Educational

Author Topic: Alex Plank and new girlfriend Marrisa  (Read 6482 times)

ozymandias

Re: Alex Plank and new girlfriend Marrisa
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2006, 08:56:06 PM »
Ozymandias, you know that Ranazu and Krazy can dish it out, but they can't take it.

i was thinking that if they truly were tough then they wouldn't shy away from this freedom of speech board.  it seems like the cowards are the ones who need strict TOS to hide behind.

lets just look for free thinkers and rebels, instead of practiced trolls.
trolls are only good for chasing, unless, of course, they can back up their trollness.

Well they bitched and complained about the lack of free speech at AI.  And vaunted their free speech skills far and wide.  I wouldn't call ranazu a coward, immature and idiotic maybe.  But I guess he didn't have the balls to come here.  Or maybe he thinks its a trap on my part.  If thats so, then somebody else should approach him!  I know Lucifer joined AI a few weeks back!  Maybe she could make the attempt!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 08:59:54 PM by ozymandias »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 09:02:28 PM »

trolls are only good for chasing, unless, of course, they can back up their trollness.

Hey, why not 'elect' a troll from the memebrship to serve in that capacity for a short period. I know not everyone can do the job, but I'll bet you could and surely a few others, too.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2006, 09:03:37 PM »
Ozymandias, you know that Ranazu and Krazy can dish it out, but they can't take it.

But, they would have had the chance to put up or shut here!  They complain/ed about not being allowed to have free speech!  So I gave them their chance, I even left the link in response to ranazu's sarcastic post on the AI relationship forum.  It's up to him, if he has the balls to come here!

You are right and I absolutely agree that it's their choice, Ozymandias.  I was just telling you why I don't think either one of them will come here.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2006, 09:06:30 PM »

Hey, why not 'elect' a troll from the memebrship to serve in that capacity for a short period. I know not everyone can do the job, but I'll bet you could and surely a few others, too.

why not.  i do think that it could be an exhausting job though, perhaps it would work better if people did this job as a team.

but, there is always happeh.  we could e-mail him an apology, and i will, if, someone would tell me where his e-mail is.

he is, a one man show.
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »

But, they would have had the chance to put up or shut here!  They complain/ed about not being allowed to have free speech!  So I gave them their chance, I even left the link in response to ranazu's sarcastic post on the AI relationship forum.  It's up to him, if he has the balls to come here!

You are right and I absolutely agree that it's their choice, Ozymandias.  I was just telling you why I don't think either one of them will come here.

Unfortunately, I think your right!  Krazy got banned and ranazu would rather act like a dorky dork, than make a change that he might actually enjoy!  <sigh>

Teejay

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »
I do not care how attractive his girlfriend is, Alex is still an narcisstic prick.  ;D

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2006, 09:40:04 PM »
Dunc I seem to recall I owned you.  Whatever, its what I think  that matters most.

I do not care how attractive his girlfriend is, Alex is still an narcisstic prick.  ;D

How true!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »
Quit throwing around the term narcissist carelessly, just because alex cares more about his image than he does wrong planet doesn't make him a narcissist, it may make him an asshole, but not every asshole is a narcissist.  Narcissists are fairly extreme versions of normal vain people.  You'll know em when you see em, they make you go "Wow."  Like happeh is obviously insane, and by reading his crap you go, "Wow."  Alex does not practice enough attention seeking behavior to qualify.  Nor does he seem to suffer from being told he is a prick - narcissists can go into mini-depressions from being discouraged enough.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2006, 10:17:43 PM »
alex fits all the criteria for npd- don't you ever pay attention to him in the chatroom? ::)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 10:21:59 PM »
Nomaken, its ok, I will get your bottle.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »
I don't think he fits all the criteria of NPD, I think I fit it better.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2006, 10:52:05 PM »
Symptoms of NPD

# Requires excessive praise and admiration if someone says something bad about him, he always assumes they are "lying", he also fishes for compliments and praises himself a lot.
# Takes advantage of others he feels no shame about asking members of the community for money; he took advantage of the Will Freund situation in order to bring himself fame and publicity

# Grandiose sense of self-importance i remember him even saying that he doesn't ask celebrities for autographs, because doing that implies that they are                                         more important than him and they are not

# Lack of empathy he doesn't seem to care about other people besides himself
# Lying, to self and others he's been caught doing both countless times
# Obsessed with fantasies of fame, power, or beauty he thinks he's going to be a famous actor, and we all know he loves power

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »
i have to say none of those symptoms sound like you Nomaken

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:38 PM »
They do, I just care so much about my image I don't let on how concieted I am.  And he may demonstrate many of those behaviors to some degree, but plenty of "normal healthy" people exhibit them to some degree.  His behavior does not seem extreme enough to me to warrant a NPD dx.  I could find some sources to plead my case, but unless you want me to, I'll just say based on textbook and video representations of narcissism he just doesn't strike me as one.
A lot of this feeling I get from his complete lack of being affected by negative critisism. 

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2006, 11:09:41 PM »
A lot of this feeling I get from his complete lack of being affected by negative critisism. 

uh, but that is a symptom of narcissism right there "i'm so wonderful that anything negative someone says about me can't possibly be true"  ::)