Author Topic: Indiana legalizes shooting cops  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Indiana legalizes shooting cops
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2013, 03:52:59 PM »
I have read about people who have tried living outside sociatys rules. they were quite miserable, in the process.
I'd rather play da game. and have all options available to me, like shooting cops and even myself if need be,  :laugh:
:skywarp:

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »
The money is not from the oppressor, the money is from honest, working Swedes like my parents and my brother. In fact, the oppressors also get their money from the people.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 01:38:15 AM »
So the check's got your parents' name on? Right.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 01:45:03 AM »
You're so lame. You must resort to ad hominem because you have no real arguments.

Some months ago I met a guy from a Swedish board. He is an ex military guy and has been to war, a tough guy in real life and not someone being the king of his own internet board. I told him that I have AS and live on disability. He didn't find anything wrong with that. The opinion of someone like that is worth 1000 times more than yours.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 02:12:13 AM »
Every generation the hands of the cop are tied even more with the the potential of lawsuits and accusations of police brutality. It never fails that one cop that oversteps his bounds ruins it for everybody and causes public backlash.  Over time this has lead to many citizens hating cops and consequently cops start viewing the public as their enemy after a few years on the job. Not all cops are evil corruption mongers, but good cops are ignored because of the actions of the few bad links in the chain that are the reason laws like this are praised by certain elements of the general public. In the 1960's, it was perfectly acceptable to beat the shit out of a guy with your baton if he hit his wife, now you have to put him in the prison system where he meets real criminals and becomes one himself. Which is better, teaching a wife beater a lesson with the business end of your baton and never having a problem with him again or putting him in prison where he is trained in the ways of the common criminal and consequently becomes a chronic problem?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 02:15:04 AM »
Neither. The wife should leave him, or better: not being together with an abusive man in the first place.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 02:19:03 AM »
Neither. The wife should leave him, or better: not being together with an abusive man in the first place.

What if it was a first offense and he had never shown any signs of being abusive before?

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 02:24:43 AM »
To me,  in England it is a totally bizarre concept to shoot people legally anyway.   Of all the people to shoot, then shooting cops seems a worthy passtime.  Correction - shooting corrupt cops.

Cops who flout the law are lower than a snakes belly.   :police:
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 02:30:15 AM »

What if it was a first offense and he had never shown any signs of being abusive before?

That's probably very rare. If someone is able to beat up his wife there were probably some signs to begin with in most cases.

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2013, 02:31:30 AM »
To me,  in England it is a totally bizarre concept to shoot people legally anyway.   Of all the people to shoot, then shooting cops seems a worthy passtime.  Correction - shooting corrupt cops.

Cops who flout the law are lower than a snakes belly.   :police:

:agreed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2013, 02:41:06 AM »
Every generation the hands of the cop are tied even more with the the potential of lawsuits and accusations of police brutality. It never fails that one cop that oversteps his bounds ruins it for everybody and causes public backlash.  Over time this has lead to many citizens hating cops and consequently cops start viewing the public as their enemy after a few years on the job. Not all cops are evil corruption mongers, but good cops are ignored because of the actions of the few bad links in the chain that are the reason laws like this are praised by certain elements of the general public. In the 1960's, it was perfectly acceptable to beat the shit out of a guy with your baton if he hit his wife, now you have to put him in the prison system where he meets real criminals and becomes one himself. Which is better, teaching a wife beater a lesson with the business end of your baton and never having a problem with him again or putting him in prison where he is trained in the ways of the common criminal and consequently becomes a chronic problem?

Only it is not a few bad cops it is a culture
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2013, 02:43:09 AM »

Exactly.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 03:12:58 AM »

Says who?

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 05:30:34 AM »
This Swedish cop admits that he and his colleagues committed crimes several hundred times while on duty. And in most countries the cops are worse than in Sweden: http://www.dn.se/Pages/Article.aspx?id=637397&epslanguage=sv

A whole section on the same theme: http://www.dn.se/stories/stories-insidan/storyarkiv-serier/poliskultur/

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 05:55:56 AM »

Says who?

You aren't serious are you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap