Author Topic: Allow sex at 13, says lawyer, and end 'witch-hunt’ of old men  (Read 1292 times)

TheoK

Re: Allow sex at 13, says lawyer, and end 'witch-hunt’ of old men
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
Yes, Germany and Austria are very "retarded" countries. Brilliant argument.

But I don't see a problem with anyone having consentual sex. Instead of being upset about girls voluntarily having sex with someone they like, you should focus on forced marriages, like they have in countries with sharia laws, the rape of boys by Catholic priests etc.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 06:37:15 PM »
Yes, Germany and Austria are very "retarded" countries. Brilliant argument.

But I don't see a problem with anyone having consentual sex. Instead of being upset about girls voluntarily having sex with someone they like, you should focus on forced marriages, like they have in countries with sharia laws, the rape of boys by Catholic priests etc.

It IS a brilliant argument, faggot. Since those countries are known for being very ambitious and NOT RETARDED in the past. And no, we shouldn't just focus on that, we should focus on people trying to talk little kinds into having sex with them. And we should execute or imprison those people for life. All of them.  In fact just have police equipped with cans of gasoline when they go to pick up these fuckers, and just make standard procedure lighting them on fire and beating them with clubs while they burn to death.

Fuck pedophiles, Lit. FUCK pedophiles! Stop being such a goddamned idiot about this shit.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 06:44:11 PM »
Girls mature at  different ages.  I wasn't very mature at 13.  The law just tells us when we are supposed to be.  Like as if something amazing happens on the day of your sixteenth birthday :zoinks:

Maybe the law ought to deal with things on a case by case basis.   Like a 'maturity' test which rage suggested.

The thing is, a girl who is 13 can apply make up and easily pass for 18.  She could meet up with a bloke and say she is 18.  They could have sex.  It's not the blokes fault.
blah blah blah

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »
It's 15 or below in most countries in Europe. This is a non-problem compared to real sexual abuse, like rape within the Catolic church and arranged marriages in many Muslim countries.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 05:50:13 AM »
I don't see the problem. Most 13 year olds will not go to old geezers out of their free will anyway. They might go to a guy in his upper teens, but what's the problem with that?

Because the one in their upper teens is almost an adult. The thirteen year old is a child. Shut the fuck up, Lit.

She is not a child biologically.

The age of consent in Sweden is 15 and, like Bodie said, it's already 14 and 13 in many other European countries.
Depends on how you define "not a child" and how you define "biologically."  Puberty is occurring younger and younger in both sexes.  Brain development, however, is not accelerating.  In fact, I believe the current understanding is that your brain is still continuing to develop through your early-to-mid twenties.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 06:42:14 AM »
I don't see the problem. Most 13 year olds will not go to old geezers out of their free will anyway. They might go to a guy in his upper teens, but what's the problem with that?

Because the one in their upper teens is almost an adult. The thirteen year old is a child. Shut the fuck up, Lit.

She is not a child biologically.

The age of consent in Sweden is 15 and, like Bodie said, it's already 14 and 13 in many other European countries.

She is fucking so.

They are able to fall pregnant sure but that does not make them a fully developed woman biologically, physically, mentally or emotionally.
You know this and so you are not serious, because if you were you would be showing a lack of knowledge that belies your booksmarts.....or am I wrong?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 06:55:08 AM »
Does it seem like young girls have more problems in Sweden, Germany, Austria, Spain etc, because the age of consent is lower than what Victorian moralism - because that's what it all boils down to - finds "appropriate"? In Spain it is 13 already.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »
Does it seem like young girls have more problems in Sweden, Germany, Austria, Spain etc, because the age of consent is lower than what Victorian moralism - because that's what it all boils down to - finds "appropriate"? In Spain it is 13 already.

When I was 13 there were a few 13 year olds I wanted to have sex with and most 13 year old boys the same. Unfortunately not all 13 year old boys outlive the fascination with 13 year old girl. 13 year old girls are not ready for sex regardless of whether they are sexually active or not and the same can be said for 13 year old boys
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 07:32:35 AM »
I'm pretty sure that youngsters have more problems due to Anglosaxon moralism than due to liberal laws concerning age of consent. Myself I was over 20 when having sex for the first time, but most of my schoolmates were below 15. I never heard that they got traumatized from having sex at that age.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 07:54:51 AM »
I'm pretty sure that youngsters have more problems due to Anglosaxon moralism than due to liberal laws concerning age of consent. Myself I was over 20 when having sex for the first time, but most of my schoolmates were below 15. I never heard that they got traumatized from having sex at that age.

Do you remember being that age? 13 going on 30. You know everything and crave 'grown ups rights' and are incapable of grown up decisions or responsibility. You are eager to fuck like a rabbit but are not ready for any fallout. I did not have sex until i was 17.
See the thing is what happens with the experimental 14 year old that is stigmastised as a slut for being promiscuous? How does a 14 year old girl handle that? What about the 20 year old Dad of a 5 year old? How does he negotiate career, finances, other relationships and parenting responsibilities? How does he as a 15 year old Dad of a 1 year old?

All great in theory. Bi=ut they guys can ejaculate and the girls have periods, so therefore they are ready to have sex and with their hormones running wild, probably want to....just doesn't make it a fucking good idea

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:01 AM »
I said that I don't think that it's a good idea to have kids at that age, though in Sweden the girls get pills from the school nurse at 15, they just have to ask for it. And it's not very stigmatic here to fuck around. For a boy you are considered more of a loser if you are not fucking around.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 09:52:39 AM »
I said that I don't think that it's a good idea to have kids at that age, though in Sweden the girls get pills from the school nurse at 15, they just have to ask for it. And it's not very stigmatic here to fuck around. For a boy you are considered more of a loser if you are not fucking around.

You're a likely lad Lit? Fancy a holiday to Thailand together?
:gopher:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 06:11:54 AM »
birth control pills?
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 08:59:08 AM »
birth control pills?

Yup.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 09:59:55 AM »
birth control pills?
Probably also ritalin and adderall.  Tasty tasty stimulants.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.