »

Stop projecting Ricktard. You can dish it out but you can't take it like a man. Get over yourself. You arent special. You have ugly google eyes and you're a creep. No one likes you that you deem "acceptable". I pretty much befriend everyone. I dont judge. You could learn from that. You won't though. You will make the same Ricktard mistakes.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2013, 10:02:43 AM »
Another thing people with borderline personality disorders have is they think everyone can learn from them. I cant possibly learn anything from you duck girl, Well maybe I can learn how to be crazy. but nah

dishing it out and not taking it? That's all in your head. Its called an imagined fantasy