Author Topic: Scrapheap stop being a whiny little bitch,  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Scrapheap stop being a whiny little bitch,
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:32:53 AM »
No, this is not up for interpretation
No, this is not justified.
No, it is not cute
No, it is not relevant
No, it is not the mindset of a middle-aged man with his shit together.

You are being a little bitch.

The ex-soldier, ex John Force mechanic, bike riding, womanising Lord Scrapheap, is very upset that a toy (his fucking sockpuppet account - the lame bastard) has been taken away and to this end he is going to have tantrums, hold his breath, complain how unfair it is to anyone who will listen, lie and manufacture claims and positions in hope that Odeon will change his mind and allow him his toy. ..... are you fucking kidding me?

Step away from the keyboard Scrap, take your hand off your cock, and think about it rationally...for a second...humour me...imagine what your mates from the Army or from John Force would say, if you told them that a sock account you used to troll with was cancelled, on an internet forum, after you were being a dickhead. OK now think about what the "ladies" would say.

It is the internet and not important.

If you did not consider it so, you would not be a little bitch.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:24:47 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scrapheap stop being a whiny little bitch,
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:32:40 AM »
Middle aged men throwing tantrums is pathetic

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:58:55 PM »
Ad-hominems and straw-men.

I expected no more from a used car salesman.

:jaded:

::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 12:29:48 AM »
Ad-hominems and straw-men.

I expected no more from a used car salesman.

:jaded:

::)

I would not be looking at foisting expectations on others, Scrap.
Used car salesman? I don't actually have a problem with them.  Are you trying to say that I sound like one or that I am one? You make fuck all sense as usual Scrap.

This may help you.

You are not getting your sock back. You were never clever or exciting with it. You are not special. It is not needed. Your using the sock was not the same as other people who do not use seperate accounts to troll. You are not an exception. We need not humour you. This is not unfair.

You are just acting like a little bitch with a skinned knee.

I am embarrassed for you
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:31:44 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 06:19:57 AM »
Just as an aside .

Cartman has a sock BUT is unable to use his original account. Randy did the same when he kept using AllGlowing Randy instead of Randy.
While you seem to think your own account and your sock, place you in the same position as Cartman, this is bullshit, and anyone will see this.
If Cartman was to remember his years dead account's password, and started using both in tandem with Cartman, then Odeon would kill one of them. I suspect you more than know this, so why are you saying differently. In effect his Cartman account is his actual account and his Anton account a dead unusable shell.
Ah but it was never about reality or making sense. It was all about the whine.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:59:46 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 11:00:23 PM »
I just saw this in the Peanut Gallery

Just now read the actual call out update. Would think an admin would only need to change Anton's password for him so he could get back in, and then he could change the password again to secure it.

Well yes they COULD go and do that, they COULD probably merge the accounts, they COULD delete the Anton account. As it is an inactive account that is not likely to ever get any further use it probably makes more sense to just leave it.

But that is not the train of thought that Scrap was trying to con people into thinking. He was saying that Odeon is being inconsistent and that Anton having the Cartman account places him in exactly the same position as he is and that Scrap's sock being cancelled is a double standard.

It isn't and it is dishonest and whiny of Scrap to try to pretend that they are the same.
If Anton suddenly started using them both. He would find that he could not...THAT would be just like Scrap's position and IF Odeon decided that it was different strokes for different folks then, Scrap would have an actual case for double standards.

Scrap is a whiny little bitch. This has been said.

Jack I noted you said

As for the sock discussion, again, I've said why I did what I did and what the policy has been for years re new members.

It's sort of annoying that what I said seems to be ignored.

As for the inactive socks, they have not been touched, mainly because they are inactive and have been for years.

Yes. In the light of cartman's account and the sockpuppet announcement contained in the first post of that account, what you've said is being somewhat ignored. If/when the day comes that I actually want another account here, I'll ask you directly and privately for your permission, and I'll ask you with every expectation of it being granted.

In view of the fact the facts surrounding Anton's account, are you saying that you would want a sock to post with in addition to your own to post from? If so I doubt that you would reasonably have a case to argue as much as you may have any kind of expectation surrounding this. IF you were to come back after a long break and set up a new account, then so long as you were not using your old one, I expect there would only be a whiny cry of double standards or favouritism by Scrap.

