Educational

Author Topic: Rage, your bravado....  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Rage, your bravado....
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2013, 09:10:47 AM »
These are the facts of this case I'll list them

You were trying to make me look like a hypocrite. failed
When that failed you had to fall back to plan B, which was: now you were just teasing me
Because plan A didn't work

When I gave you the cold shoulder, you frantically PMed me to try to get your BPD on. I explained everything to you there, but you continued to follow me around the forums here with your passive/aggressive posting style.

Said you were going to stop talking to me. failed
Then when you finally figured out "the root cause" of why I have been acting this way all along, you have to somehow cook this imaginary situation yet again about how you hurt my pride. and "contined to act douchy" I'll pull a line straight from your fingers duck. Don't act like an ass and I wont treat you like one, :orly:

Overall, I suspect you to act the same. with your BPD following me around here saying stupid stuff because your ass doesn't hurt. :toporly:
:skywarp:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 09:20:40 AM »

When that failed you had to fall back to plan B, which was: now you were just teasing me

When I gave you the cold shoulder, you frantically PMed me to try to get your BPD on. I explained everything to you there, but you continued to follow me around the forums here with your passive/aggressive posting style.

Then when you finally figured out "the root cause" of why I have been acting this way all along, you have to somehow cook this imaginary situation yet again about how you hurt my pride. and "contined to act douchy" I'll pull a line straight from your fingers duck. Don't act like an ass and I wont treat you like one, :orly:

Overall, I suspect you to act the same. with your BPD following me around here saying stupid stuff because your ass doesn't hurt. :toporly:

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 09:28:12 AM »
Getting involved in someone elses argument, because why again? oh that's right your bitter.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 09:34:39 AM »
*you're bitter

Also, you need to learn to laugh at yourself. I did nothing wrong. People poke at me on here all the time. Deal with it. I dont have to "make you look stupid" you do that on your own quite nicely. Stop acting like a butthurt douche and own up to it.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 09:37:06 AM »
Getting involved in someone elses argument, because why again? oh that's right your bitter.

No I am bored and inebriated seahorse
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »
Duck you have nothing left. correct my spelling all you want, this is a last line of attack for somebody who's been completely owned
If anything comes out of this, I'm happy I've finally figured you out. If people want to continue to play your little personality game fine, but I wont.

I don't need to do anything you tell me btw. you have built up this thing inside yourself, you expect everyone else to live by.
you have a warped personality girl. :toporly:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2013, 09:42:01 AM »

hehe, Time to Get Involved again, as i've been doing for a while!

Who are you trying to argue with now Dick!? I put the emphasis on Try because that's what you do, try to argue!

He thinks he can play games, but you don't mess with someone who has seen pretty much all of it!

Edit: Don't get me started on your spelling hehe!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »

Richard's intellect

=

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 09:46:55 AM »
intense

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 09:51:40 AM »
Yeah, maybe someone should change the name of this thread from Rage's Bravado to "Watch Richard get destroyed by everyone with a valid argument"...

bit of a mouthfull but then again he seems to love getting gang raped with a few dicks in his mouth at the same time!

He's so far tried picking on dfg, sky, me, bodie, Al and in each and every case he's been put down, violently when needs be!

I think i'll be a dirty dirty voyeur and just watc from now on, to continue building the psych profile on this looney toon!

I think he's make an interesting term paper no!?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2013, 10:01:37 AM »
Duck you have nothing left. correct my spelling all you want, this is a last line of attack for somebody who's been completely owned
If anything comes out of this, I'm happy I've finally figured you out. If people want to continue to play your little personality game fine, but I wont.

I don't need to do anything you tell me btw. you have built up this thing inside yourself, you expect everyone else to live by.
you have a warped personality girl. :toporly:

I wasnt correcting your spelling as an "attack". You keep making that same typo over and over so i eventually mentioned it.

You are acting like a butthurt retard. You havent changed a bit. You just adopted MLA's uppity veneer. You are an uppity retard like MLA. You two belong in the Butthurt Brigade. 

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2013, 10:06:07 AM »
I think the more times you say I'm butthurt it might actually become true. keep trying

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2013, 10:07:44 AM »
Someone's in deNile. :orly:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2013, 10:10:43 AM »
I'm not in denile. you are, despite surmounting evidence of you being a complete fucking headcase

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2013, 10:25:45 AM »
All you have proven here is your own emotional baggage with your sister.