Educational

Author Topic: Danes Rethink a Welfare State Ample to a Fault  (Read 2234 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Danes Rethink a Welfare State Ample to a Fault
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 05:58:32 AM »
Its not like that anymore. I'm serious. After just a little bit of research you will see that this bullshit has become a career for many. Did you know that disability spending alone is up over two hundred billion dollars since 2010?

I wonder why people are getting fatter.  Could I be lack of access to nutritious food? Sedentary life style?  Lack of education?

Why since 2010?  Economy?  Lack of opportunity.  Supply and demand?
What are you taaaaaaaalking about, McJ?  Eeeeeeeverybody in 'Merica has access to affordable AND nutritious food, has lots of opportunity and ability to exercise, and get a wooonnddderrffullll education!  Those fat bastards on disability are fat because they LIIIKKEEEEE being fat!  In fact, I think they gain weight ENTIRELY to be offensive!

:autism:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 08:41:54 AM »
Its not like that anymore. I'm serious. After just a little bit of research you will see that this bullshit has become a career for many. Did you know that disability spending alone is up over two hundred billion dollars since 2010?

I wonder why people are getting fatter.  Could I be lack of access to nutritious food? Sedentary life style?  Lack of education?

What are you taaaaaaaalking about, McJ?  Eeeeeeeverybody in 'Merica has access to affordable AND nutritious food, has lots of opportunity and ability to exercise, and get a wooonnddderrffullll education!  Those fat bastards on disability are fat because they LIIIKKEEEEE being fat!  In fact, I think they gain weight ENTIRELY to be offensive!

Its not hard to get off the couch and go for simple walks now and again. Goddamn. Have you seen how lazy most people are?

And indeed you have a point. It is hard to get out from under the man, but check this out.

has access to affordable AND nutritious food
The food might be half poison these days, but there is WAY too much of it. People are fucking hogs elle. Don't deny it.

has lots of opportunity and ability to exercise
Yeah actually. They do. There are free gyms EVERYWHERE, and you don't even need to go to the gym. Just a little walk a day will maintain a reasonable shape. People don't even want to move, elle. America has become a country filled with Hutts. Filthy disgusting selfish human waste everywhere you look, in the physical shape of Jabba the Hutt.

Those fat bastards on disability are fat because they LIIIKKEEEEE being fat
There may be a small fraction of the obese in America with genuine medical problems. Most of them don't. This isn't to say those lazy fucks LIKE being fat either, they just don't really care. The fact that they are fat is like a dull nagging in the back of their head as the days blurr together. Accept it, Elle. Why defend this bullshit?

All the vast majority of these fatasses would have to do to get back in reasonable shape is do move their disgusting bulk around more often than it takes to eat or shit. That's ALL.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:52:20 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 08:20:37 AM »

Its not hard to get off the couch and go for simple walks now and again. Goddamn. Have you seen how lazy most people are?

And indeed you have a point. It is hard to get out from under the man, but check this out.

has access to affordable AND nutritious food
The food might be half poison these days, but there is WAY too much of it. People are fucking hogs elle. Don't deny it.

has lots of opportunity and ability to exercise
Yeah actually. They do. There are free gyms EVERYWHERE, and you don't even need to go to the gym. Just a little walk a day will maintain a reasonable shape. People don't even want to move, elle. America has become a country filled with Hutts. Filthy disgusting selfish human waste everywhere you look, in the physical shape of Jabba the Hutt.

Those fat bastards on disability are fat because they LIIIKKEEEEE being fat
There may be a small fraction of the obese in America with genuine medical problems. Most of them don't. This isn't to say those lazy fucks LIKE being fat either, they just don't really care. The fact that they are fat is like a dull nagging in the back of their head as the days blurr together. Accept it, Elle. Why defend this bullshit?

All the vast majority of these fatasses would have to do to get back in reasonable shape is do move their disgusting bulk around more often than it takes to eat or shit. That's ALL.
That clarifies it.  You actually have stupid opinions.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 09:53:40 AM »
Back up your words, Elle, do you have any better arguments than insults?  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 09:58:49 AM »
Yeah, why are you picking on rage?
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »
 :LOL: :facepalm:

I think it's kind of refreshing to hear someone call it like they see it. People are so damn careful around the topic of weight.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 10:03:50 AM »
:LOL: :facepalm:

I think it's kind of refreshing to hear someone call it like they see it. People are so damn careful around the topic of weight.
yes, but I think he is referring to aging a job as being driven or hard working.  And equating not being employed as being lazy.

People equate fat to being lazy.  But there are many factors that can contribute to being fat.  Being lazy is one of them.

Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
Yes. It most certainly is, and nobody seems to want to touch on that issue.

I will. ;) I'm not fettered by petty things like political correctness. Being an obese hog for no reason doesn't mean you're part of some DEMOGRAPHIC. It means you're an obese hog for no reason.

An if Elle wouldn't skim my posts, I did admit above that some people are obese because of medical problems, but very few of the majority, and they will eventually lose the weight if they can. I don't know why this is so hard for people to admit. America gets lazier and more useless and pathetic by the day.

So yes, Elle. If by stupid, you mean completely honest and cutting right to the core, its very stupid. No problem is ever solved if everyone is afraid to touch it. In fact problems like these just keep getting BIGGER AND FATTER if people ignore them.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:58:35 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »

I will. ;) I'm not fettered by petty things like political correctness. Being an obese hog for no reason doesn't mean you're part of some DEMOGRAPHIC. It means you're an obese hog for no reason.

An if Elle wouldn't skim my posts, I did admit above that some people are obese because of medical problems, but very few of the majority, and they will eventually lose the weight if they can. I don't know why this is so hard for people to admit. America gets lazier and more useless and pathetic by the day.
but what does that have to do with being on welfare?
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »

but what does that have to do with being on welfare?

A fine question. Welfare and disability were meant to be used as aid for people who are down on their luck, or disadvantaged. They are mostly meant to be an extremely temporary boost, with the lifelong disabled who still want to contribute to society in exception.

This is not how these programs are being used. They are just being used as GIANT TITTIES to suck milk(money) out of to sustain a sedentary lifestyle for millions of people. There is no denying this any longer.

So, when millions of people live this life, they become lazier and lazier. They don't have to work. Work is hard. They watch tv and eat processed bullshit and only get up to shit, piss, and buy more shit to shovel down their disgusting throats. All free. Paid for by YOU. They become disgustingly obese.

Thats what it has to do with welfare, dude. The huge increase in obesity, and even CHILD obesity, is a nasty looking symptom of what i've been harping on for months. Lazy, disgusting filth. Breathing my oxygen, eating way too much of my food. For free.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:06:46 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 11:07:07 AM »
Is all work hard.  Are all welfare people living sedentary lifestyles.

I think, and I could be wrong, that your posting pictures of fat women is doing nothing for he discussion other than promoting negative stereotypes.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 11:13:15 AM »
There neeeds to be a lot more negativity promoted about this kind of stuff than I could do alone even if it was my job for the rest of my life.

Not all welfare people are doing this. I said that several times. Most of them are. Most of them do not plan to stop using it. Some may take a crack at trying to fight their way to a better station in life now and again, but they give up because its become so "okay" to be a fucking baby.

Its NOT OKAY DAMMIT. Life is hard. Work is hard, and it always is, and always will be. Truth and fact. Deal with it, american man/woman children. Time to grow the fuck up.
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
It's too easy to fall into negative patterns anymore. The convenient and cheap food is the processed crap that even bugs won't touch. It might be better if the price of gas in the USA skyrocketed, because then people might actually have to walk places and break out the bikes. But a lot of city layouts here don't encourage walking. Hiking across the huge bare planes of concrete in a suburban commercial area, between box stores big enough to hold a small town, in the heat of a southern summer, is... well you would lose weight fast from sheer dehydration and probably collapse of heat exhaustion.

But it shouldn't get to that point, that a person is too grossly obese to leave their home, let alone walk a hundred feet, let alone actually walk from home to a store. That's what I mean about the negative patterns.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 11:23:08 AM »
There neeeds to be a lot more negativity promoted about this kind of stuff than I could do alone even if it was my job for the rest of my life.

Not all welfare people are doing this. I said that several times. Most of them are. Most of them do not plan to stop using it. Some may take a crack at trying to fight their way to a better station in life now and again, but they give up because its become so "okay" to be a fucking baby.

Its NOT OKAY DAMMIT. Life is hard. Work is hard, and it always is, and always will be. Truth and fact. Deal with it, american man/woman children. Time to grow the fuck up.
i completely disagree.  I think a lot more negative publicity needs to go to a company like Walmart who pays their FULL TIME employees so little that they live below the poverty line.  Their employees need and qualify for food stamps and state sponsored health care.  YOUR TAX DOLLARS SUBSIDIZE WALMARTS PROFITS.
Or about how the most profitable business in the history of mankind (oil) gets subsidized to the tune of tens of billions of dollars.
Or about how unemployment has been about 8% for nearly five years, yet corporate profits and the stock market are at all time highs....this is a disturbing relationship.
Or how we bail out (with our tax dollars) too big to fail institutions,  we privatize profits but make losses the publics responsibility.

Meanwhile, while all this crony capitalism continues there are children who's only meal of the day comes from their school lunch....which btw, has been attacked and is underfunded.

My tax dollars being spent on helping the needy is my tax dollars well spent.  My tax dollars spent sponsoring the war machine and multi billion dollar corporations are a waste.

Focus your rage.  It is misplaced.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:26:09 AM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
It's too easy to fall into negative patterns anymore. The convenient and cheap food is the processed crap that even bugs won't touch. It might be better if the price of gas in the USA skyrocketed, because then people might actually have to walk places and break out the bikes. But a lot of city layouts here don't encourage walking. Hiking across the huge bare planes of concrete in a suburban commercial area, between box stores big enough to hold a small town, in the heat of a southern summer, is... well you would lose weight fast from sheer dehydration and probably collapse of heat exhaustion.

But it shouldn't get to that point, that a person is too grossly obese to leave their home, let alone walk a hundred feet, let alone actually walk from home to a store. That's what I mean about the negative patterns.
a symptom of being fat but nothing to do with welfare.  Except low income families don't have access to much quality, healthy foods.
Misunderstood.