Educational

Author Topic: A question about Gareth and Amy Nelson  (Read 8618 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: A question about Gareth and Amy Nelson
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »
The plot thickens! Hi Gareth.

Why hello, just gathering lists of names to revenge upon and other such crazy stuff, because obviously that's the kind of thing I do, being a total nutter.
(sarcasm, in case you didn't get it)

Honestly, i'm actually just here to read and not to feed all the stupid (to put it bluntly) drama and pointless BS. Continue spreading crazy rumours about me please everyone.

Actually there is ver little in the way of crazy rumours on this thread. Just saying.

True, but these threads usually devolve into conspiracy theory spam.

There is only one true conspiracy.

ADMIN CONSPIRAAACAAAAHH.  :GA: :GA: :GA:

Isn't that right, Odeon?

Thought we even had a smiley for that one.  :apondering:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2013, 12:13:03 AM »
Good to see you here Gareth.

Do drop by more often. There is coffee and all kinds of other goodies.

P7PSP

« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2013, 12:19:03 AM »
Good to see you here Gareth.

Do drop by more often. There is coffee and all kinds of other goodies.
:agreed: You seem okay to me.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2013, 12:38:40 AM »
So do you fancy sticking around Gareth?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2013, 01:14:53 AM »
So do you fancy sticking around Gareth?

No comment :)

Your actions will tell.  :hyke:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #260 on: June 03, 2013, 05:38:52 AM »
as for the other stuff (secretly supporting autism speaks and other BS) my guess is as good as yours.

That's an odd rumor, you supporting them. It would more likely to be the other way around. Are you or your organization in any way supported by autism speaks?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #261 on: June 03, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
as for the other stuff (secretly supporting autism speaks and other BS) my guess is as good as yours.

That's an odd rumor, you supporting them. It would more likely to be the other way around. Are you or your organization in any way supported by autism speaks?

I can't see either Amy or Gareth ever taking a penny from Autism Speaks.  There are no ads on the site either.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #262 on: June 03, 2013, 07:13:29 AM »

Why hello, just gathering lists of names to revenge upon and other such crazy stuff, because obviously that's the kind of thing I do, being a total nutter.

Honestly, i'm actually just here to read and not to feed all the stupid (to put it bluntly) drama and pointless BS. Continue spreading crazy rumours about me please everyone.

I do not think anyone is spreading crazy rumours. I think people are mentioning You and Amy certainly but there has not been "crazy rumours". I for one could possibly start some about http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=49 Natalia. I could liken her banning to the exodus bannings. i could dredge up Compaq. Yeah rumours "could" be fostered BUT us saying something like "Amy acts crazy" is not a rumour, it is stating the obvious an opinion. Saying that there is a huge age gap between you both, is not a rumour, it is truth. Saying that we may personally gut any middle aged woman that comes sniffing around my 16 year old Autistic son, is projecting my own viewpoint on a situation I can not fathom.

Maybe though you dropping into the thread and mentioning rumours and such was a way of you saying "I can see what you all have written". To which I would say "It really is not anything I would not have said to either of you before. In fact i am sure I have said that and more" The beauty of this place is that the posts will not be removed and we will not be reprimanded or banned. Neither will we be banned on false pretences. Yes it happens on AFF.

I say read away and feel free to agree, retort, clarify or ignore
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #263 on: June 03, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »
Omg. Omg. Omg.
No one actually knows this fact but gareth is my whole reason for being. 
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #264 on: June 03, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »

I can't see either Amy or Gareth ever taking a penny from Autism Speaks.  There are no ads on the site either.  8)

If they ever offered money to me or Amy they'd be idiots, because I would ensure that a big deal would be made of them ever attempting to "buyout".

Yup. Would not put it past them.
For any shortcomings that you Amy or AFF collectively may have, you are consistent and genuine in respect to your mission starement
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #265 on: June 03, 2013, 09:39:25 AM »

I do not think anyone is spreading crazy rumours. I think people are mentioning You and Amy certainly but there has not been "crazy rumours". I for one could possibly start some about http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=49 Natalia. I could liken her banning to the exodus bannings. i could dredge up Compaq. Yeah rumours "could" be fostered BUT us saying something like "Amy acts crazy" is not a rumour, it is stating the obvious an opinion. Saying that there is a huge age gap between you both, is not a rumour, it is truth. Saying that we may personally gut any middle aged woman that comes sniffing around my 16 year old Autistic son, is projecting my own viewpoint on a situation I can not fathom.

Maybe though you dropping into the thread and mentioning rumours and such was a way of you saying "I can see what you all have written". To which I would say "It really is not anything I would not have said to either of you before. In fact i am sure I have said that and more" The beauty of this place is that the posts will not be removed and we will not be reprimanded or banned. Neither will we be banned on false pretences. Yes it happens on AFF.

I say read away and feel free to agree, retort, clarify or ignore

As I said to g-man, there were no real rumours per se and no actual criticism of Gareth himself. A recognisable attempt at political manoeuvering in that statement but it doesn't really cut the mustard.

Offline El-Presidente

• Modulator
  • Postwhore
    • ASD Community
« Reply #266 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »

If they ever offered money to me or Amy they'd be idiots, because I would ensure that a big deal would be made of them ever attempting to "buyout".

You're a man of principle. That is admirable.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #267 on: June 03, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »

Autism Speaks is more the shilling type from what I've seen. A flat buy-out would be too noticeable and would stir negativity. Be better to deploy shills to try and alter community perceptions slowly, futile as that may be on AFF.

Speaking of which, had any recent shill stories?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
That autism speaks guy matthew asner freaks me out. His backround picture on facebook is a text message that reads:

Ijustcumhomfumscool

:thumbdn:
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #269 on: June 03, 2013, 11:45:15 AM »
He's a self important douche.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.