Author Topic: Allow sex at 13, says lawyer, and end 'witch-hunt’ of old men  (Read 1293 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Allow sex at 13, says lawyer, and end 'witch-hunt’ of old men
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 10:00:29 AM »
I said that I don't think that it's a good idea to have kids at that age, though in Sweden the girls get pills from the school nurse at 15, they just have to ask for it. And it's not very stigmatic here to fuck around. For a boy you are considered more of a loser if you are not fucking around.
birth control pills?

Yup.
My aspbergers daughter keeps bleeding through on the first day of her period.  She is unorganized and unprepared. Gets caught off guard.
She is 15.
We are thinking of putting her on the pill so she will know when it's  time.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 11:59:07 AM »
I said that I don't think that it's a good idea to have kids at that age, though in Sweden the girls get pills from the school nurse at 15, they just have to ask for it. And it's not very stigmatic here to fuck around. For a boy you are considered more of a loser if you are not fucking around.
birth control pills?

Yup.
My aspbergers daughter keeps bleeding through on the first day of her period.  She is unorganized and unprepared. Gets caught off guard.
She is 15.
Do it.  She's 15; being on the pill won't make her more likely to have sex, especially if she's generally unorganized and unprepared/doesn't do well with foresight.  If she gets moody with hormones, the pill can help with that too.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 01:27:59 PM »

Just to clarify, its pretty normal for teenagers to play around. I get that. Its also pretty normal for them NOT to go all the way and swap fluids and make babies, in today's time. Yeah, they need to learn about sex, with each other. Not some creepy old bastard who views their bodies as playthings.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »
birth control pills?

Yup.
She is 15.
Do it.  She's 15; being on the pill won't make her more likely to have sex, especially if she's generally unorganized and unprepared/doesn't do well with foresight.  If she gets moody with hormones, the pill can help with that too.
mywife and I are open minded and progressive.  We are definately leaning in this direction.  Our ingest obstacle, our daughter.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 12:05:19 AM »
IMO it is because younger girls are more easily pressured into "consensual" sex. Most 13 year olds aren't mature enough for that decision. Perhaps instead of an age requirement, there should be an intelligence/maturity requirement? :dunno:

That's not practically possible. Age limit is easier to implement.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 12:12:17 AM »
IMO it is because younger girls are more easily pressured into "consensual" sex. Most 13 year olds aren't mature enough for that decision. Perhaps instead of an age requirement, there should be an intelligence/maturity requirement? :dunno:

That's not practically possible. Age limit is easier to implement.

I know. It sux.  I am far more immature than some people half my age yet they can't do things I can by law? I wonder if it were different if it wasn't an age thing, but a maturity thing. An emancipated minor that pays their own bills and takes care of them self earned the right to be an adult, IMO.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 01:47:52 PM »

You're a likely lad Lit? Fancy a holiday to Thailand together?

:evillaugh:  :plus: for making me laugh.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »
Not sure what to say to this.

My first was a lot older, and I WAS one of those girls who could pass for legal tender and as far as he knew at the time I was.

Yep, I lied.

Virginity was just a "problem" I wanted taken care of, and did with someone who lived miles away and I would never have to worry about him talking in the locker room to his buddies at school.

A year later my girlfriend made me introduce her after seeing a picture. She lied too. >:D

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2013, 02:23:18 AM »
Spain changed the age you had to have to  get married this year. It went up from 14 to 16. (This is about marriage with special permission, regular marriage is allowed after turning 18)
They are also pondering on bringing the age of 13 for sex up, to protect kids from abuse.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2013, 08:13:23 AM »
It's more than simple abuse.
If a 14 year old gets pregnant then she has literally given her life to raising a child.  Essentially lost her freedom.

It is also about protecting immature minors from making irresponsible life decisions.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2013, 08:35:26 AM »
If a 14 year old gets pregnant then she has literally given her life to raising a child.  Essentially lost her freedom.

It is also about protecting immature minors from making irresponsible life decisions.

agreed
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »
Used to be in Pa. you could get birth control without parental consent, I think it works that way in most states now. I know they approved the morning after pill in NY in a few high schools to be given away by the school nurse without parental consent.

I think they are still fighting to make it available over the counter, which I feel it should be.

I was a 13 yr old from hell...by 14 I was having sex, drinking cheap wine, and inhaling frequently. I never left birth control to chance, didn't get drunk or high around/with people I didn't trust...didn't place myself in group situations I couldn't get out of... so I guess I was at least a little responsible with my irresponsible decisions.  :LOL:

There was a girl at my school who was with a 38-40 yr old man, the whole town knew, as did her mother...my dad used to mutter "pervert" everytime he saw him. She was 14 when they started dating, she was poor, bi-racial, and didn't do well in school. He had a construction business, his own house, a big ass Lincoln, and a cell phone (which in the early 80's was a BIG deal). The "pervert" got her to stop skipping school, picked her up every day and drove her to school in the stinking Lincoln, bought her new clothes, and took her everywhere...out to eat, carnivals, rode her around with her girlfriends shopping... I remember him spending over $200 at a carnival trying to win her a stuffed bear. I think she was 17 when she got pregnant and married him. Many of her friends ended up like a lot of the girls there...pregnant, poor, drop-outs, living on a welfare check in a shitty apartment, or the trailer court. I'd like to think her life turned out a little better.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »

Old chap, I like to think of it as an investment of sorts. When the baby girl turns 14, you will have a brand new loli to play with. And the cycle continues.
:gopher:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 02:46:58 PM »

True,

That map Lit showed, looks like the youngest ages are in the countries most devoutly catholic. I wonder if there is a connection.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2013, 08:43:00 AM »
There us a connection between religion and everything decided by man. Except atheism.
Misunderstood.