I really do not know what point you were thinking you were making with the above quote. I do not know whether you were talking generally or trying to be specific. Or even whether you were trying as Scrap does to apply one different situation from another and call it the same

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 05:00:58 AM »
I'm not going to argue what scrap thinks or doesn't think, or what he may or may not be trying to make others think. Odeon knows why I might someday want another account; that post was directed at him and I'm certain he understands it. I wasn't trying to make any point to him or anyone else. As for my expectations, I'm special and I expect special treatment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 05:23:42 AM »
I'm not going to argue what scrap thinks or doesn't think, or what he may or may not be trying to make others think. Odeon knows why I might someday want another account; that post was directed at him and I'm certain he understands it. I wasn't trying to make any point to him or anyone else. As for my expectations, I'm special and I expect special treatment.

That would be fine as a blanket explanation......except for the fact you said specifically (not generally)  "In the light of cartman's account and the sockpuppet announcement contained in the first post of that account,".

You did say that, and this has the effect of not saying "Oh I just want special treatment from Odeon in respect to how I am treated generally" or "Oh I just want special treatment from Odeon in respect to how I am treated in respect to sockpuppets".

You are saying BECAUSE Cartman announced a sockpuppet account in his first post....you demand a certain treatment and have an expectation to receive it in light of the fact that Cartman has an original account as Anton (something or other) and now has a sock account.

AllGlowingRandy and Randy is another Anton/Cartman situation and there are likely others around too, but we are not going to pretend even for a second, that unused original accounts are the same as using both an original and a sock, or that all old unused sock puppet accounts on I2 have to be found and have to be cancelled because Scrap was using both original account and sock at the same time UNLIKE any of those other incidences and situations?

We aren't, are we Jack?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
Stop telling me what I'm saying. I said in light of cartman's account, I'm ignoring what odeon has said, and that's that sockpuppets haven't been allowed to register for some time. My expectations haven't changed along the way, and really have nothing to do with any of this. I could have expressed that very expectation when odeon told me no, but didn't because my motivation in that conversation had nothing to do with sockpuppets or me being special. Certainly every sockpuppet on this site has it's own story, usage, and unique circumstances that make it somehow different than the others, but the fact is, only one person's thoughts about sockpuppets here really matters.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2013, 04:51:40 AM »
Stop telling me what I'm saying. I said in light of cartman's account, I'm ignoring what odeon has said, and that's that sockpuppets haven't been allowed to register for some time. My expectations haven't changed along the way, and really have nothing to do with any of this. I could have expressed that very expectation when odeon told me no, but didn't because my motivation in that conversation had nothing to do with sockpuppets or me being special. Certainly every sockpuppet on this site has it's own story, usage, and unique circumstances that make it somehow different than the others, but the fact is, only one person's thoughts about sockpuppets here really matters.

Actually recently (when I was looking through the list of members to post in a poll) i came across a member with an account "Black Death". Any guess who's account that was?

Ok, it was Squiddy. So that means his account that you and everyone on here (probably including Odeon) knew his "sockpuppet" as his real account (original account). That said...it is precisely the same thing isn't it? So long as Squiddy was not using both then the admin probably did not know or care less, and so what point is made? Dis Odeon "permit" Squiddy to have a sock? If he realised ought he have done something after the fact? If so what?

I think Odeon has said that Scrap can troll on his actual account and that he can only have the one account to use. Scrap seeks to have two to play with and has been told that he can't (despite crying tears of butthurt agony over it) so if you expect to have a sock then why and for what effect?

If Odeon has said that socks are not allowed, does that mean he will know of every instances of a sock being introduced or does that say that he will try his best to disallow any sock to be formed (BUT if members are solely using new accounts and have discarded old, then that is fine as new account become their active account and so long as their old account does a "Black Death")?

As for telling you what you are saying? No I am pointedly asking you to confirm or deny in attempt to clarify where you are coming from. Could be a little less pointed, I suppose.

As to one one person's opinion that matters, who is that? (Please say Scrap...)  :green:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:55:21 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:07 AM »

As to one one person's opinion that matters, who is that? (Please say Scrap...)  :green:

McJagger.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »

McJagger.

OK cool. Why?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »
Scwappy still has not answered. I wonder why.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:49 PM »

McJagger.
my opinion doesn't matter. 
It ceased to matter when I quit.   Even when it did matter, I tried very, very hard for it not to matter....if that makes sense.
Misunderstood.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 07:00:24 PM »
Damn people not getting my joke. Come on. McJagger's the one who's going to give me my very own I2 authentic 'alerted' sockpuppet account. I can't wait until he remembers that password. :laugh: