Educational

Author Topic: Rage, your bravado....  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Rage, your bravado....
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 04:31:38 PM »
You could follow her from thread to thread making unrelated insults and slurs , based on an internet diagnosed mental illness. That is if you would like to revalue and devalue.
Perhaps though, it would only serve to make you look bad and a hypocrite to boot
Apparently you don't know the meaning of revaluing and devaluing. If I was doing it to duck girl I would hate her one minute and love her the next. This isn't what is happening however dumbass

I don't like duck girl. She on the other hand has been nice to me one day, and a complete bitch to me the next. (that's revaluing and devaluing) And from all of her posts here, I can make a guestimation that yes, she does infact have BPD

:butthurt:

FYI teasing you is not being a bitch. I only responded to crap you said first. Or are you sho speshul that i have to be super gentle with you? Make up your damn mind. After you do let me know and i'll either be gentle or fuck with you right back. I dont like or dislike you. You seem to think you can poke at me and i should just take it. I was under the impression you were an adult. My mistake. :pentagram:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »
:popcorn:

Though I thought duck girl was doing ok on her own.  Same with Richard.  Now it just looks like a gang up.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »
Holy shit. Al, the loop get in it. That marriage proprosal was a joke. I've only said this before, *sigh*

Sure, sure it was a "joke". Hell hath no fury, eh Ricky? ;)

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 04:47:02 PM »
FYI teasing you is not being a bitch. I only responded to crap you said first. Or are you sho speshul that i have to be super gentle with you? Make up your damn mind. After you do let me know and i'll either be gentle or fuck with you right back. I dont like or dislike you. You seem to think you can poke at me and i should just take it. I was under the impression you were an adult. My mistake. :pentagram:
Wrong answer Duck. This is just an excuse, You wanted to bust my chops because I told bodie and whoever else that I wouldn't post pictures of my kids. when I posted a picture of my niece here, You thought you were going to make me look stupid, when Infact your little plan backfired on you. because I found a loophole in your argument. Ever since then you have had this love hate relationship with me, following me around, pming me nosy questions, Etc.
 My mind is made up, I don't like you. I will say this again, but in the future I'll probably have to remind you fucking tards yet again, I do not think I am special, or that I should be treated differently.
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
Wrong answer Duck. This is just an excuse, You wanted to bust my chops because I told bodie and whoever else that I wouldn't post pictures of my kids. when I posted a picture of my niece here, You thought you were going to make me look stupid, when Infact your little plan backfired on you. because I found a loophole in your argument. Ever since then you have had this love hate relationship with me, following me around, pming me nosy questions, Etc.
 My mind is made up, I don't like you. I will say this again, but in the future I'll probably have to remind you fucking tards yet again, I do not think I am special, or that I should be treated differently.

Ah, we get to the root of it now.  I was teasing you and you chose to be butthurt.  I saw an opportunity to tease you and you get all pissy. I don't care about your opinion. It is yours and you are entitled to it. I was merely poking at your hypocrisy. I thought it would be ok. I didn't figure you'd get all upset about it. My bad.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »
under a guise is good cover until its blown. I thought you were only responding to the crap I said first? The problem is I have you figured out now. I have a sister with BPD, so your stupid "I was teasing" (acting dumb, but I'm sure if I couldn't find a loophole in that arguement you had you'd be racking me over the coals, for being a hypocrite. am I right? Suddenly now "your teasing, isn't "teasing" anymore. Its serious, :toporly:) Did you see what I did there? :orly:

In another words, Its mearly convinant for you to say you were teasing because your plan failed.

Keep thinking I'm butthurt though, You BPD people are so predictable
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:01:38 PM by Nile »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
under a guise is good cover until its blown. I thought you were only responding to the crap I said first? The problem is I have you figured out now. I have a sister with BPD, so your stupid "I was teasing" (acting dumb, but I'm sure if I couldn't find a loophole in that arguement you had you'd be racking me over the coals, for being a hypocrite. am I right? Suddenly now "your teasing, isn't "teasing" anymore. Its serious, :toporly:) Did you see what I did there? :orly: In another words, Its mearly convinant for you to say you were teasing because your plan failed.

Keep thinking I'm butthurt though, You BPD people are predictable

I teased you about bodie and said so. You can check the post history. I also responded to your passive aggressive comment which was poking at me so I poked back. You sure have a funny way of not being butthurt. Y u mad?

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
You said you were teasing because your plan failed. If it was successful, you would have given me the third degree for being a hypocrite.

and no longer would be calling it teasing

I'm not mad. I just don't like dealing with idiots with personality problems, I refuse to do so.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »
You said you were teasing because your plan failed. If it was successful, you would have given me the third degree for being a hypocrite.

and no longer would be calling it teasing

I'm not mad. I just don't like dealing with idiots with personality problems, I refuse to do so.

What "plan"?

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 08:18:24 PM »
He said predictable to bipolar disorder., shouldn't that be enough?
sex deprived nut Fitness buff I don't want a date from anyone here, excuse me, but I don't think you could put enough for me. I have multiple orgasms and don't stop ejaculating for a long time,  I need a doctor.  Dentist said good genes and no cavities. I sensei my diet and clothing (everything black and white)

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 08:21:27 PM »
He said predictable to bipolar disorder., shouldn't that be enough?

toilet

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 09:37:47 PM »
Randy don't even try being friends with someone who is borderline.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 09:38:51 PM »
I think randy is borderline.
Misunderstood.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:30 PM »
I think randy is good looking

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:49 PM »
Randy don't even try being friends with someone who is borderline.

That's right. Ricky will turn on you.  :CanofWorms: