Author Topic: Terror attack in Boston?  (Read 5436 times)

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Terror attack in Boston?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »
The speculation is the worst part about our media.  These days, they are grossly irresponsible, and in effect, glamorize tragedies.

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 12:25:56 PM »
From what I understand the bombs were concussive without shrapnel.

Makes me think domestic and not an overseas job, :dunno:

This is why you don't comment too soon.

It turns out that both bombs were loaded with shrapnel.

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
A third bomb went off at JFK, and a few others wer contained.

Society's ills are charming, aren't they?  :facepalm2:

This is why you don't comment too soon.

The JFK library was an unrelated fire and no other devices were found.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »
The speculation is the worst part about our media.  These days, they are grossly irresponsible, and in effect, glamorize tragedies.

This is true, actually. I don't see why they had to claim it might be terrorists. I mean it probably is, judging from the evidence (an explosion in a heavily populated area, followed by another short while later. The explosive was an I.E.D., hidden in a way very reminiscent of the way they were hidden during operation iraqui freedom, etc).

But then it could be someone else. Anyone who is mentally ill and wanted to blow some people up would probably do things just like this. Its not cut and dry that anyone who uses an IED to kill people in the way done in boston is a terrorist (probably is), and the only thing that will happen from letting on that it is without the facts is anger and panic.

Scare tactics in the media. I tell you. We never learn.

Media = fags.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
Religion, more than anything else, encourages us to give away our freedoms.  We are taught to have blind faith.  That there is a master plan.  To do nothing....let go and let god.

Fuck that.  I am responsible for my life and my community.  If I let go, then I am controlled.

And yet you'd be OK with your daughter being sucked into exactly that?

I don't get it.

I'd like to think that I'd be OK with my 15 year old daughter screwing her BF as long is it was based on mutual consent. However I would NOT be OK with said BF trying to indoctrinate her into a money grubbing mind control cult.

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »
Do you think it is an inside job?  :-\

No, the devices were rather crude.

They pointed out the white smoke which would indicate to me, a black powder explosion.

I'm thinking at this point that the low-tech nature of this bombing may allow the perpetrators to get away with it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 12:50:06 PM »
Do you think it is an inside job?  :-\

No, the devices were rather crude.

They pointed out the white smoke which would indicate to me, a black powder explosion.

I'm thinking at this point that the low-tech nature of this bombing may allow the perpetrators to get away with it.

Yeah. Any retard can rig up a bomb from some gunpowder and a cellphone.
I will never stop...

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »

It was NOT a cellphone trigger.

That's what's going to make it harder to trace. If they used a cellphone that would make it easier to trace because the signal would bounce off of a tower.

They used some kind of internal timer, possibly a sulphuric acid/ potassium chlorate timer.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 01:04:43 PM »

That's what's going to make it harder to trace. If they used a cellphone that would make it easier to trace because the signal would bounce off of a tower.

They used some kind of internal timer, possibly a sulphuric acid/ potassium chlorate timer.

Well that's more complex than what most lazy rednecks will do then.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
Religion, more than anything else, encourages us to give away our freedoms.  We are taught to have blind faith.  That there is a master plan.  To do nothing....let go and let god.

Fuck that.  I am responsible for my life and my community.  If I let go, then I am controlled.

And yet you'd be OK with your daughter being sucked into exactly that?

I don't get it.

I'd like to think that I'd be OK with my 15 year old daughter screwing her BF as long is it was based on mutual consent. However I would NOT be OK with said BF trying to indoctrinate her into a money grubbing mind control cult.
you are ok with your children relinquishing their freedom to you.  I may not agree with religion, but I have no righ telling my children what to believe.
Misunderstood.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 01:12:54 PM »
Its not keyboard tourettes. Its the fact that I don't care what others think when I speak. If I have a thought, I will share it. Others can take or leave my contribution however they choose to, rough as it may seem. I type exactly like I talk, and the words faggot, nigger, sandnigger, peckerwood, heeb, etc are only words to me. Only a sensitive little child would be hurt by these words from the way I see things. Would someone really allow another person to have such power over their lives that something they said had a profound affect on them?

Others may choose to waste time with such fleeting things, but I have more important things to do.  I gauge taking a shit, or flossing my teeth, or chewing my food twenty four times more important than social justice and political correctness.

What in the 7 hells are a peckerwood and a heeb?

:apondering:
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 01:15:34 PM »
Its not keyboard tourettes. Its the fact that I don't care what others think when I speak. If I have a thought, I will share it. Others can take or leave my contribution however they choose to, rough as it may seem. I type exactly like I talk, and the words faggot, nigger, sandnigger, peckerwood, heeb, etc are only words to me. Only a sensitive little child would be hurt by these words from the way I see things. Would someone really allow another person to have such power over their lives that something they said had a profound affect on them?

Others may choose to waste time with such fleeting things, but I have more important things to do.  I gauge taking a shit, or flossing my teeth, or chewing my food twenty four times more important than social justice and political correctness.

LMAO. I guess I only know these because i'm a country boy.

A peckerwood is a white guy. Usually rich and self entitled. (slave owner)
Heeb= Jew.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »

Heeb= Jew.

Oh...

Is that where the phrase "heebie-jeebies" comes from?
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »

Heeb= Jew.

Oh...

Is that where the phrase "heebie-jeebies" comes from?

Actually I have no idea. Never made that connection before, but i'm gonna google it now. Lol.
I will never stop...

Scrapheap

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:52 PM »

Well that's more complex than what most lazy rednecks will do then.

Battery acid and the tips of strike-anywhere matches?

Dude! that's the easiest bomb timer in the world to make.

I could start right now and have one done in 20 min.